AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-09-07, 13:54   Link #81
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

There should be a warning label displayed at the beginning of almost every episode of this series. Something like: "This series is hazardous to the emotional health of the viewer. Specially old-school City Hunter fans. Beware!"

Just finished watching this, after a long procrastination period and I have to say thanks to the AK people, for a marvelous job. And God, what a nice series this was... At first, I was quite disheartened when I heard what happened to Kaori, but... this was just beautiful most of the time.
The Miki arc, specially, tugged very hard at my heartstrings - oh, who am I kidding, I'd get teary-eyed almost every other episode, for the duration.

Anyway, at least the manga's still coming out. Can't have enough of this, and all the great cast of characters, personally. I just wish Ryo and Saeko would get it together already. Her dream sequence was just too heartwarming, for sure...

BetoJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 19:31   Link #82
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Wouldn't hurt another season, seeing as the manga has 31 volume already. As a City Hunter fan ever since I was a kid, I fully enjoyed this series.

Ah, the good old days, watching City Hunter on MTV. I still remember it like it was yesterday.
As for the plot, even though it I was shocked at Kaori's death, but also was somehow annoyed through out the series whenever Kaori "takes over" Xiang Ying when there's an emotional scene or something, I enjoyed it.

I also wish for Ryo and Saeko to hook up already, they were made for each other imo. Ever since I was a kid, I wanted them to hook up lol, but she just can't get over Kaori's brother yet.

There are ALOT of interesting elements and material for a 2nd season in the manga, looking forward to more news! =)
Old 2010-05-13, 11:22   Link #83
CodeGeass
Shichibukai

finished CH series and AH series..

i want MORE
CodeGeass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-30, 10:54   Link #84
e_jean86

Does anyone have any idea what happened to the torrent? I'm trying to re-download it (Loved the series) but I'm not having any luck. Perhaps someone who has the complete series can make a new torrent and share it with us?
e_jean86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-18, 20:36   Link #85
tyciol
*Artist

This anime seems really interesting and I am looking forward to watching Anime-Kraze's take on it.

I am wondering, I do not see a tracker up for City Hunter, nothing comes up in the search engine. Is it licensed or something? It's very old so I do not know, I did not find any information indicating it was...

I know there are groups who have done it in the past but I only would mention them if it is permitted to, so I will ask a mod. If it's not licensed then having a tracker page up for it would rule =) It would help establish the setting for enjoying this more recent anime.

One torrent I found also batches all of AK's releases together rather than 4 separate torrents but since it also includes the CityHunter anime I can't post it until I know if that's okay.
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 23:51   Link #86
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

just got up to ep 16, that was a shocker a guy groped a girls breast but there was absolutely no sexual feelings at all in it, it was just kinda sweet....not many animes could pull that off, oh well back to the rest of it