AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-12-14, 21:37   Link #3241
n0m@n
C-Z

So the Parasites whose names are known and alive at this point are the 3 First Class, and 2(3?) Second Class?
Old 2013-12-14, 21:43   Link #3242
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
So the Parasites whose names are known and alive at this point are the 3 First Class, and 2(3?) Second Class?
Europa, Miller and Paradox. And well, Pallas herself.

It's interesting that while Europa keeps scheming here and there (he's even more mysterious in 83), Miller is nowhere to be seen. And Miller was interrupted and rescued by Europa, not just once, but twice. He was the only pallasite that Europa didn't want dead early. Wonder if there's a special reason for that.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-14, 21:51   Link #3243
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goty View Post

It's interesting that while Europa keeps scheming here and there (he's even more mysterious in 83), Miller is nowhere to be seen. And Miller was interrupted and rescued by Europa, not just once, but twice. He was the only pallasite that Europa didn't want dead early. Wonder if there's a special reason for that.
It wont be weird if Europa betrays the First Class Parasites. It seems like he knows more of what will happen from now then anyone else.
Old 2013-12-14, 21:51   Link #3244
Birdway
Banned

How are the chances of Sonia coming back to live?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goty View Post

Milller is the Mu from the pallasites side.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-14, 22:34   Link #3245
hamazura
whatever

i have a feeling europa is direct subordinate of subaru.... like amor
Old 2013-12-14, 22:57   Link #3246
Ozuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The problem with the second season is that it's trying to pander too much to old fans at the expense of what the first season has build. Kouga's team was nerfed to hell and back so that the legendary saints and Kiki would get to show off.
By doing so the second season is indeed a mixed bag. I mean Eden does get kudos for being the only one of the Omega Bronze saints that doesn't let himself totally knocked aside like a ragdoll by Ikki when he shows up to fight Mira.
Ozuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-14, 23:17   Link #3247
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
How are the chances of Sonia coming back to live?
I think the chances are slim, unless the anime-producers want to complete their "good" Gold Saints line-up and don't have better candidate for Scorpio.

If there's no better candidate, I personally wish Shaina to get promoted to Scorpio. I think her character fits the cloth and she kinda earns it.

Btw, where the hell is Marin in all this? Now that her cloth is downgraded to Bronze and worn by Yuna (Aquila & Eagle is the same constellation, right?), does that mean she already found her lil-bro, retired, and live happily ever after? If so, at least show us, godammit! They even show that scientist who made the Steel Cloths from the old show, but not Marin?
Old 2013-12-14, 23:23   Link #3248
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I think the chances are slim, unless the anime-producers want to complete their "good" Gold Saints line-up and don't have better candidate for Scorpio.

If there's no better candidate, I personally wish Shaina to get promoted to Scorpio. I think her character fits the cloth and she kinda earns it.

Btw, where the hell is Marin in all this? Now that her cloth is downgraded to Bronze and worn by Yuna (Aquila & Eagle is the same constellation, right?), does that mean she already found her lil-bro, retired, and live happily ever after? If so, at least show us, godammit! They even show that scientist who made the Steel Cloths from the old show, but not Marin?
marin becomes poseidon's marin-ers *uhm not funny*
Old 2013-12-15, 01:57   Link #3249
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Look like omega is power of friendship and trust Combine as one to spirits.

ryho the first unlock omega in kouga team

look like i saw this from lost canvas combine spirite as power they look like copy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcqzAic4Luo

that mean Hakurei learn omega to lol ?.
nishikinomaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-15, 10:09   Link #3250
Ozuma

Marin doesn't need to return. According to Next Dimension she finds her brother so if anything she deserves her happy ending.
Old 2013-12-15, 10:35   Link #3251
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Shaina is an Aries, so... Over Kiki's dead body.

If anything, Jabu would be the best candidate for Scorpio.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-15, 10:42   Link #3252
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozuma View Post
Marin doesn't need to return. According to Next Dimension she finds her brother so if anything she deserves her happy ending.
Read my post again. I don't ask her to return. I just want Omega to show her and what she's doing now. A happy ending is nice for her, so why not show it to us in the actual anime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
If anything, Jabu would be the best candidate for Scorpio.
Now that's something I don't see coming.
Old 2013-12-15, 11:07   Link #3253
AGear2Ax
ClearMind

Send a message via MSN to AGear2Ax
That opening with the sounds... The first seconds are more noise than melody and it seems they didn't put all the sound effects. I don't like it :P

And the Omega thing... It was a disappointment, I thought it could something more mystical.

BTW, did anybody feel that Rhea was like a good bronze saint and Shiryu a bad guy? At least I think the direction of this ep was better than some of the previous weeks.

Now, for next week episode... What happened to Paradox? did she become irrational? On S1 she avoided any fight she couldn't win thanks to her powers (like when the martians invaded the Sanctuary). She put her own survival above everything else and now she is going after the group with 4-5 gold saints, there's no way she will survive this time and I'll bet that she is going down along with suicidal Integra while giving more about the message "saints aren't afraid of stupidly sacrificing their own live...".
Old 2013-12-15, 11:24   Link #3254
Galaxian

This was the only highlight in the episode...

Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-15, 12:54   Link #3255
Justin_Brett

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGear2Ax View Post
Now, for next week episode... What happened to Paradox? did she become irrational? On S1 she avoided any fight she couldn't win thanks to her powers (like when the martians invaded the Sanctuary). She put her own survival above everything else and now she is going after the group with 4-5 gold saints, there's no way she will survive this time and I'll bet that she is going down along with suicidal Integra while giving more about the message "saints aren't afraid of stupidly sacrificing their own live...".
I guess you can blame Galia for that, but it still feels like she's been exaggerated a bit. Like, wouldn't her other half take issue with Paradox being basically sent off to die, if punching her is enough to set her off?
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-15, 16:28   Link #3256
Ozuma

@Obelisk Ze Tormentor

Why does she need to make a cameo? If she does then it's going to be expected of Toei to show more of her. Just leave her be. Having Shaina around is enough.

@AGear2Ax

Remember the episode where Integra made her debut? She's driven by her rage whenever her sister shows up . All traces of rationale disappear and she goes ax-crazy.

That's part of the reason why she didn't pledge loyalty to Athena after the war against Mars.

Anyone else think Shiryu's Rozan Shoryu Ha resembled DBZ Goku's Dragon Fist attack?
Old 2013-12-15, 16:59   Link #3257
Birdway
Banned

Shieryu did that way before on Jamir. Goku did it for the first time on a movie(about hell) way in back on the hehe96.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-15, 17:31   Link #3258
Ozuma

@Birdway

Actually, Goku performed the dragon fist in the 13th and last movie before "Battle of the gods".
Old 2013-12-15, 18:04   Link #3259
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozuma View Post
@Obelisk Ze Tormentor

Why does she need to make a cameo? If she does then it's going to be expected of Toei to show more of her. Just leave her be. Having Shaina around is enough.
Last time I check, this is a free forum where we can post whatever we think about a character in a series. It's called personal opinion. If you disagree, fine. Let's agree to disagree.
Old 2013-12-15, 20:32   Link #3260
AGear2Ax
ClearMind

Send a message via MSN to AGear2Ax
I still remember seeing on Galaxian's tumblr that Shiryu and Ryuho's team was called "at least I'm better father than Goku"... And this episode shows the Golden Sho-ryu-ha like Goku's dragon fist and Shiryu, Ryuho and Rhea parallels Goku, Gohan and Cell respectively somehow If it is coincidence or not, I think that's funny XD

The only downside, is that I wanted to see a better Excalibur vs Gae Bolg. It was more awesome on Fate/Stay Night the little duel than here

Tags
action, shounen