AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 16 Rating
Perfect 10 13 27.66%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 19 40.43%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 21.28%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 10.64%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-17, 01:39   Link #241
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Probably also a growth spurt. Griffith is a good example for that. Going from probably shorter than Chrono(15) to taller than Fate in four years.
Another thing about Mid-Childa's people, their male youths have one heck of a growth spurt after a lack of development during their younger teenage years

Quote:
I'd like to say that it's worth it. But I'm not too sure.
Hmmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
- Nononono, I meant that Chrono 4 years ago looked OLDER. His jawbone was longer and flatter like Kyoya's almost like a young mature adult, and 4 years later in the present, he looks...younger with the jawbones of his 14 year old self, only more refined and taller...like a young fruity adult.
He found a reason to mind his looks again?
Old 2007-07-17, 01:48   Link #242
Key Board
Carbon

not just the males

Ginga's growth spurt was odd
Old 2007-07-17, 02:07   Link #243
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
He found a reason to mind his looks again?
Maybe married life agrees with him .
Old 2007-07-17, 02:45   Link #244
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

How about that barrier around the GC?

It's so thick that even the drones have difficulty getting through...but they didn't look like they were using AMF...

Btw, VII uses what? Wing-like blades for flying, or does those things have a name?
And when she charged alongside III, they were attacking a TSAB squad, right? It sounded like screams after the explosions.

Can't wait for ep 17
Old 2007-07-17, 02:49   Link #245
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
not just the males

Hmmm, you're right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
Maybe married life agrees with him .
Now when has that ever happen in married life

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
How about that barrier around the GC?

It's so thick that even the drones have difficulty getting through...but they didn't look like they were using AMF...
Apparently they were

Quote:
Can't wait for ep 17
For more reasons than one
Old 2007-07-17, 02:56   Link #246
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Apparently they were
LQ
Must be quite a high-rank barrier some even blew up while trying to get in...

Quote:
For more reasons than one
Yeah...many reasons indeed

Though I wonder how Sei got in and dropped those bombs...and how V got in too.
Unless the "HUEG" barrier only activated when the TSAB realized they were being attacked.
Old 2007-07-17, 03:12   Link #247
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
LQ
Must be quite a high-rank barrier some even blew up while trying to get in...
The least it has to be All of their high-ranking officers are in there.

Quote:
Yeah...many reasons indeed

Though I wonder how Sei got in and dropped those bombs...and how V got in too.
Unless the "HUEG" barrier only activated when the TSAB realized they were being attacked.
Perhaps from underground?
Old 2007-07-17, 04:57   Link #248
Thisguy
Negikamo

Quote:
Yeah. And we should also take into consideration just how much the two Unison Devices will be contributing to how the two Knights fight.
And Agito was supposedly complaining about her being "Lord-less"
Well, maybe Zest is not compatible enough as the Lord, thusly not able to pull 100% out of her capacity, but still compatible enough to be able to unison...
It's pure speculation though.

Anyway, I find myself liking Agito more and more after each EP.
Her first appearance was... let's just say, meh , but after she's been developed as character she's more sympathizable, just like how Arf was in season 1.
Old 2007-07-17, 05:24   Link #249
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
Well, maybe Zest is not compatible enough as the Lord, thusly not able to pull 100% out of her capacity, but still compatible enough to be able to unison...
To me, the funny thing is that she still believes Vita is Rein's meister And this episode just strengthen that belief!

Hey, a thought just occured to me, what if one of the good guys' Velka user turns out to be her meister?

(What if it's Acous... )
Old 2007-07-17, 06:00   Link #250
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

There's also the possibility that Zest doesn't' want Agito to choose him as her particular Lord/Master, since that would mean living like hoodlums together for the rest of their lives. Zest feels mildly tsundere-ish (( do what you want, I'm fine alone but actually I'm also wishing for your best )) so, it may be possible that he wants things between them to stay no-strings-attached so that Agito won't regret it.

Well, unless Vita turns out to be Zest's permanent rival, we'll probably get to see Agito complaining at Rein for "hopping around" meisters until it comes down to the actual Meister.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-07-17, 06:40   Link #251
Aaron008R

Quote:
Another thing about Mid-Childa's people, their male youths have one heck of a growth spurt after a lack of development during their younger teenage years
Indeed.

Quote:
Hmmm....
Well, you see... It's really quite a joy to have such lovely and blooming young ladies under your care. Being their friend makes it so much better. But... Having so much bills to pay for... Not to mention all those documents, plus they'll be bugging you like little sisters... and-and, *Kyon-like sigh*.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
not just the males

Come to think of it, your right! Subaru too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post

Anyway, I find myself liking Agito more and more after each EP.
Her first appearance was... let's just say, meh , but after she's been developed as character she's more sympathizable, just like how Arf was in season 1.
Possible. Though they haven't really explained the more technical details about Unison Devices so it's hard to draw a conclusion.

Quote:
To me, the funny thing is that she still believes Vita is Rein's meister And this episode just strengthen that belief!

Hey, a thought just occured to me, what if one of the good guys' Velka user turns out to be her meister?

(What if it's Acous... )
They better show how he fights first.

Quote:
There's also the possibility that Zest doesn't' want Agito to choose him as her particular Lord/Master, since that would mean living like hoodlums together for the rest of their lives. Zest feels mildly tsundere-ish (( do what you want, I'm fine alone but actually I'm also wishing for your best )) so, it may be possible that he wants things between them to stay no-strings-attached so that Agito won't regret it.

Well, unless Vita turns out to be Zest's permanent rival, we'll probably get to see Agito complaining at Rein for "hopping around" meisters until it comes down to the actual Meister.
I like this possibility. I myself think that Unison is possible provided your a authentic Velka user.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-07-17, 06:43   Link #252
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
like what rein is to vita the same can be said for agito and zest...in other words they are "sub masters" so to speak...while the union does give the sub masters a lot more power it still cant top the power output given to the true masters like rein x hayate combo...problem is that agito doesnt have a master and lutecia seems uninterested to become agito's master...but that then brings in what requirements it takes to become a true master...like the connection between hayate and rein is the tome so what object can connect agito to her unknown master?

hoho...how about agito x vivio unison

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-07-17, 07:04   Link #253
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Suddenly, 'danna' seems to mean quite abit more than we originally thought

Then suddenly, I realized how much I'm being influenced...

Quote:
"That S*** !!"

Oh-ho boy...

Quote:
They better show how he fights first.
He seems like a chee- *cough*, tricky kind of guy... Perhaps he's a melee type as oppose to Hayate?
Old 2007-07-17, 07:42   Link #254
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
like what rein is to vita the same can be said for agito and zest...in other words they are "sub masters" so to speak...while the union does give the sub masters a lot more power it still cant top the power output given to the true masters like rein x hayate combo...problem is that agito doesnt have a master and lutecia seems uninterested to become agito's master...but that then brings in what requirements it takes to become a true master...like the connection between hayate and rein is the tome so what object can connect agito to her unknown master?
Maybe an empathic contract could be used... Anyway, I'll be looking forward to just how unison helps in Vita's case.

Quote:
Suddenly, 'danna' seems to mean quite abit more than we originally thought

Then suddenly, I realized how much I'm being influenced...
Your being influenced? Or maybe your limiter is just malfunctioning?

Quote:
He seems like a chee- *cough*, tricky kind of guy... Perhaps he's a melee type as oppose to Hayate?
Perhaps. Am I the only one hoping that he is indeed as good as he was implied in the manga? It could be fun if he's around the level of our Aces.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-07-17, 07:50   Link #255
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Your being influenced? Or maybe your limiter is just malfunctioning?
No no, I'm very sure I'm being influenced by someone... Several days ago, I wouldn't be having such thoughts...

Quote:
Perhaps. Am I the only one hoping that he is indeed as good as he was implied in the manga? It could be fun if he's around the level of our Aces.
I'm not all too hung up on him , but I am bloody curious on what kind of heat the remaining Ancient Velka users are packing.
Old 2007-07-17, 08:06   Link #256
Aaron008R

Quote:
No no, I'm very sure I'm being influenced by someone... Several days ago, I wouldn't be having such thoughts...
Oh, now I get it. Your 'research' got a little out of hand, huh?

Quote:
I'm not all too hung up on him , but I am bloody curious on what kind of heat the remaining Ancient Velka users are packing.
I'm just interested on how one of the three last Ancient velka users fight as well. Anything to prove that Ancient Belka isn't just about nuking.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-07-17, 08:08   Link #257
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Finally got to see this episode and its been a while since I've been here anyways...
Spoiler for thoughts on episode:

so thats that, a bit slow at the beginning, but it soon picked up pace at the end...and more new revelations...with 10 episodes to go, WE SHOULD BE GETTING A VIEW OF THE CLIENT SOON ENOUGH!!
and I'm sure he will be shown in the new opening, I'm seriously doubting that Scaglietti will be the "final boss" in this season.

Spoiler for next episode:
Old 2007-07-17, 08:44   Link #258
Akasui

- -; when I look at Zest, I feel like I see Major Zanger Zombart.

thank god. He didn't use large sword.

for some reason I thing this series will end with huge change in TSAB.
Old 2007-07-17, 09:15   Link #259
Jimmy C

I just watched the chinese subs, and I noticed something. When Tia and Vice were talking, was it about Vice being an Ace or an S? I know we've been using Ace since the summaries were posted, but those 2 do sound similar and the chinese used S instead.
Tia first says, "You used to be an ace/S-kil (skill?) mage"
then Vice says. "I couldn't have been an ace/S"
How much of a difference do you think that makes?
Old 2007-07-17, 09:17   Link #260
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
I just watched the chinese subs, and I noticed something. When Tia and Vice were talking, was it about Vice being an Ace or an S? I know we've been using Ace since the summaries were posted, but those 2 do sound similar and the chinese used S instead.
Tia first says, "You used to be an ace/S-kil (skill?) mage"
then Vice says. "I couldn't have been an ace/S"
How much of a difference do you think that makes?
It's clearly ACE.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Closed Thread