AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-05-16, 22:19   Link #8081
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
Unfortunately, the anime ended up like it did because of two reasons: MF Bunko J is Cheap and MF Bunko J only makes anime as advertisements.
It also depends on popularity. Zero no Tsukaima got 4 seasons because it was the best-selling series from MF Bunko J during the time. Haganai got second season because the novel is some of the top-sellers and first season of anime was huge seller.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-16, 22:34   Link #8082
Valky
Radioactive

Pretty sure every publisher made anime for advertisement purpose, not just MF J. After that they'll see if it's profitable or not before considering to made new season of the adaptation.
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 06:55   Link #8083
STR1KE3

Imagine getting 20+ illustrations since it's a new volume in a year^_^ .(don't tak srsly plz)
STR1KE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 08:49   Link #8084
AP24

It seems that the LN was already selling quite well even before the anime came out. However, the anime didn't boost sales of the LN and the BD/DVD of the anime were also selling less than average. I guess no 2nd season anime then.

So, I guess I should just read the LN. It's a good thing it's up to date. Hopefully vol 14 comes out in July and if so MF Bunko J will have 2 series back from hiatus at the same time.
Old 2015-05-21, 09:18   Link #8085
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
It seems that the LN was already selling quite well even before the anime came out. However, the anime didn't boost sales of the LN and the BD/DVD of the anime were also selling less than average. I guess no 2nd season anime then.

So, I guess I should just read the LN. It's a good thing it's up to date. Hopefully vol 14 comes out in July and if so MF Bunko J will have 2 series back from hiatus at the same time.
the anime's mistake was simple they didnt get to the blade dance and even as a reader the first 3 volumes made all the characters tough to like it was extremely weak.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 09:49   Link #8086
STR1KE3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
the anime's mistake was simple they didnt get to the blade dance and even as a reader the first 3 volumes made all the characters tough to like it was extremely weak.
Yeah it would be better if they just put a shitload of volumes in 12 episodes since they don't make them over 12/13 episodes.Same with Mondaiji.To me the first two volumed were shit, but when I went on to vol.4 5 .......dang dat story
Old 2015-05-21, 10:10   Link #8087
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR1KE3 View Post
Yeah it would be better if they just put a shitload of volumes in 12 episodes since they don't make them over 12/13 episodes.Same with Mondaiji.To me the first two volumed were shit, but when I went on to vol.4 5 .......dang dat story
No that i disagree with. STnBD are Mondaiji are two examples of stories that if they were 2-cours instead of 1 cours would've been in great position to have 2nd seasons.

The fact is Mondaiji which i do adore the saving grace of the story really is Izayoi. Even in what would be the season 2 Izayoi is 90% of wat people watch for.
Blade dance is very similar in that regards. Kamito is the most interesting character by far and the fact that the rest of the girls are quite easy to hate doesn't help either

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-05-21, 10:23   Link #8088
AP24

Quote:
No that i disagree with. STnBD are Mondaiji are two examples of stories that if they were 2-cours instead of 1 cours would've been in great position to have 2nd seasons.
Yeah, they should've made Blade Dance anime 2-cour. Although if they had done this the anime would have ended in the middle of the Blade Dance arc which would not be a good place to end a season.
Old 2015-05-21, 11:26   Link #8089
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Yeah, they should've made Blade Dance anime 2-cour. Although if they had done this the anime would have ended in the middle of the Blade Dance arc which would not be a good place to end a season.
Maybe so but they would've had a second season to finish it i can guarantee that. Blade dance was so far ahead that sales wouldnt have done that much

Old 2015-05-21, 11:53   Link #8090
AP24

Another problem could be that they waited too long to make an anime adaptation. They probably should have released it in 2012 or 2013.
Old 2015-05-21, 11:58   Link #8091
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Another problem could be that they waited too long to make an anime adaptation. They probably should have released it in 2012 or 2013.
thats basically my point. By the time the anime came i believe we had at least 10 volumes through so a 1-cour would've done so little its not even funny.

Old 2015-05-21, 15:00   Link #8092
STR1KE3

Quote:

The fact is Mondaiji which i do adore the saving grace of the story really is Izayoi. Even in what would be the season 2 Izayoi is 90% of wat people watch for.
Blade dance is very similar in that regards. Kamito is the most interesting character by far and the fact that the rest of the girls are quite easy to hate doesn't help either
Spent 10 minutes rereading your comment saying in my mind "that's what I said" .When I read my comment I was like ......dafuq what did I write?
Old 2015-05-26, 06:17   Link #8093
STR1KE3

Sooo to start a new topic....How many girls would you like to get in Kamito's harem?Would you prefer them big or small(boobs of course)?
Old 2015-05-26, 06:35   Link #8094
ImperialFlameGod8190

As far as who would i like to be in Kamito's harem frankly as odd as it sounds only 1 and it would have to be Ellis. Ellis is a knight and really if we've learned anything about Kamito its that for an assassin he has a deep respect for those who've proven themselves as battlers.

Claire Fianna and Rinslet arent good enough and their attitudes annoy me. Much as i like Muir and Lily (his old teammates) it feels like he needs to move on from that Instructional school life and they will be sacrifices. Rubia i believe is also destined to die likely protecting Claire.

Old 2015-05-26, 13:03   Link #8095
Kyuusaisha

God, I was rewatching the first few episodes again and I was wondering if there's any reason for me to not absolutely hate Claire? I've read till current volume but the few times where's likeable is outnumbered so hard by the times she's being incredibly unlikeable. Examples, find me some!

Also glad to hear it's getting a move on again.
Kyuusaisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 14:10   Link #8096
STR1KE3

Quote:
As far as who would i like to be in Kamito's harem frankly as odd as it sounds only 1 and it would have to be Ellis. Ellis is a knight and really if we've learned anything about Kamito its that for an assassin he has a deep respect for those who've proven themselves as battlers.

Claire Fianna and Rinslet arent good enough and their attitudes annoy me. Much as i like Muir and Lily (his old teammates) it feels like he needs to move on from that Instructional school life and they will be sacrifices. Rubia i believe is also destined to die likely protecting Claire.
I absolutley would KILL Claire because I really HATE her.She is so FUCKING ANNOYING and those sounds she makes at the anime....I mean I don't have anything against the voice actress but....whatever.Hey is it possible for Kamito to lend Est to Rubia (if they're allies) if the situation calls for it?
Old 2015-05-26, 14:32   Link #8097
Chris38

Quote:
I absolutley would KILL Claire because I really HATE her.She is so FUCKING ANNOYING and those sounds she makes at the anime....I mean I don't have anything against the voice actress but....whatever.Hey is it possible for Kamito to lend Est to Rubia (if they're allies) if the situation calls for it?
If you mean the current Est from volume 13 ... then no, I don't think think it's possible to lend Est to Rubia or someone else, because:

1.) of Est's feelings and loyalty toward Kamito ... which makes me think that she would be 'angry' if someone else then him tried to use her.

2.) because of Est's 'curse' (assuming that it's still active), which could be more effective on someone that Est doesn't have a contract with.

3.) because of Est's transformation into the Demon King's personal sword after inheriting Restia's power, which makes me think that she would be unusable in the hands of someone who doesn't have the Demon King trait.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 16:35   Link #8098
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Possible because of the fact that Rubia IS the descendant of EST original master which is interesting. the problem is Rubia becoming allies because of course there's the massive problem of Rubia having bigtime issues with Claire and Fianna and i doubt either of them will easily understand the move.

Old 2015-05-26, 17:18   Link #8099
Hokoga

Quote:
Possible because of the fact that Rubia IS the descendant of EST original master which is interesting. the problem is Rubia becoming allies because of course there's the massive problem of Rubia having bigtime issues with Claire and Fianna and i doubt either of them will easily understand the move.
How is Rubia the descendant Areishia who didn't have any kids and died by Est curse right after killing the demon king, which means she died as an elementalist(virgin).
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 17:27   Link #8100
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
How is Rubia the descendant Areishia who didn't have any kids and died by Est curse right after killing the demon king, which means she died as an elementalist(virgin).
I think Imperial means Rubia is the reincarnation of Areishia

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap