AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-08-08, 04:00   Link #4101
Tachibana
タチバナ

I honestly don't mind Kazuya having a harem. The harem must include Satellizer of course, Rana and Arcadia if the author is willing. We just might get both Satellizers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
As for the actual chapter, I am wondering why the Nova are attacking Chevalier fleet and not West Genetics. And how in the world is humanity supposed to survive if the Nova keep evolving at such a breakneck pace, at this rate the world won't survive much longer. The power creep is out of control, so most of the cast is basically irrelevant at this point. And that's a real shame.
It has to be happenstance that the Nova is attacking the Chevalier. Not that I'm complaining. Though this is actually a good thing. With all the chaos and confusion that the Nova will cause it will make it impossible for the Chevalier to actually do anything and would inadvertently give Gengo the advantage against the Chevalier.
Old 2017-08-08, 05:13   Link #4102
DragonOsman
Dragon King

True. But some people, Chevalier and their leaders (Radox and the others, I mean) included, will probably think that Gengo is in league with the Nova. And if that happens, it will just fuel this fight against him even further.

Anyway, if we do get a harem for Kazuya, just leave the Pandora that are paired with guys not named Kazuya out of it. Please. The two Satellizers, Rana and Arcadia are enough. That is if the "other" Satellizer comes with Kazuya to Earth. She might not. And if she doesn't, it'll be just Earth's Satellizer, Rana and Arcadia. Three also make up a harem. Although I'm not sure about Arcadia since that would be incest which I don't like.

Doesn't it sound like a dumb move on the "other" Satellizer's part to come to Earth? She's the Queen of that other world, isn't she? She shouldn't leave her kingdom.
Old 2017-08-08, 05:43   Link #4103
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
True. But some people, Chevalier and their leaders (Radox and the others, I mean) included, will probably think that Gengo is in league with the Nova. And if that happens, it will just fuel this fight against him even further.
Doesn't really do any good here. What good is having motivational fuel if you don't have the power and strength to back it up in order to get the job done.
Old 2017-08-08, 05:50   Link #4104
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Harem is the truth!!! So, I don't care how many girls Kazuya had!!
Old 2017-08-08, 06:04   Link #4105
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

With this chapter itself, we can see how Chevalier will deal with the Nova while for West Genetics they will be surely prepared to defend their fleet against Nova if they are on the same position as Chevalier but now just take a look at Ship Captain's reaction, panic.

I imagine Kazuya as Jerome-092 who was made to inspire friendly units and boosting their morale.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-08, 06:19   Link #4106
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post

Anyway, if we do get a harem for Kazuya, just leave the Pandora that are paired with guys not named Kazuya out of it. Please. The two Satellizers, Rana and Arcadia are enough. That is if the "other" Satellizer comes with Kazuya to Earth. She might not. And if she doesn't, it'll be just Earth's Satellizer, Rana and Arcadia. Three also make up a harem. Although I'm not sure about Arcadia since that would be incest which I don't like.

Doesn't it sound like a dumb move on the "other" Satellizer's part to come to Earth? She's the Queen of that other world, isn't she? She shouldn't leave her kingdom.
Perhaps, Gengo has too much power and not enough sanity, I daresay his mission to stop the Nova has driven him mad. The things he speaks are not those of a rational individual. Though I don't condone what Chevalier is doing, I begin to question if Gengo is a better solution, especially since his plan will mean the end of mankind as we know it.

As for Satellizer being the Queen of the Nova, it appears I was mistaken on that. The true Queen is Maria Eluka Nova, known on Earth as Maria Lancelot. I apologize for the inaccurate information.

And the other Satellizer seems to be more concerned about Gengo's doppelganger than what's happening on Earth. So I'm not sure how it'll all play out. But we'll see.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-08, 06:43   Link #4107
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The other Satellizer shouldn't even know to worry about what's happening on Earth. At least until Kazuya tells her what he knows of what's happening there.

And she's really not the Queen? She's sitting on the throne right now, though.

And it seems there are two Marias, as well, though it's unclear. The Maria on Earth is awake currently, isn't she? I wonder if the one on the other side only shows up when Earth's Maria isn't awake. Interesting.
Old 2017-08-08, 22:59   Link #4108
avalom
~NTR~

chapter 211 is out

Spoiler for NSFW:

reverse rape...?
avalom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-09, 00:02   Link #4109
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Kazuya finally graduate from Virgin boy...
Old 2017-08-09, 06:39   Link #4110
sparhawk1610
Asura

Nice! That looks like some cute reverse rape
Old 2017-08-09, 07:20   Link #4111
u2L2rQ

reverse gangbang
u2L2rQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-09, 16:29   Link #4112
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, he got his harem (unless Kazuya resists, which is likely. I mean, would he really want to do "that" with someone other than Satellizer (Earth's one)?). Although this way of getting is one I'm not quite sure of. And what reason are they doing it for, in the first place? I want to read the chapter ASAP now. And as for Kazuya's harem itself, Earth's Satellizer has to be a part of it. It's a must.
Old 2017-08-10, 13:33   Link #4113
TheViperSlayer
Banned

^it's under the command of the antagonist that the women rape him.Let's be honest guys it ain't gonna happen. The author wouldn't keep him a virgin this long just for him to be raped by a group of no name women.
TheViperSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-10, 13:59   Link #4114
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 211:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-10, 18:55   Link #4115
RedBlueBlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Perhaps, Gengo has too much power and not enough sanity, I daresay his mission to stop the Nova has driven him mad. The things he speaks are not those of a rational individual. Though I don't condone what Chevalier is doing, I begin to question if Gengo is a better solution, especially since his plan will mean the end of mankind as we know it.

As for Satellizer being the Queen of the Nova, it appears I was mistaken on that. The true Queen is Maria Eluka Nova, known on Earth as Maria Lancelot. I apologize for the inaccurate information.

And the other Satellizer seems to be more concerned about Gengo's doppelganger than what's happening on Earth. So I'm not sure how it'll all play out. But we'll see.
The Chevalier was willing to bomb a large portion of Japan in order to kill a single man. I say Gengo is the better option.
RedBlueBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-10, 19:34   Link #4116
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlueBlack View Post
The Chevalier was willing to bomb a large portion of Japan in order to kill a single man. I say Gengo is the better option.
I agree with that as well but with current manpower, Chevalier now is in panic to see Nova launch a surprise attack to their fleet while if it was West Genetics, they will be prepared to deal with Nova.

I'm sure the casualty will make Chevalier backed off to deal with Aoi for this.
Old 2017-08-10, 19:36   Link #4117
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

I never liked the Chevalier when Chiffon wanted to uphold their shit or w/e back then. Then they got worse in my eyes with what happen to Elizabeth. That IIRC.
I hope for their destruction.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-10, 21:36   Link #4118
archoel

Looks like that gengo look-a-like man has power similar to freezing. Also, can someone remove harem tag?
archoel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-10, 22:13   Link #4119
GendoAizenPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by archoel View Post
Also, can someone remove harem tag?
I wouldn't count on it. Freezing is labeled a harem manga/anime all over the internet despite the fact that it's not one.

Also while the Chevalier might be bad, I really don't think Gengo should be in control either. Honestly the Pandora should probably be commanded by one of their own like Elizabeth or Suna. Gengo has an agenda and will probably be dealt with before the series ends.

Only thing I can say about the alt world right now is that if alt-Gengo can control Pandora indefinitely after using Freezing on them that's just stupidly overpowered. That might not be what's happening in the final panel, but they do seem controlled to me.
GendoAizenPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-10, 22:26   Link #4120
Ramero

If we look at the past itself Kazuya's mother and father are died because of Gengo is pushing too much of his principles. I yearn for Kazuya to retain his father and Orie (Kazuya's real mother) legacy to rebel against Aoi and make his own path to defeat Nova instead of being controlled by his grandfather. There will be point where Gengo have to give up on Kazuya's decision because sometimes his decision will make things worse and Gengo should understand that letting Kazuya evolve by his own can be more resourceful than what he thinks.

Chevalier's idiocy is on the high term but it's true that they need to contain Aoi's actions but stupidly, they use military force to deal with him.

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen