AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-07-08, 13:53   Link #21
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 1:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-08, 14:10   Link #22
steam fish

am i the only one who feels like kirito being the va for almost all of these harem op protagonists is getting really bland...
steam fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-08, 14:33   Link #23
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

You are not the only one. But let it be
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-08, 17:11   Link #24
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Why is he the traitor, again?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-08, 17:14   Link #25
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Well, might continue since I need my lame harem show of the season (monster musume was something that I was eagerly waiting so it doesnt count). Had to stop the chapter continuously since I found it boring but mehhh, lets see what happens.
Old 2015-07-08, 17:15   Link #26
Draco Spirit

So in a word ... boring.

The female leads are very one note, filling up the normal types without really playing with, or adding to them. Cool arrogant girl, good natured moe girl and of course the Tsundere (with red pigtails, in case we were unsure of her character type). Troops are useful, but playing them so straight and simple is boring.

The MC was semi interesting, with his tendency to take thing coolly and escape without trace, but having the same event happen to him 3 times in one episode isn't what I call exciting.

I'm going to drop this for now. Unless I hear reviews that go 'It starts by the numbers, but good god episode 3 really made me blink!'.
Draco Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-08, 17:34   Link #27
Wandering Soul

Well I at least like how the MC is completely indifferent to the girl's antics and even considers them weird.
Old 2015-07-08, 17:45   Link #28
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
Well I at least like how the MC is completely indifferent to the girl's antics and even considers them weird.
that is the problem of 80 to 90% of harem mcs of series like that, they indifferent in most of the times toward the girls, no matter how they even say in his face which they love him, he don't believe because you know the power of "dense" and things like that.

one thing i don't liked was in the beginner the cut was weird, the blond guy was with the girl saying which he will cover her then she prepar one attack then suddenly the mc is already saving her and the blond guy is with the other girl in arms, that was a huge cute make the beginner look out of pace.

well another "boring" harem for "harem lovers" for the "obligatory" harem cota in seasons (while not a full harem season at last we must have some).

that like dungeon ni will be another pass for me i'm really tired of that harems with that "generic" one dimension mcs and girls.

the only harems i can still bear are the ones more toned to the comedy because at last the lol moments can make me "burder" the "generic power".
Old 2015-07-08, 17:50   Link #29
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

hahahaha another drop show for this season
why japan tends to add useless things,i thought it would be okusama alone...
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-08, 18:13   Link #30
Amiluhur
Gondok

I-I am speechless. I came here expecting it to be bad, but i wasn't expecting it to be that bad. Very unimpressive aerial battles, lengthy overexpositions regarding what each heroines are, vaguely specific mysterious conversations that don't make a thing to the audiences at all, the extremely lame pervert jokes, boring and dull BGM music, and most of all, protagonist that sounds, dresses, and acts exactly like Kirito.

Usually some bad shows still manage to be enjoyed ironically, but this show was being so straightforward with its badness that it's not enjoyable at all.
Amiluhur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-08, 19:00   Link #31
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Such a boring and confusing episode, was the thing he did in the beginning suppose to be the reason why he's called a traitor?

I'll give it a couple more episodes, but there's too much that just doesn't make sense.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-08, 19:32   Link #32
Yamada II

This was 5boring8me.

The scenes which were supposed to be funny were not funny at all. The characters are annoying especially narcissist girl. No wonder she sucks at everything. If you're so obsessed with your looks that you can't train because of the sweat then why even come to this place where training is part of your studies?

So this is all about the fight between flying mahou people and giant robotic bugs. The MC looks like Kirito (sao) not to mention the VA is the same guy too (who happens to voice a lot of other similarly op MCs). Can't they choose a different guy for a change?

The premise is okay, but I'm not sure I want to go any further here. The biggest down is the animation which does not look okay at all. The characters don't look appealing to me. This isn't looking like something for me. I'll pass.
Yamada II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-08, 19:57   Link #33
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Why is he the traitor, again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Such a boring and confusing episode, was the thing he did in the beginning suppose to be the reason why he's called a traitor?

I'll give it a couple more episodes, but there's too much that just doesn't make sense.
That is exactly what I was wondering about too.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-08, 20:11   Link #34
cloud04
Scanlator

he basically was one of the top fighters in the front lines, but iirc did something, i cant tell here coz i cant exactly remember it/it will be spoiler much...afaik it has something to do w/ his powers
Old 2015-07-08, 20:15   Link #35
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

If you guys really wanna know just go check the thread on /a/.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-08, 20:32   Link #36
HandofFate

eh, lots of negative reactions I see.

Anyway, I kind of liked it, piles of standard tropes upon tropes, but I liked it.
Maybe I'm just a sucker for swords and magic tech series.
Old 2015-07-08, 20:45   Link #37
Magewolf

The setup reminds me of Chrome Shelled Regios but no where near as good, unfortunately.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-08, 21:08   Link #38
mysterious

It is too... painful and corny. I dont even remember the last time I saw a show this bad. And I actually have some hope for it going in the first episode. And the female characters ...
Old 2015-07-09, 01:53   Link #39
chaos_animagic

hmm... was intrigued by the summary of sky wizards.

but first episode seems awfully boring and made up of like 90% cliches... there's almost nothing original in here at all...

It's like

"OMG, I bumped into a guy and my toast fell onto him, so he's a pervert"

'O shit, I randomly go talk to a guy and he was washing his pants, so he's a pervert"

The only one that qualify him as a pervert might be the wrong bathroom, otherwise all others are just stupidly stupid.

I think this show's just gonna be some sort of fanservice harem anime, no actual expectation expected.
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 02:30   Link #40
Divini
Senpai!

If it's not super spoilerly, can anyone PM me why Kanata is considered a traitor? Really curious because it's like every single soul in that world knows and gives him shit for it.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem