AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-08-10, 20:17   Link #961
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Working!!!
Gets third season.

Index III stills is a dream.
Yeah but Working is releasing its final volume in December. It's now or never for it to announce an anime.

But its best to leave the anime talk til after October 5th as announcement 10 will be announced then. We can rage after that.

Last edited by OH&S; 2014-08-11 at 08:24. Reason: adding quote
OH&S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 23:27   Link #962
whitecloud

Evreyone know each other...and everyone basically kinda know whats going one, with exception of touma of course....and doing all kind of dirty deed, even misaki, and misaka have done it at least once

Everyone have some level of connection to the dark side, even komoe
Old 2014-08-11, 04:08   Link #963
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Working also has nothing to do with Index =_=
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 20:12   Link #964
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Working also has nothing to do with Index =_=
It's another series getting adapted first though, for people who want to complain about something, like me complaining about people needing to complain about something that isn't complaining and them complaining in the first place...
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 11:16   Link #965
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
Yeah but Working is releasing its final volume in December. It's now or never for it to announce an anime.

But its best to leave the anime talk til after October 5th as announcement 10 will be announced then. We can rage after that.
Is it confirmed?
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 17:33   Link #966
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
Is it confirmed?
IDK but the voice actors of Kamijou, Misaka, and Index are coming... and since they're investing into this... it probably means something. Though we probably need more stuff to be sure, I guess.
Old 2014-08-13, 19:25   Link #967
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
Is it confirmed?
Yeah. Miki, Atsushi Abe, Satou Rina, and Iguchi Yuka will be attending.

Only stage event that doesn't have an anime airing or announced like the other stages. And only stage event with a known project to be announced.

It's pretty telling what it is.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 20:39   Link #968
Kyuusaisha

I wonder who will voice Othinus in Index V. If we get another 2 cour we'd probably be able to get to Volume 19. This however would end up being quite cliffhangery. Perhaps through some combination of magic and science we could manage to not mangle shit and finish off with the end of WW. I feel like the first 10 volumes of NT could fit into 2 cours if you compress some of the arcs a bit but I dunno. What do you people think?
Kyuusaisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 20:42   Link #969
FlyingCow65

Soooo... it´s coming? Can I release all my years of fury on the world for not seeing TouMAN and Aqua teaming up?
FlyingCow65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 21:00   Link #970
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuusaisha View Post
I wonder who will voice Othinus in Index V. If we get another 2 cour we'd probably be able to get to Volume 19. This however would end up being quite cliffhangery. Perhaps through some combination of magic and science we could manage to not mangle shit and finish off with the end of WW. I feel like the first 10 volumes of NT could fit into 2 cours if you compress some of the arcs a bit but I dunno. What do you people think?
It would be extra packed and the direction & pacing would take a huge nose dive. S2 did 8 volumes and it kind of suffered.

We would get NT content in Season 4. Since they would do the 3 volumes + 3 or 4 more.
Old 2014-08-13, 21:28   Link #971
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
It would be extra packed and the direction & pacing would take a huge nose dive. S2 did 8 volumes and it kind of suffered.

We would get NT content in Season 4. Since they would do the 3 volumes + 3 or 4 more.
You'd compress NT 8/9/10? Why would anyone... ever... do that?
Old 2014-08-13, 22:10   Link #972
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

What? no. WW3 + 3 or 4 NT volumes.

So 20-22, NT1-3/4.
Old 2014-08-13, 23:16   Link #973
Fellen
*Insert user title here*

I think WW3 would have a one-cour season, then two seasons of NT would cover up to NT 10.
Old 2014-08-14, 00:05   Link #974
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

What they could do instead for that is a split-cour, but Project-Index/Project-Railgun usually get 2 cours in total.
Old 2014-08-14, 00:40   Link #975
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
What? no. WW3 + 3 or 4 NT volumes.

So 20-22, NT1-3/4.
I meant to quote the person before you... lol. Oops. That was an accident.
Old 2014-08-15, 12:55   Link #976
Karna
just some guy

Why not a 2 or 3 part movie for the WWIII arc after season 3 is finished? We'd get some amazing animation quality that way. And it would be a logical thing to do after season 3 ends on a major cliffhanger. I can honestly see JC staff doing this.
Karna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 12:58   Link #977
Pablete
Banned

But you'll have to wait years between each movie and after AND wait if they profit enough to consider making T.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 12:59   Link #978
Fellen
*Insert user title here*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Greed~ View Post
Why not a 2 or 3 part movie for the WWIII arc after season 3 is finished? We'd get some amazing animation quality that way. And it would be a logical thing to do after season 3 ends on a major cliffhanger. I can honestly see JC staff doing this.
That would be great both animation quality and pacing wise since they could use more time for WW3 than just 12 episodes, but i doubt we'll be so lucky.
Old 2014-08-15, 13:50   Link #979
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Greed~ View Post
It's not as simple as that though, I bet since it's not in 'JC Staff's hand to decide.

The wait would also be longer for everything in general and I imagine it's more expensive. I'm not too educated on movie/anime adaptation topic though.
Old 2014-08-15, 20:30   Link #980
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
It's not as simple as that though, I bet since it's not in 'JC Staff's hand to decide.

The wait would also be longer for everything in general and I imagine it's more expensive. I'm not too educated on movie/anime adaptation topic though.
Let Trigger animate NT... Have you guys even looked at the PV's for the show they're adapting in Fall. It's for an LN and it looks better so far from the PV's than UFO Table stuff I've seen... so if they do it well... they'd REALLY be the best option... especially given as to how well they handle insane shenanigans... (I recommend that show... the main Seiyu for it is Accel's seiyu. )