Notices

Old 2009-06-09, 15:49   Link #401
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
I do not want either Kisame or Hachibi to win the fight, it would be better if Kisame reveals a tiny bit of information on Akatsuki/Mizukage then leave because it has gotten too crowded and he wants to face him alone so he leaves so he cannot get ambushed.
I don't think Kisame will leave because he's outnumbered. He has outstanding techniques and he thinks he can blow away anyone. Something tells me things haven't been settled between him and Maito Gai...
Old 2009-06-09, 16:32   Link #402
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
I don't think Kisame will leave because he's outnumbered. He has outstanding techniques and he thinks he can blow away anyone. Something tells me things haven't been settled between him and Maito Gai...
But if he is outnumbered by high level ninja while he is already having trouble with Kirabi he is not retarded even he knows that he has no chance if he has to maintain focus on Kirabi just to survive his attacks and attack himself.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 16:49   Link #403
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
But if he is outnumbered by high level ninja while he is already having trouble with Kirabi he is not retarded even he knows that he has no chance if he has to maintain focus on Kirabi just to survive his attacks and attack himself.
Well of course... on the other hand he's beaten the hell out of 4-tails with yoton. He said it was troublesome, but he didn't seem wounded. I think with his water and so on, he can handle about five A-Ranks at least and maybe even two S-Ranks (without additional A-Ranks of course).
He has a lot of stamina and he can convert it into lethal attacks. The water prison is a strong jutsu not even Kakashi could escape on his own.
I think he's a formidable fighter depending on his enemies. He's like a Naruto with water jutsu and a chakra-devouring sword. I guess that describes it well. Maybe Naruto is stronger in sage mode and weaker without, so Kisame is somewhere in between.

I wonder if Samehada turns into a frog if it tries to devour Sage chakra...
Old 2009-06-09, 16:57   Link #404
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
He has a lot of stamina and he can convert it into lethal attacks. The water prison is a strong jutsu not even Kakashi could escape on his own.
I think he's a formidable fighter depending on his enemies. He's like a Naruto with water jutsu and a chakra-devouring sword. I guess that describes it well. Maybe Naruto is stronger in sage mode and weaker without, so Kisame is somewhere in between.
Just the fact that he outlive Itachi and Pain, Have me in expectation on what to expect on an All out Kisame, Chances are we are going to see very powerful and outrageous Jutsus that would seem as if he is more powerful than either Itachi or Pain.
Old 2009-06-09, 17:03   Link #405
james0246

^Or he could simply be used to show how powerful another character is - Kabutomaru, Sasuke, or possibly even Kirabi/Raikage (of those listed, I would hope that Kabutomaru would claim the prize).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 17:40   Link #406
naruske

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Just the fact that he outlive Itachi and Pain, Have me in expectation on what to expect on an All out Kisame, Chances are we are going to see very powerful and outrageous Jutsus that would seem as if he is more powerful than either Itachi or Pain.
I think its important to note that Kisame was never targeted the way Itachi and Pain were. He's never really gotten involved until now.
naruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 19:10   Link #407
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin View Post
Why didn't the elders just appoint Danzou after the 3rd died? I know, he didn't exist yet and all, but it's a valid question. Would have been a much better time for it too...

At least some of the Sound 5 might have been, Naruto never really spent enough time dealing with each of them to attempt to reason with them (and no one else was inclined to)...

Not always
A bunch of them were also screwballs anyhow. Crazy maniacs who had pleasure in killing or capturing people for the benefits of themselves or another organization. I mean if a person were to frantically attack you with a serious killing intent; I would speculate that nobody would just stand there and try to reason with them. However, Naruto saw reason behind Pain's motives. Anyone Naruto can relate to from his pain and suffering he can usually/theoretically reason with them. Pain was a great example. Same master, same influence, and same goal.
Old 2009-06-09, 20:40   Link #408
Yotsuba
芸術は爆発だ!

Danzo is going to start a huge war! I GUARANTEE IT.
Yotsuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 00:03   Link #409
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Why didn't the elders just appoint Danzou after the 3rd died? I know, he didn't exist yet and all, but it's a valid question. Would have been a much better time for it too...
Because Jiraiya and Tsunade>>>>>>Danzou, but since both are currently incapacitated, the elders had no other choice.
Quote:
Danzo is going to start a huge war! I GUARANTEE IT.
And Naruto's going to stop a huge war, I guarantee it as well
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 00:16   Link #410
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Kisame loses.
True we have not seen Kisame fight at full strength. However, Akatsuki is low on manpower now so he fights alone. Plus Itachi was the boss so we know he was stronger than Kisame.

Kakazu/Hidan - Kakazu was stronger and he was the boss
Sassori/Diedre- Sassori was stronger and he was the boss
Diedre/Tobi- This doesnt count, as Tobi was faking
Itachi/Kisame- Itachi is stronger and the boss

Hence, Kisame will lose.

Unless... Madara gets sick of the BS and goes out himself.

He has other things to take care of. Probably talking to Danzou or something.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 02:16   Link #411
Blaine

Apprently confirmed spoilers for 451.

Spoiler:
Old 2009-06-10, 02:50   Link #412
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine View Post
Apprently confirmed spoilers for 451.

Spoiler:
Not confirmed. The spoiler is fake. Some guy was impersonating usual spoiler guy Nja on 2ch.
Old 2009-06-10, 03:13   Link #413
james0246

Ohana has posted a spoiler entitled "Sasuke's Punishment" . Here's hoping it is real...
Old 2009-06-10, 03:18   Link #414
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Ohana's are always real and usually come with pics.

Last edited by DeDe; 2009-06-10 at 04:27.
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 03:27   Link #415
james0246

^Shouldn't you put that in spoiler tags?

Spoiler for manga spoilers:
Old 2009-06-10, 04:19   Link #416
Blaine

Since the spoiler i poster earlier is now a fake, this is meant to be the real one.

Spoiler:
Old 2009-06-10, 04:31   Link #417
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Shouldn't you put that in spoiler tags?
It was easier to delete it.

Spoiler for 451:
Old 2009-06-10, 07:57   Link #418
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine View Post
Since the spoiler i poster earlier is now a fake, this is meant to be the real one.

Spoiler:

Spoiler for chap 451:
Old 2009-06-10, 08:16   Link #419
kodok_balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Or he could simply be used to show how powerful another character is - Kabutomaru, Sasuke, or possibly even Kirabi/Raikage (of those listed, I would hope that Kabutomaru would claim the prize).
In my thought Kisame will be surprisingly powerful, perhaps more powerful than Itachi, but not as powerful as nagato.
Kisame will beat hachibi, but the 8 tails escapes once again. And also it is stated on kishi's interview that Hachibi somehow will attack Konoha. Perhaps Danzou made some trouble with him. Or danzou killed the hidden cloud Jounin for some reason. Hachibi defeated but somehow getting along with Naruto and friends..
And Kabutomaru will replace pain for akatsuki so we will see a long waited come back for Oro...
well just an oppinion though...
kodok_balls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 20:39   Link #420
Justin Kim
*Artist

What is the purpose of putting up spoilers that don't even make any sense-_-. We should have an official "spoiler" releaser, if that is even gramatically correct.