AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-01-31, 04:07   Link #5921
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
I uploaded the rest of Vol 12 Ch 3, enjoy the cliffhanger.

Going to be busy during this upcoming exam/test period so there might not be any updates for some time.
Thanks TJP for your help in multiple projects

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian otaku #1 View Post
Thanks a lot for updates. Have "fun" with your tests, and come back refreshed.
*nightmare*
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 20:04   Link #5922
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel07 View Post
What is this attack you say he used in vol 9 that i dont remenber? it was against who? and how he used it? and this new attack is a new authority? from wich god?
Chapter 7 starts in part 4 continues through part 5.

Quote:
In volume 9 Athena gave him the rest of her life force which was absorbed by Ama no Murakumo, and he used it to fight Divine sword of Salvation, aka Excalibur, that Lancelot was borrowing. This new attack is speculated to be the remnants of Athena's life force, or maybe Susanno gave him some of his power, who knows?
I'd say it's more then speculation first we have the nature of the 2 attack the one used in vol. 9 covered Ama no Murakumo in black flames and described it's power as sucking everything in like a black hole. The descriptions we've gotten in spoilers describe the attack as being like black hole. The illustration from Vol. 14 matches up with the vol. 9 you have Ama no Murakumo covered in black flames with a black hole present.
Also she allowed to take both her life force and powers.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 21:41   Link #5923
serbian otaku #1

Quote:
I'd say it's more then speculation first we have the nature of the 2 attack the one used in vol. 9 covered Ama no Murakumo in black flames and described it's power as sucking everything in like a black hole. The descriptions we've gotten in spoilers describe the attack as being like black hole. The illustration from Vol. 14 matches up with the vol. 9 you have Ama no Murakumo covered in black flames with a black hole present.
Also she allowed to take both her life force and powers.
Maybe those are remnants of her power?

Does anybody think that Godou's [Youth] could cure Fuyuhime's exotic constitution? I think it can't because it said that she can't store magical power, like Doni before becoming a Campione.
serbian otaku #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 23:13   Link #5924
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:

Does anybody think that Godou's [Youth] could cure Fuyuhime's exotic constitution? I think it can't because it said that she can't store magical power, like Doni before becoming a Campione.
ive been thinking instead of storeing it y not use whats around them
Old 2013-02-03, 00:59   Link #5925
azziz

so what wat's her level of power if she can't store magic?she's a member of one of the four great clan,so does that make her a failure or does she have some kind of ability to compasate her weakness?
weather godou will be able to help her depend of if she's destined to join his harem or not;but since she's a loli,i'd rather have a divine ancestor instead of her-i don't see two loli joining.
the youth should be able to help princess alice as well,but i don't see her taking the oath(too old,already linked to the black prince and have more or less the same ability as yuri).
even lucrecia didn't seem serious when she said she'll be the local wife so...

Last edited by azziz; 2013-02-03 at 01:13.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 05:15   Link #5926
serbian otaku #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
so what wat's her level of power if she can't store magic?she's a member of one of the four great clan,so does that make her a failure or does she have some kind of ability to compasate her weakness?
weather godou will be able to help her depend of if she's destined to join his harem or not;but since she's a loli,i'd rather have a divine ancestor instead of her-i don't see two loli joining.
the youth should be able to help princess alice as well,but i don't see her taking the oath(too old,already linked to the black prince and have more or less the same ability as yuri).
even lucrecia didn't seem serious when she said she'll be the local wife so...
She doesn't have any power, but has stockpiled great amount of knowledge related to wizardry. She doesn't have any sort of ability, but ability isn't necessary for someone to become a succesor to the one of Four great families.
Old 2013-02-03, 05:25   Link #5927
azziz

Quote:
She doesn't have any sort of ability, but ability isn't necessary for someone to become a succesor to the one of Four great families.
i doubt that,didn't ena told to hikari that her familie didn't have a successor?
don't forget those old families are those who deem yuri unworthy to be the king concubine in spite of her achievement so i think she must have been ostrasized-unless i'm too influenced by mahouka or kaze no stigma...
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 05:48   Link #5928
serbian otaku #1

Quote:
i doubt that,didn't ena told to hikari that her familie didn't have a successor?
don't forget those old families are those who deem yuri unworthy to be the king concubine in spite of her achievement so i think she must have been ostrasized-unless i'm too influenced by mahouka or kaze no stigma...
Kaoru said in chapter 2 of volume 8

Quote:
Well, it's actually not a requirement for a head of the four families to be an excellent spellcaster. As long as she made a clean break and focused herself on the duties of an organization head, it would've been fine. However, Fuyuhime developed quite a complex over her dwarfishness and inability to cast spells... Consequently, she always had difficulty getting along with others and was thus unsuited for field work, resulting in the current situation.
In Kaze no Stigma Kazuma wa ostracised because Kannagi family was governed by power, and in Mahouka Tatsuya is ostracised because he's BS magician, i'm not quite sure about him.
Old 2013-02-05, 20:43   Link #5929
manicli6

I just finished watching the series and overall it was pretty good though the harem aspects seem a bit forced. I was wondering how much of the novel the 13 episodes of anime covered?
manicli6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 20:48   Link #5930
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

i guess for the most part 3,1,2,4,5 i guess
Old 2013-02-05, 21:05   Link #5931
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
i guess for the most part 3,1,2,4,5 i guess
I say at best 10 percent were accurately portrayed from those 5 volumes.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 23:23   Link #5932
GundamFan

Quote:
I doubt the author would have killed off Athen giving Godou's sword a power up unless it was permenant she's made alot of apperances in series compared to other gods.

Quote:
No and it wouldn't really matter if she could store magic or not the [Youth] doesn't give the receiptent divine magic of there own but rather allows them to borrow a little bit of Godou's energy. In other words she'd routinely have to receive [Youth] from Godou.

Quote:
Well in a indirect way Fuyuhime lack of magical ability caused her to not to be appointed since that caused the inferority complex that was the actaul cause.
As for Yuri keep in mind it was small number of individuals who going to be rather easily appeased.

Quote:
"Well, it's actually not a requirement for a head of the four families to be an excellent spellcaster. As long as she made a clean break and focused herself on the duties of an organization head, it would've been fine. However, Fuyuhime developed quite a complex over her dwarfishness and inability to cast spells... Consequently, she always had difficulty getting along with others and was thus unsuited for field work, resulting in the current situation."
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 08:33   Link #5933
serbian otaku #1

Quote:
No and it wouldn't really matter if she could store magic or not the [Youth] doesn't give the receiptent divine magic of there own but rather allows them to borrow a little bit of Godou's energy. In other words she'd routinely have to receive [Youth] from Godou.
I know that, but what i meant was that maybe he could jump start her abilities with [Youth]'s immense magical powers, a few times greater than even the strongest of magi.
Old 2013-02-06, 10:34   Link #5934
serbian otaku #1

Volume 12 chapter 4 was updated 25%. Thank's a lot TJP.
Old 2013-02-07, 10:08   Link #5935
kazzuya13

I wonder what is Godou's title as a Campione
Like "King of swords" salvatore doni
Black lighting "Black Prince alec"
Pinacle of the Martial Realm "Cult Leader Lou Hao"

I hope it's not harem king or lecherous king Kusanagi Godou
or maybe King of Destruction Kusanagi Godou
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 10:09   Link #5936
Shinon

^ harem Campione ? xd
Old 2013-02-07, 10:13   Link #5937
Mars Mode

Off the top of my head I remember "Persian warlord"
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 10:27   Link #5938
Tchadnis

As far as i can remember all i can think of as a name for him might be something lewd , people only see him as a perverted king who make many women fall for him ..
Old 2013-02-07, 10:50   Link #5939
erdii

well they call him generally "king of japan". "Campione of Golden Sword" would be a good name. well at least it sounds good to me
Old 2013-02-07, 11:33   Link #5940
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

king of common sense
king of goddesses
king of blackholes

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem