AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-11-22, 08:31   Link #41
Key Board
Carbon

"Will Dark Lords appear in Rance 9!!? (ランス9に魔人は出ますか!!?)"
"No (でないわよ。)"

oh.. bummer. Guess they're saving it all for the last game.

but wait.. maybe Devils might?
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-22, 17:21   Link #42
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
They answered some questions about the series on the Rance World Notes site today. One question about Rance 9 and it answer was:

"Will Dark Lords appear in Rance 9!!? (ランス9に魔人は出ますか!!?)"
"No (でないわよ。)"
Lame... i'm guessing a append disc like what they did for Quest.
Old 2013-11-23, 04:07   Link #43
chaosprophet

No Dark Lords seems to me that there will be so much shit going on that there will be no need for them to be added to stir things up. Also some have been arguing that it's because of the story too. Helman is near the Hornet faction side of the monster realm, which isn't that interested in fighting humans. Also there is probably a full scale war between the two factions going right now for them to give another try at attacking humans at the moment.
Old 2013-11-23, 12:19   Link #44
Drkz

No dark lords would also mean no hornet or LP. Which also makes me wonder how he'll rescue sil... or did alicesoft completely remove sil from the game?
Old 2013-11-23, 12:43   Link #45
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
No dark lords would also mean no hornet or LP. Which also makes me wonder how he'll rescue sil... or did alicesoft completely remove sil from the game?
Well apparently there is some artifact in Helman that may be able to save her. Which was the reason for Rance to head there. If it don't work, and he little need LP or gods then she will likely be freed only on 10.
Old 2013-11-23, 14:21   Link #46
Drkz

Devils could grant that wish too. I wonder whats so major that he needs help from the JAPAN side though. Rance should revive Suzume! He should just ask this person
Old 2013-11-23, 18:48   Link #47
chaosprophet

If magnum hint happens to be true, that girl may be a half-devil... Anyway, there is many ways they could go regarding Sill, we will have to wait and see.
Old 2013-11-23, 22:53   Link #48
Drkz

Hopefully Rance doesn't need to seal her. All the good ones end up getting sealed .
Old 2013-11-24, 04:03   Link #49
chaosprophet

He tend to do that with dark lords / demons, but not really with devils. Or more like, he didn't fight many devils yet. Just like, Feirris who we won just by getting her name.
Old 2013-12-13, 04:35   Link #50
Drkz

So apparently they're focused on few heroines with more scenes.

To tada's dismay none of the girls have glasses.
Old 2013-12-13, 21:58   Link #51
Key Board
Carbon

I'm just going to guess that since Childe is a heroine maybe Alcott is one too?
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-12-13, 22:18   Link #52
Drkz

Yeah everyone on here according to TADA for now will have their own ending. Senhime might have a chance considering there are sketches for her since the beginning. Shizuka probably too considering how much Alicesoft loves to do to Shizuka.
Old 2013-12-14, 00:15   Link #53
Key Board
Carbon

Maria is also a staple, but I think she's a staple support character and not really quite heroine material

Well who knows..
If I'm going to guess

Alcott
Amiran, the daughter of the Helman general
Cream, Helman tactician girl
real Princess
Old 2013-12-14, 01:47   Link #54
Drkz

Yeah I think they retconned Rance's red-stringed girls. Seems like Sil is probably going to be saved in the next game or the end of this .
Old 2013-12-14, 02:09   Link #55
Key Board
Carbon

I'm not sure they retconned it.
IIRC TADA said there's now 10 (1 for each finger)
Instead of just 3 xd
but really, not having a go-to healer (Sil) is noticeable
Old 2013-12-14, 02:55   Link #56
Drkz

Yeah not having Sil is extremely horrible. I wonder if they'll ever bring Miki back. I mean they said there are no dark-lords... when are they going to have Dark lords than? Last game?
Old 2013-12-14, 03:02   Link #57
Key Board
Carbon

That's the only arc left after Helman
Unless they split it into two games: Majin arc and Whale God arc

But we're close to the end of Rance series.
Which I think is a good thing
Many long series end up in permanent hiatus
Old 2013-12-14, 03:27   Link #58
Drkz

The only bad thing is they'll probably randomly write off Dark Lords like that did with Kaito in 8.
Old 2013-12-14, 03:58   Link #59
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Maria is also a staple, but I think she's a staple support character and not really quite heroine material

Well who knows..
If I'm going to guess

Alcott
Amiran, the daughter of the Helman general
Cream, Helman tactician girl
real Princess
At least Cream and Maria are out of the 7, as TADA mentioned none of them wear glasses.

Last edited by chaosprophet; 2013-12-14 at 09:14.
chaosprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-14, 05:17   Link #60
Key Board
Carbon

oookay.. I guess no Nozomi either, then.

Rizna? (leading to her RQ epilogue spoiler)
I'd like to say RedEye's slave/Ronah? but TADA confirmed no Majin involvement this time
Hunty Kalar!, wouldn't that be massive surprise?

Tags
alicesoft, rance, slg, tada, trpg