AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Prologue of Disturbance (Volume 21) Rating
Perfect 10 2 28.57%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 14.29%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 28.57%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 14.29%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-04-07, 03:02   Link #381
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
Originally Posted by govin2 View Post
Tatsuya may be emotionally stunted but he knows how to play the game. He has always managed the military and Yotsuba. He knows how the world or the society, which facilities Tatsuya coming on top. Tatsuya doesn't have an ego except when it comes to miyuki, he always let other take credit and stay off public spotlight and keep everyone happy
If the commanding officer was changed, does he/she know that Miyuki take more priority than military?
Tatsuya became an officer as long it doesn't hinder his main duty as Miyuki's guardian.

Can that officer tolerate that much? Although Tatsuya seems indifferent, but he at very least would choose to accompany Miyuki as much as he can or doing his research instead of commanded by officer that wouldn't understand him.

In vol 17 already stated, let's say Kazama, Saeki or other top brass 101 changed, it was highly possible he would leave military.
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-07, 05:57   Link #382
govin2

If Tatsuya wants to leave he will leave and military can't do anything about it. His life isn't tied to the military and being part of Yotsuba means he is safe from the outside interference. Military can't just order Tatsuya around as they please, they can request it. Don't forget the strongest magic military force in Japan isn't jdsf but it's Yotsuba and saegusa.
Fujibayashi knows this and warns military not to strain their relationship with tatsuya because if Tatsuya feels the wind blowing against his ideals he will stop cooperating.

What can the military do
govin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-07, 17:10   Link #383
MRD143

I think it was in the 9SC arc that Fujibayashi was thinking about that if Tatsuya refuses to cooperate with the Military that they would have to try and figure out counter measures against him. Good Luck with that.
MRD143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-08, 09:11   Link #384
Sparteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRD143 View Post
I think it was in the 9SC arc that Fujibayashi was thinking about that if Tatsuya refuses to cooperate with the Military that they would have to try and figure out counter measures against him. Good Luck with that.
Countermeasures? What can they do against god?
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-08, 09:50   Link #385
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparteh View Post
Countermeasures? What can they do against god?
Lick the grime off his boots....Maybe...
fujin of shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-10, 13:03   Link #386
zerosum

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashingan View Post
If the commanding officer was changed, does he/she know that Miyuki take more priority than military?
Tatsuya became an officer as long it doesn't hinder his main duty as Miyuki's guardian.

Can that officer tolerate that much? Although Tatsuya seems indifferent, but he at very least would choose to accompany Miyuki as much as he can or doing his research instead of commanded by officer that wouldn't understand him.

In vol 17 already stated, let's say Kazama, Saeki or other top brass 101 changed, it was highly possible he would leave military.
Its true Tatsuya will leave military but it really depend on current situation. Vol 17-19 shows how 'bad' military side but it totally different in volume 20. Volume 21 story put more depth in military sides from JSDF to USNA.

Dont forget Miyuki did try to stop Tatsuya from leaving her side to army duty by mentioning it will hinder her guardian duty in current volume but denied by Tatsuya by saying both of them are no longger in master guardian status since announcement both of them are now engaged and other means Tatsuya now free(plus Miyuki got another guardian Minami)

Plus Maya also mention her desire to protect the country from foreign force and the best way to excuted that is to works with 101 battalion.

In my opinion New soviet union plan to do mock battle pretend to invade Sado with strategic class magician use Tuman Bomba really is a blessing to Tatsuya part. In this part it show how much valuable Tatsuya ability to the country and not limit to explode stuff.

Btw, the next volume 22 will out in june as expected along with Mahouka the movie after a week.
zerosum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-10, 23:43   Link #387
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosum View Post

Dont forget Miyuki did try to stop Tatsuya from leaving her side to army duty by mentioning it will hinder her guardian duty in current volume but denied by Tatsuya by saying both of them are no longger in master guardian status since announcement both of them are now engaged and other means Tatsuya now free(plus Miyuki got another guardian Minami)

Miyuki did not try to stop Tatsuya from leaving her side to the army. She was just pointing out that it would hinder his duty in Protecting her if shit ever hits the fan.

Plus, Miyuki is still Tatsuya's priority. He would drop everything for her.
Old 2017-04-11, 13:51   Link #388
zerosum

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
Miyuki did not try to stop Tatsuya from leaving her side to the army. She was just pointing out that it would hinder his duty in Protecting her if shit ever hits the fan.

Plus, Miyuki is still Tatsuya's priority. He would drop everything for her.
Arr you right so assume you use mahouka wikia as source i hope this part is correct follow direct translation from volume 21 if it make it out unofficial(i got hit hard after read vol 18 duh and i hate that)

Finally a good question from 'Miyuki is Tatsuya priority'. @fujin what do you see or understand in this fact and i belive everyone here have different opinion about this one so lets hear your though first
Old 2017-04-11, 18:43   Link #389
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Arr you right so assume you use mahouka wikia as source i hope this part is correct follow direct translation from volume 21 if it make it out unofficial(i got hit hard after read vol 18 duh and i hate that)

Finally a good question from 'Miyuki is Tatsuya priority'. @fujin what do you see or understand in this fact and i belive everyone here have different opinion about this one so lets hear your though first
Tatsuya would prioritize Miyuki's happiness and safety above all else, meaning he would abandon everything and anything to ensure Miyuki's happiness and safety. He would even go against the Military and the 10mc with no hesitation.

Miyuki is what makes Tatsuya human, and Tatsuya put significant value in that.
Old 2017-04-12, 09:46   Link #390
govin2

And miyuki is the next head of Yotsuba, she will always make Tatsuya her top priority but she was also raised to upheld the responsibility of Yotsuba she will manage situation accordingly.
govin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-19, 14:22   Link #391
zerosum

Quote:
Tatsuya would prioritize Miyuki's happiness and safety above all else, meaning he would abandon everything and anything to ensure Miyuki's happiness and safety. He would even go against the Military and the 10mc with no hesitation.

Miyuki is what makes Tatsuya human, and Tatsuya put significant value in that.
Hurm as expected you have same opinion with Maya. Em you should put 'if everything goes south....' kind of thing it will be better but if not it look like tatsuya just a protective guardian to miyuki.

For me Tatsuya do everything he like and gain knowledge that he learn(magic engineering) everything for Miyuki. He show a very good value as a brother to his sister by create and protect a good/ideal place to live in. It to belive what happen in okinawa (vol 8) really open his 'eyes' about cruel and hurt reality/war is. He realize that he cant protect miyuki alone if war broke out without sacrifice(honami) and that why he make allies with someone necessary like 101 batalion. Despite being force to work full time in FLT by his father, he still refuse n went to 1st High together with miyuki in order to protect n create an ideal place for miyuki to study.

After reading volume 16 i understand why Miyuki is what makes Tatsuya human but it only happen after the surgery to inplant processor to help him gain a tiny bit ability to use magic and at the same time remove extreme emotion except for his sister. But the really problem is after being treated like guinea pig/slave soldier since he can start walk until 5-6 years old he got inplant, wonder if tatsuya really have any emotion left inside him or actually the inplant process recreate an emotion special only to her sister(fake emotion) in order to protect miyuki as a guardian???

Quote:
Originally Posted by govin2 View Post
And miyuki is the next head of Yotsuba, she will always make Tatsuya her top priority but she was also raised to upheld the responsibility of Yotsuba she will manage situation accordingly.
I want to belive but beside duty as President School Council, i dont see any leadership or social knowledge value come from miyuki and what i see is her head full though about tatsuya. She to depend on tatsuya too much make her look naive.
Old 2017-04-19, 21:28   Link #392
fujin of shadows

Quote:

After reading volume 16 i understand why Miyuki is what makes Tatsuya human but it only happen after the surgery to inplant processor to help him gain a tiny bit ability to use magic and at the same time remove extreme emotion except for his sister. But the really problem is after being treated like guinea pig/slave soldier since he can start walk until 5-6 years old he got inplant, wonder if tatsuya really have any emotion left inside him or actually the inplant process recreate an emotion special only to her sister(fake emotion) in order to protect miyuki as a guardian???
Tatsuya's emotion towards Miyuki wasn't manufactured. It was already their.

Setting aside the humanity of removing emotions towards a child, what the Yotsuba did to Tatsuya was necessary, considering his powers and the danger it could pose to the world
Old 2017-04-21, 12:44   Link #393
zerosum

Quote:
Tatsuya's emotion towards Miyuki wasn't manufactured. It was already their.

Setting aside the humanity of removing emotions towards a child, what the Yotsuba did to Tatsuya was necessary, considering his powers and the danger it could pose to the world
I think you right, someting like this has been mention before in certain volume but i forgot which one. But what make me to confused after start reading volume 16, even they have good reason what Yotsuba did to Tatsuya clearly child abuse and will left deep mental damage to his memory. im probably miss reading/understand some part but the narrator seem dont point out full answer for tatsuya emotion condition. Operation to implant chip in his head probably help a bit to regain better emotion for his sister Miyuki since all his emotion got cut short. Until current volume i belive the damage he got still there.

Also for next volume 22 release in 9th June, i hope Maya got serve as cover picture
Old 2017-04-23, 13:45   Link #394
MRD143

Miya did not implant anything, she used MI magic to modify his emotional capacity and create the artificial MCA.
MRD143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-25, 13:05   Link #395
zerosum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRD143 View Post
Miya did not implant anything, she used MI magic to modify his emotional capacity and create the artificial MCA.
Hurm that odd.... i will check this later...
Old 2017-04-27, 05:55   Link #396
Windsgrace

Yeah and they left one area untouched...his unconditional love towards a sister figure. Miyuki was modified. Miyuki later came into his life and poof over affectionate/ over protective brother mode activated. xD Also as Maya stated Miyuki was modified for him. If she dies Tatsuya will destroy the world. If not it i still revenge against the world. That some things can be protected unlike Maya at a young age. It was also to prevent Tatsuya from going berserk with his powers.
Old 2017-05-10, 12:31   Link #397
zerosum

Volume 22 Update

New Cover for Volume 22.

To think Saburou make appearence in front cover really unexpected

Quote:
劇場版公開直前!!
変貌する達也を取り巻く状況。二十八家内の溝が動乱を呼ぶ!?

二〇九七年四月。
 横浜で行われた、十師族及び師補十八家の後継者たちを集めた会議での達也の振る舞いは、他家との軋轢を生 む。
 “全ては深雪を守るため”の達也の判断を支持する真夜。しかし、同時に他家への警鐘を鳴らす――特に、十 文字家と十山家への警戒を強めるのだった。
 時を同じくして、十師族『三矢家』の少女、三矢詩奈が行方不明に!? 彼女を捜索する矢車侍郎と第一高校 のメンバーたち。
 その裏には国防陸軍所属の遠山つかさの暗躍の影があった――。 
 “人間”と魔法師の共存。魔法師に集まる人々の懐疑心が、彼らの状況を一変させ、そして動乱の渦へと巻き こんでいく。 

そして、2017年6月17日劇場版『魔法科高校の劣等生 星を呼ぶ少女』公開!
 二つの物語が加速していく――。
Synopsis for volume 22 also got update and base from that no wonder Shiina and Soburou make appearence in front cover.
Old 2017-05-10, 12:54   Link #398
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:

New Cover for Volume 22.

To think Saburou make appearence in front cover really unexpected

Synopsis for volume 22 also got update and base from that no wonder Shiina and Soburou make appearence in front cover.
Can someone translate synopsis please?
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-10, 13:04   Link #399
AB079
Banned

That cover looks really bad to be honest.

So we're gonna see more repercussions originated from Tatsuya's behavior at the meeting.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-10, 13:11   Link #400
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
That cover looks really bad to be honest.

So we're gonna see more repercussions originated from Tatsuya's behavior at the meeting.
Well, I must agree with AB, that cover doesn´t look really good.
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote