5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 0.82%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.55%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 0.82%
1 out of 10 : Painful 9 2.47%
Voters: 365. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-13, 23:31   Link #501
SnEptUne

This is rich. Lulu just smiled and thanks Rollo for killing Shieley. I wonder how many people can pull something like that.

And from the looks of it, V.V. is as gay as Rollo. What's with all the gay people?
SnEptUne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 23:36   Link #502
Tolle Erik Koenig
LOL!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnEptUne View Post
This is rich. Lulu just smiled and thanks Rollo for killing Shieley. I wonder how many people can pull something like that.

And from the looks of it, V.V. is as gay as Rollo. What's with all the gay people?
I didn't notice that... NOW SHIRLEY DIED IN VAIN!!
Tolle Erik Koenig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 23:36   Link #503
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Also Lelouch may not be overly squeamish about sacrificing people, but we have yet to see him kill someone completely in cold blood without reason that I can recall. It is just like a chess game he does not sacrifice his pieces haphazardly.
Just thought he'd be more cautious about how long he kept this piece around. Holding Rollo in reserve backfired on him and resulted in Shirley's death. Even if its not using the piece to the maximum wouldn't it be safer to rid something that could cost you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnEptUne View Post
Well for Lelouch its a good thing he did. Rollo is unstable and if he had reacted honestly to what happened he'd likely be dead. If he feels Lelouch doesn't care about him anymore he'll react in a bad way.
Old 2008-07-13, 23:37   Link #504
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I gave it a one because I hate Suzaku more than ever now. He had better not lay a finger on MY Kallen! I'll KILL HIM!!!!!!!
Old 2008-07-13, 23:40   Link #505
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Rolo... man nothing get's in his way of happiness with his brother.

He so cold-heartedly eliminated those younger 'siblings' of his.

Good thing for him he didn't try to hide the fact he had killed Shirley. He must have missed the part where Lelouch was grieving over her.

Lelouch a master of self control immediately composed himself to plot Rolo's death. How scary it would be to work with someone like Lelouch in real life. You have no idea they hate you and one day, they would also eliminate you.
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 23:41   Link #506
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Just thought he'd be more cautious about how long he kept this piece around. Holding Rollo in reserve backfired on him and resulted in Shirley's death. Even if its not using the piece to the maximum wouldn't it be safer to rid something that could cost you?
However Rolo is not without his uses either, and infact he is also a very skilled pilot. He is still an important piece, although I can see him keep a closer watch on him, possibly with Jeremiah. Also I would say he wanted to use Rolo to end the Cult as a kind of poetic justice of offering Rolo's life to destroy the geass cult that destroyed Shirley's life.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 23:41   Link #507
Tolle Erik Koenig
LOL!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenu View Post
How scary it would be to work with someone like Lelouch in real life. You have no idea they hate you and one day, they would also eliminate you.

How scary it would be to work with someone like Rolo in real life too.
Tolle Erik Koenig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 23:47   Link #508
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenu View Post
Lelouch a master of self control immediately composed himself to plot Rolo's death. How scary it would be to work with someone like Lelouch in real life. You have no idea they hate you and one day, they would also eliminate you.
I think he had a while to recover before Rolo stepped in.
Hari Michiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 23:48   Link #509
FuzzyWuzzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolle Erik Koenig View Post
I didn't notice that... NOW SHIRLEY DIED IN VAIN!!
What are you talking about? Lelouch smiled because he doesn't want Rollo to kill him. Rollo is unstable. If rollo finds out that Lelouch hates him then Rollo may do something terrible to Lelouch. Rollo is an assassin after all. That guy is dangerous and unstable.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 23:49   Link #510
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Hmm, for poetic justice...

Surely there is a form of Refrain that makes you re-live PAINFUL memories instead of happy ones...

IF Suzy-boy loves to use Refrain so much, let's chop off hims limbs and have him PERMANANTLY wired onto a machine that CONSTANTLY 24/7 pumps Pain-Refrain into him, and make him relive the murder of his father forever and ever!!

Though not exactly a "fan", I do respect Kallen as a Great Warrior. And Suzy-boy must scream bleed AND burn for what he is going to do to her.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 23:53   Link #511
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila View Post

Surely there is a form of Refrain that makes you re-live PAINFUL memories instead of happy ones...

IF Suzy-boy loves to use Refrain so much, let's chop off hims limbs and have him PERMANANTLY wired onto a machine that CONSTANTLY 24/7 pumps Pain-Refrain into him, and make him relive the murder of his father forever and ever!!

Though not exactly a "fan", I do respect Kallen as a Great Warrior. And Suzy-boy must scream bleed AND burn for what he is going to do to her.
I think that's a bit much. Plus what do you expect in real life Karen probably would've been tortured from day 1 of her capture.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 23:53   Link #512
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:

I'd love to see that scene. *foams at mouth*
Old 2008-07-13, 23:55   Link #513
thespringmoon
kaze ni naritai

Quote:
If he does what it looks like he's going to do. I get the feeling that he won't, though. : D
thespringmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 23:57   Link #514
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
I think that's a bit much. Plus what do you expect in real life Karen probably would've been tortured from day 1 of her capture.
If not worse, considering what western countries do to their female prisoners in real life.

And yes, I am an advocate for anestetic-free genital and gonad amputation as a punishment for rape.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 23:58   Link #515
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Just a bit on the extreme side there. Though when you combine how much some like Kallen and how much some hate Suzaku you can get ideas like that coming up .

At least I can understand why Lelouch held off on getting rid of Rollo right there. Will just have to keep him away from anyone he cares about and plan the next course of action. That'll of course happen right after Lelouch deals with this situation.
Old 2008-07-13, 23:58   Link #516
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
If not worse, considering what western countries do to their female prisoners in real life.

And yes, I am an advocate for anestetic-free genital and gonad amputation as a punishment for rape.
That would be the ultimate form of punishment~
Old 2008-07-14, 00:13   Link #517
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47

My empression of the 14th episode.

Lelouch
master of self control when he wants to be. His lying skills were impressive with Rolo but he went off the deep end again destroying the research facility. It really desturbed me when the children came out and I was like NO, you can't kill the children, but then those little devils whipped out there Geass and I ddidn't know what to think after that. I guess it had to be done.

Rolo die! What a little monster

Cornilia is the SHIZ!!!! Euphi's murderer ceease to exsist! Frekken awsome! I was a little confussed about why she has really focused on V.V whe it was Zero that killed Euphi. I guess she just wanted to go for the root of the problem

V.V. I hate this guy and yet he is a great Bad Guy. I think his childish voice is what creeps me out. YU can't have a good show without god villiens and I love how his enemys from the first season are helping him.

Suzaku Will somebody just kill this frekken basterd! He is such a bloody hippocrite! He's a disgace to Euphi's name! She wouldn't like this person that Suzaku has becaume. I mean what ever happend to "no good can come from unrightious actions" or what ever he use to say! I hated him then too, but now I can't even see anything redemeble about him now. What really bothers me is the fact that Lelouch didn't even kill Shirley he was the one most upset and he didn't even want Euphi to die it was just a messed up stituation. AHH i am so mad!
Old 2008-07-14, 00:15   Link #518
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Suzaku is about to use refrain on Kallen and Nunnally comes back in.

Oh how would I like to see that.

Last edited by Freya; 2008-07-14 at 00:40.
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 01:07   Link #519
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Alhough Shirley's Dead but the lamperouge bros didn't gave the shit AT all. I mean seriously, somebody gonna do something with this i mean Rivalz, milly and some ashford students will spread the word about the truth of Lulu/Zero!

THIS IS WAR!!

Damn, I've felt disgraced. Thank you very much. i'll hate myself now.

(Congratulations, Rollo. You've done it again.)
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 01:13   Link #520
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
Alhough Shirley's Dead but the lamperouge bros didn't gave the shit AT all. I mean seriously, somebody gonna do something with this i mean Rivalz, milly and some ashford students will spread the word about the truth of Lulu/Zero!

THIS IS WAR!!

Damn, I've felt disgraced. Thank you very much. i'll hate myself now.

(Congratulations, Rollo. You've done it again.)
Another false statement. The fact is, Lelouch does give a shit about losing Shirley. He massacred an entire cult, and planned on using Rolo as a bomb, all in Shirley's name. Of course he isn't gonna try and do something to Rolo directly; the boy'd kill him before he could do anything.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote