AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Sasuke or Itachi who do you like more?
Itachi 168 70.00%
Sasuke 72 30.00%
Voters: 240. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-11-08, 20:42   Link #121
Leave A Path Id
Bored Senior

OMG Gabby.

Itachi's cool. With that said, this is on topic, right?

Anyway, I went to Gamestop today to pick up a certain game and there was some girl over there that acted exactly like you. OMG I could swear she's your long lost sister or something. It was messed up. We ended up talking for hours about Halo 2, LMAO.
Leave A Path Id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-09, 05:29   Link #122
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Sorta' off-topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by neodrag38
Spoiler for Theory, manga refrences, enter at your own risk:
Yeah... I was thinking about that too after posting my message
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-09, 15:48   Link #123
Anko Plushy

Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leave A Path Id
Itachi's cool. With that said, this is on topic, right?

Anyway, I went to Gamestop today to pick up a certain game and there was some girl over there that acted exactly like you. OMG I could swear she's your long lost sister or something. It was messed up. We ended up talking for hours about Halo 2, LMAO.
Hey Mike look up over to the top right hand corner where it says "Welcome Leave A Path Id" it says Private messages it's like an e-mail almost so Private Message me kay? or else the Moderators will delete your posts. And yeah you were on topic ^_^.

Anywho,

^_^ I honestly think that we are going to find out who Naruto's father is in the next chapter because of the yondaime on the cover of the chapter (is it just me or does he look A LOT like an older Naruto... >_> I knew I wasn't insane! O_O HAH!) *glomps Yondaime* YAYS! OONNIICCHHAANN!!! ^_^ heh heh heh! o_o... *leaves room*
Anko Plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-10, 14:01   Link #124
Anko Plushy

Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
I just realized that Sasuke sounds a little like Psycho.... Psycho Uchiha that fits quite well for him when he fought Naruto earlier am i right
Old 2004-11-17, 10:21   Link #125
Kage-Shinobi

Send a message via MSN to Kage-Shinobi
I'm winning !
I voted itachi he is so cooooooooooooooooooooooool
strong and stylish!!
Kage-Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 18:35   Link #126
Anko Plushy

Hell yeah! Itachi RULES!!! ALL HAIL ITACHI!!! well... his good looks is just one of the many ways he shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD *laughs evily* >_> <_< >_< *hides in a dark corner*
Old 2004-11-17, 21:51   Link #127
BigNarutoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
I ofcourse like Itachi better. If Sasuke surpasses Itachi and defeats him I think he'll have a hard time having the heart to kill him because he will always see the face of his kind loving brother who he admired and respected.
Itachi was never kind nor loving to anyone in the family, he always had business to take care off.
BigNarutoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 23:33   Link #128
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNarutoFan
Itachi was never kind nor loving to anyone in the family, he always had business to take care off.
Whether he pretended to be or not Itachi was indeed a kind brother to Sasuke. He didn't always pay attention to him and was a bit of a loner himself but its clearly stated that he began to change a distance himself from people. He was definetly a welcome member of the family. We don't know how Itachi acted before he got the managekyo sharingan and killed his best friend but we do know he was someone Sasuke looked up to. Sasuke even counted Itachi (his sibling) as one of the important people he lost when he told Naruto how they were different and that he'd never felt the pain of losing loved ones.
Old 2004-11-18, 13:31   Link #129
LIQUIDCELL

Quote:
Wait a minute, is it me or does this evidence make it seem wierd that Itachi would join Akatsuki. Wouldn't this organization also exist as another so-called prison of his identity or whatever. Kishimoto is so contradicting and wierding out any logic that ever existed in this manga.
Maybe he's working as a double agent. A sleeper, perhaps.

I recall Itachi saying, "You don't interest me just yet. You're not strong enough...why are you so weak?" to Sasuke....

His final mission must have something to do with his younger brother; awakening his fullest potential (Uchiha's legacy)--- 'prison' = morality / conforming to society.

Itachi is 'preparing' Sasuke for something.... big.

At least that's what I feel.
LIQUIDCELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-18, 15:52   Link #130
Anko Plushy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
Whether he pretended to be or not Itachi was indeed a kind brother to Sasuke. He didn't always pay attention to him and was a bit of a loner himself but its clearly stated that he began to change a distance himself from people. He was definetly a welcome member of the family. We don't know how Itachi acted before he got the managekyo sharingan and killed his best friend but we do know he was someone Sasuke looked up to. Sasuke even counted Itachi (his sibling) as one of the important people he lost when he told Naruto how they were different and that he'd never felt the pain of losing loved ones.
Two important factors that I believe...

1) The Itachi snapped was from what I believe is Family Pressure. Come on! His father was always pressuring him to become the best. It was all about power. I don't blaim Itachi for what he did. Hell, I would've done the same exact thing. Although I probably would have killed Sasuke to save him from all the Psychological Damage that would be caused

2) What ever is up with Naruto (Kiyubi) and the Akatsuki MIGHT have something to do with Sasuke... you never know... This series has taken a MAJOR turn in events and GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT THE HELL ELSE WILL HAPPEN LATER ON DOWN THE SERIES!!! O_O TT_TT What if all the cute characters get killed off.... TT_TT NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *cries while cuddling a Itachi and Gaara plushy*
Old 2004-11-18, 20:18   Link #131
Leave A Path Id
Bored Senior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anko Plushy

1) The Itachi snapped was from what I believe is Family Pressure. Come on! His father was always pressuring him to become the best. It was all about power. I don't blaim Itachi for what he did. Hell, I would've done the same exact thing. Although I probably would have killed Sasuke to save him from all the Psychological Damage that would be caused

Er, most signs point to an Uchiha consipiracy which led to Itachi slaughtering the clan. They were obviously into some shady business....
Leave A Path Id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-18, 22:18   Link #132
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anko Plushy

2) What ever is up with Naruto (Kiyubi) and the Akatsuki MIGHT have something to do with Sasuke... you never know... This series has taken a MAJOR turn in events and GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT THE HELL ELSE WILL HAPPEN LATER ON DOWN THE SERIES!!! O_O TT_TT What if all the cute characters get killed off.... TT_TT NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *cries while cuddling a Itachi and Gaara plushy*
1) I would say Itachi's actions are simply the result of his insane level of skill progession and the annoying restrictions of always having to support and "serve" the Uchiha clan. There's also the possibility that some unknown individual had some type of influence upon Itachi, like a member of Akatsuki or maybe even this unknown Uchiha that Itachi mentioned to Sasuke before leaving Konoha. Kishimoto will sure have to put up more of a background on Itachi's motivations.

2) Not everything revolves around Sasuke. This is also shown simply by Itachi's comment of having no absolute interest in Sasuke at the moment and was ordered to abduct Naruto. The fact is that Akatsuki wanting Sasuke wouldn't exactly make sense when they a way better Uchiha among their group. Hell, they only mention Sasuke's name just because of his connection to Orochimaru is all.
neodrag38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 01:07   Link #133
kiai
Wa-Gati-Mashita

What about this talk of Orochimaru early in the series saying that it does look like this boy truely does appear to have the special Uchiha ability that is a one in ten chance.

It seems itachi is only pulling strings to make Sasuke become stronger than Itachi is. And that there really is a possibility for that even though people act like it's not.
kiai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 02:11   Link #134
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiai
What about this talk of Orochimaru early in the series saying that it does look like this boy truely does appear to have the special Uchiha ability that is a one in ten chance.

It seems itachi is only pulling strings to make Sasuke become stronger than Itachi is. And that there really is a possibility for that even though people act like it's not.
I would guess that Itachi is simply trying to make Sasuke basically just like him since Sasuke isn't exactly progressing at a great speed, when compared to the development of Kakashi and Itachi, so that he can have a challenger who is on equal footing with him, as in possessing the mange sharingan and etc. I wouldn't be surprised if Itachi had tried finding this other possessor of a mange sharingan but was unable to so he's pretty much stuck with Sasuke as the only alternative since he wiped every other Uchiha that was in Konoha.
Old 2004-11-19, 05:40   Link #135
kiai
Wa-Gati-Mashita

Quote:
I would guess that Itachi is simply trying to make Sasuke basically just like him since Sasuke isn't exactly progressing at a great speed, when compared to the development of Kakashi and Itachi, so that he can have a challenger who is on equal footing with him, as in possessing the mange sharingan and etc. I wouldn't be surprised if Itachi had tried finding this other possessor of a mange sharingan but was unable to so he's pretty much stuck with Sasuke as the only alternative since he wiped every other Uchiha that was in Konoha.

Ooo I think the one in ten thing was that there was a ten percent chance of survival from getting orochimaru's cursed seal.
Old 2004-11-19, 12:14   Link #136
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
Ooo I think the one in ten thing was that there was a ten percent chance of survival from getting orochimaru's cursed seal.
Uh what's with the bashing.

And well duh since that was already explain in the anime and manga. Why did you bring this up anyway?
Old 2004-11-19, 16:53   Link #137
kiai
Wa-Gati-Mashita

Quote:
Uh what's with the bashing.

And well duh since that was already explain in the anime and manga. Why did you bring this up anyway?
I brought it up because it means Sasuke has something special that only one in ten Uchiha's would have had.

As for the that's because I was the one who answered my question, I mean if I really wanted to know I wouldn't have to type a message to myself online, I would already know it without that so I hammered away.
Old 2004-11-19, 17:18   Link #138
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
I brought it up because it means Sasuke has something special that only one in ten Uchiha's would have had.

As for the that's because I was the one who answered my question, I mean if I really wanted to know I wouldn't have to type a message to myself online, I would already know it without that so I hammered away.
That doesn't really mean much when Sasuske isn't the only person to have survive having the curse seal being placed on. You can't say that Sasuke has something that only one in ten Uchiha's have since there hasn't been any other situation of another Uchiha having the curse seal. The only reason that Sasuke has the curse seal was simply from Orochimaru not being able to take over the body of Itachi and thus go after the weaker Uchiha instead. The fact is that Akatsuki has the better Uchiha and have no interest in an Uchiha who is drastically weaker than the one they already have as a member.
Old 2004-11-19, 18:30   Link #139
kiai
Wa-Gati-Mashita

Quote:
That doesn't really mean much when Sasuske isn't the only person to have survive having the curse seal being placed on. You can't say that Sasuke has something that only one in ten Uchiha's have since there hasn't been any other situation of another Uchiha having the curse seal. The only reason that Sasuke has the curse seal was simply from Orochimaru not being able to take over the body of Itachi and thus go after the weaker Uchiha instead. The fact is that Akatsuki has the better Uchiha and have no interest in an Uchiha who is drastically weaker than the one they already have as a member.

"You can't say that Sasuke has something that only one in ten Uchiha's have"

That's because Orochimaru said that and not me. Tell orichimaru he can't say that not me.

^_^ I was watching early episodes and Orochimaru his self says to Kabuto that there is a one in ten chance he has the special Uchiha gift or something. THough I'm not Sasying Itachi doesn't have the same abilities, don't only assume I meant something like that.
Old 2004-11-20, 13:24   Link #140
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
"You can't say that Sasuke has something that only one in ten Uchiha's have"

That's because Orochimaru said that and not me. Tell orichimaru he can't say that not me.

^_^ I was watching early episodes and Orochimaru his self says to Kabuto that there is a one in ten chance he has the special Uchiha gift or something. THough I'm not Sasying Itachi doesn't have the same abilities, don't only assume I meant something like that.
No, he said that Sasuke would have an one in ten chance of surviving the curse seal. He never said anything about Sasuke having something that only one in ten Uchihas have. I suggest you look at the best fansub of the episode and also check the manga since only the manga itself is worth anything in source information.

Edit: By the way, are you really 5 because I think you will have to grow some ******* before you think of arguing with anyone in this forum. :fingers: