AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-03-22, 17:04   Link #4241
Galaxian

We all knew that they would be back, even if we didn't want them to, but really? They were simply underneath all the ruble?! That was just stupid.

Not only was Ikki not turned into stone, but neither was Seiya. Even in Omega, out of the original 5, those two are the only one that make it to the end
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-22, 18:11   Link #4242
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

That Final Cloth. I think I liked more the previous Omega Cloth

I mean those wings are kind of annoying
Old 2014-03-22, 18:51   Link #4243
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
We all knew that they would be back, even if we didn't want them to, but really? They were simply underneath all the ruble?! That was just stupid.

Not only was Ikki not turned into stone, but neither was Seiya. Even in Omega, out of the original 5, those two are the only one that make it to the end
you know seiya and ikki have their "plot armors" seyia have the big great mc of all times armor like goku while ikki have the "most badass" man in the world armor and his own power being the "phenix".

now indeed was weird see the 3 saints alive, all the tears was for nothing, if their dont died why everyone acted like their died lol, is so easy for sayints who can sense the cosmos the "life force" of others peoples not know who their still alive, just knocked out???

really this was nakama power a max level, more than one million, the final omega pegassus cloth turned in a gold cloth, that was even bigger than erza time in FT in her fight with azuma in tenrou jima arc, kouga get at last the double of nakama souls" which erza get.

now next and final episde we gonna get a naked final fight.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-22, 19:01   Link #4244
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
now indeed was weird see the 3 saints alive, all the tears was for nothing, if their dont died why everyone acted like their died lol, is so easy for sayints who can sense the cosmos the "life force" of others peoples not know who their still alive, just knocked out???
They can't feel Cosmo if the Saints exhausted it. In the original Sanctuary arc they acted like Hyoga, Shun and Shiryu had died, when they were just unconscious too.
The perception of "Cosmo" in SS isn't as accurate as, say, Ki in Dragonball.

Of course, maybe Kouga's group should've searched through the rubble..

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
That Final Cloth. I think I liked more the previous Omega Cloth

I like this one better, Pegasus Omega was too colorful even in comparison with the other Omega clothes.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 02:18   Link #4245
xellos2099

ok this is ass pull, i though Kiki, Shiryu and fudo are dead and Saturn will use some kind of way to bring people back at the end Pain style; but come on all they were doing was napping UNDER the RUBBLE the whole time, while his son and co gettign their ass kick by Hyperion!!!!! WTH... this iw worse then Shiryu not realizing Mu was trapped in the cocoon after walk pass him in the Hades saga

Now Ikki, I KNEW it will have "something" to do with being bring back from edge of time his his style.
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 02:42   Link #4246
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Heh, my sentiment for the episode is pretty much mirrored by your post. I agree completely.
Old 2014-03-23, 03:29   Link #4247
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Lol Kouga Super omega look like Seraphim to me.

Super Omega

Seraphim
nishikinomaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 08:09   Link #4248
Galaxian

Apparently, Ikki got a repeat of his fight with Shaka. He and Aegaeon ended up stuck outside this plane of existence, and Aegaeon decided to use his last remaining strength to send him back.

You know, Ikki is a grown ass man, you would think that he would have learned to to get back all by himself.
Old 2014-03-23, 08:42   Link #4249
Ozuma

@Galaxian

Huh, I thought something like that would happen. Though, I understand the reason for Shiryu,Kiki and Fudo's survival thx to Goty summing it up still a teeny weeny bit displeased by it still.
Ozuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 10:19   Link #4250
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

So this episode basically confirmed that the Omega is a Cosmos achieved by combining multiple ones?
Old 2014-03-23, 10:37   Link #4251
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Yeah, it was obvious they would come back one way or another since Toei doesn't have the balls to kill the old cast for good, but that was just plain retarded.

I'm really glad Omega is going to end. This second season has been so damn terrible. I'd even take Next Dimension over this...
Old 2014-03-23, 11:23   Link #4252
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'm really glad Omega is going to end. This second season has been so damn terrible. I'd even take Next Dimension over this...
Yeah, honestly SSO S2 reminds me a lot of Gundam SEED Destiny: a lackluster follow up of the decent first season. I can't believe that I will say the following: Please Toei, just adapt Next Dimension if it means putting a stop to this SSO S2 fiasco. Go back to Omega when you have someone who's good at writing a script, good teams of animators and animation director(s) who knows how to execute things well.
Old 2014-03-23, 11:37   Link #4253
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Yeah, honestly SSO S2 reminds me a lot of Gundam SEED Destiny: a lackluster follow up of the decent first season. I can't believe that I will say the following: Please Toei, just adapt Next Dimension if it means putting a stop to this SSO S2 fiasco. Go back to Omega when you have someone who's good at writing a script, good teams of animators and animation director(s) who knows how to execute things well.

I not gona hope for Next Dimension getting anime is Don't enough chapter why only chapter is 68 Toei not gona do it. if they gona it maybe only ova 12 episode only.maybe Next Dimension gona get anime if reach 200 chapters or more. me to i want Next Dimension get anime but kurumada very slow creating manga make 4 monts to come back again. most worry me his healthy there many great artist manga get cancelled because poor healthy.

like Dragonball GT not part of manga Toei just continue story.

Old 2014-03-23, 11:51   Link #4254
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Season 2 is nothing but a Shadow of Season 1, but I still find it a lot more entertaining than anything Next Dimension has done during these last two years. Including the Ophiuchus Overdesigned Cloth.
Old 2014-03-23, 12:02   Link #4255
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Season 2 is nothing but a Shadow of Season 1, but I still find it a lot more entertaining than anything Next Dimension has done during these last two years. Including the Ophiuchus Overdesigned Cloth.
Same here. I think season 2 brought me a lot of fun and I'll take it everyday over the Elysium OVAs and the Asgard arc.
Old 2014-03-23, 12:12   Link #4256
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Same here. I think season 2 brought me a lot of fun and I'll take it everyday over the Elysium OVAs and the Asgard arc.
Wow, hold on... The Elysium segment of the Hades chapters might have been disappointing, but Asgard is the best filler arc ever made in anime IMO.
Old 2014-03-23, 13:49   Link #4257
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Wow, hold on... The Elysium segment of the Hades chapters might have been disappointing, but Asgard is the best filler arc ever made in anime IMO.
It had too many pointless flashbacks for my taste. Also, the way they finish the last enemy after the bear twins was quite anticlimatic.

Last edited by Mad Pierrot; 2014-03-23 at 14:06.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 15:12   Link #4258
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

This from Galaxian

"So let me get this straight… While I was getting cut down by Titan, you guys were all taken a nap underneath the ruble?"

"Come on, Harbinger, you have to understand. We didn’t know whether Toei was going to get trigger happy with killing Saints."

"Shiryu came up with the idea that we should just put our heads down and wait for the worse to be over… Apparently, that’s what he used to do during the original series."

"Well, you’re plan failed… Because now I’m going to kill you.”

"Calm down, Harbinger. Is not that big of a deal."

"You stay out of this! Don’t even think for a second that I have forgotten how you decided to stay with your sister!”

"Harbinger, if you think about it. Us playing dead is the best that could have happen you. It gave your character a chance to shine."

"I don’t need to hear this from someone who didn’t do anything this entire season!"
Old 2014-03-23, 15:18   Link #4259
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishikinomaki View Post
This from Galaxian

"So let me get this straight… While I was getting cut down by Titan, you guys were all taken a nap underneath the ruble?"

"Come on, Harbinger, you have to understand. We didn’t know whether Toei was going to get trigger happy with killing Saints."

"Shiryu came up with the idea that we should just put our heads down and wait for the worse to be over… Apparently, that’s what he used to do during the original series."

"Well, you’re plan failed… Because now I’m going to kill you.”

"Calm down, Harbinger. Is not that big of a deal."

"You stay out of this! Don’t even think for a second that I have forgotten how you decided to stay with your sister!”

"Harbinger, if you think about it. Us playing dead is the best that could have happen you. It gave your character a chance to shine."

"I don’t need to hear this from someone who didn’t do anything this entire season!"

that was really epic, i'm laught hard, poor harbinger, get all the trouble to alone break a sword and get his ass handled while others where "snaping" or moring on the dead, really funny
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 20:21   Link #4260
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
Quote:
Originally Posted by nishikinomaki View Post

I'll let Homer Simpson speak for me:

Goty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, shounen