AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-04-08, 17:20   Link #261
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Maid cafe!? Really!? *sigh* Good service but too silly for me. I'm afraid I'm growing up.
Old 2013-04-08, 17:26   Link #262
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

When you look at it from Muneakira's point of view, that episode was pure suffering.

He came back home from month of harsh training only to find his dojo desecrated. He finds out he's completely broke and that his harem has basically been whoring itself out for money. Four girls come out of nowhere and beat his ass. And finally, his general powers get sealed.

Definitely not a good day.
Old 2013-04-08, 17:32   Link #263
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
When you look at it from Muneakira's point of view, that episode was pure suffering.

He came back home from month of harsh training only to find his dojo desecrated. He finds out he's completely broke and that his harem has basically been whoring itself out for money. Four girls come out of nowhere and beat his ass. And finally, his general powers get sealed.

Definitely not a good day.
.........This sounds like an H-doujin.
Old 2013-04-08, 21:59   Link #264
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well got a round to watch the first episode of the new season and it looks like they gave up on being samurai to be maids
Old 2013-04-08, 23:46   Link #265
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Well got a round to watch the first episode of the new season and it looks like they gave up on being samurai to be maids
Master Samurai => Master Maid => Master Bride. So when do we start seeing wedding dresses?
Old 2013-04-12, 05:12   Link #266
msg

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
A satisfying first episode.
3 question came to mind watching the episode, first, Where did new girls come from and will they join Muneakira harem ? Second, What's with the ipad? And third, Hattori Hanzo has a scouter?
Unfortunately they will not join muneakira's harem... as to where they come from thats an LN spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkingtonPugsly View Post
So in the ep2 preview they were talking about another of the girls becoming a master samurai, I wonder who it'll be...
I'm hoping Naoe, I need to see her in master samurai form!
Spoiler for reply:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbayker View Post
I believe the correct term is Master Samurai Juubei. The Juubei-Gisen fusion if I'm not mistaken is an anime original thing since studio Arms took a lot of liberties and altered or removed details from the light novel.
I think there is no juubei-gisen fusion..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Actually its the real Jubei, that her real personality. The childish Jubei is a personality created by an incomplete contract, the one who becomes the Master Samurai is the real personality.
its the other way round, the childish personality is a true personality of the girl...while the other one is an "extra".

first episode is an average for me, hope they can up the ante for the next episode.still looking foward to it.
Old 2013-04-12, 12:43   Link #267
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The OP is on youtube. Gisen is in it, so that means she'll be back this season.
Old 2013-04-12, 13:00   Link #268
SQA

Just a reminder, this is supposed to be "present day" Japan, just if the Tokugawa Shogunate prevented the Meiji Restoration. As a further result, they've only recently opened up to the outside world and WW2 wasn't as bad for them, as they barely got involved, apparently.

Thus, iPads and Meido Kissas.
SQA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 13:01   Link #269
sikvod00

It would be a crime if Gisen didn't return. Not that the kiddie persona is bad. It's just that Aoi Yuuki does such an impressive job with both characters.
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 17:46   Link #270
Provocateur

Nice 2nd episode, although the fan service was a bit much for my liking...but still a good episode. Welcome the new master samurai ^_^
Provocateur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 18:23   Link #271
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikvod00 View Post
It would be a crime if Gisen didn't return. Not that the kiddie persona is bad. It's just that Aoi Yuuki does such an impressive job with both characters.
You're confusing her with yellow-eyed Juubei aka Juubei-san (who's also in the OP, no worries). That's Gisen:

Old 2013-04-12, 18:29   Link #272
shadow1296

link for the new opening

it was okay but not as good as the original
Old 2013-04-12, 20:13   Link #273
CGrascal

Spoiler for Comments about episode 2:
CGrascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 21:27   Link #274
Midonin
Last Engage

Appare! Samurai Bride 02 - Also a Tobizaru

So the new Master Samurai isn't Matabei or Hanzo. I thought it was a little odd that Sasuke had been assigned a VA despite being a monkey (and voiced by a chihuahua), but now it makes sense. It's almost Sailor Luna-ish, but with more fanservice. Gutsugutsu continues to be hilarious, mooning Miyamoto thanks to the monkey's monkeyshines. This is a rivalry I want to see more of. There hasn't been this much tension between a human and an animal since Muteki Kanban Musume. Though that's just one of many fetishes in this episode - the scene where Matabei sniffed Yukimura's crotch was very... yes. (It was hot.) The contrast between the art style and the antics is amazing in this series. I'm enjoying this as my final show on Fridays - when the day begins with OreGairu's almost crushing cynicism but ends with a prank-playing monkey, that means I'll be going to bed happy. And even better? Next week is a Gutsugutsu episode. The Warrior of Love is invincible!
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 22:11   Link #275
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post
Unfortunately they will not join muneakira's harem... as to where they come from thats an LN spoilers

Spoiler for reply:

I think there is no juubei-gisen fusion..

its the other way round, the childish personality is a true personality of the girl...while the other one is an "extra".

first episode is an average for me, hope they can up the ante for the next episode.still looking foward to it.
If I remember correctly, in the final episode of the first season it was revealed that Master Samurai Juubei is the real personality while child like personality is the fake.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 23:30   Link #276
bumbayker

So SM Sasuke has 5 million power battle potential. That's the same level as SM Juubei. So does that mean she's stronger that SM Sen or Yuki since they were easily beaten by the dark samurai?
bumbayker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 23:56   Link #277
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbayker View Post
So SM Sasuke has 5 million power battle potential. That's the same level as SM Juubei. So does that mean she's stronger that SM Sen or Yuki since they were easily beaten by the dark samurai?
The dark samurai's battle potential was unreadable. So i'm guessing its the same? Unless monkey techs are involved...
Old 2013-04-13, 00:52   Link #278
Divini
Senpai!

Color me surprised that there was no reaction from anyone else when naked samurai master Sasuke stared licking Muneakira.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-13, 05:51   Link #279
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
Color me surprised that there was no reaction from anyone else when naked samurai master Sasuke stared licking Muneakira.
that's probably because they know she's a monkey. Maybe they'd rage if Sasuke was speaking

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-13, 06:46   Link #280
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I just noticed that this is COMPLETELY UNCENSORED!!!!

It's rare to see anime this way.. and I love it!!!! No need BD!!!!

Anyway...My Naoe-Chan kawaii..... desu wa..!!!! *dives on Naoe's boobs
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem