StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-26, 17:32   Link #362
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Spoiler for Boruto officially jutsu:
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-26, 18:22   Link #363
fuff

is anyone here planning to see the movie when its out in japan?
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-26, 19:55   Link #364
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Count me in :P . though i am unable to watch it on 8/9 because it is Saturday ....
Old 2015-07-26, 20:17   Link #365
fuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Count me in :P . though i am unable to watch it on 8/9 because it is Saturday ....
will you be making a spoiler summary again? cause i dont know how trustworthy these latest spoilers of the preview are. im still confused did they show the full movie or just a 30min preview?!

Last edited by fuff; 2015-07-26 at 20:36.
Old 2015-07-26, 21:15   Link #366
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

The preview yesterday was some sort of pre-screening , only those who lucky enough to have ticket could saw it .

Of course i will do a review after i watch it , though i don't have high expectation for the movie unlike the Last .
Old 2015-07-26, 21:25   Link #367
fuff

Quote:
The preview yesterday was some sort of pre-screening , only those who lucky enough to have ticket could saw it .

Of course i will do a review after i watch it , though i don't have high expectation for the movie unlike the Last .
pre screening of the full movie?

i think the movie wont be too bad well if it has any sasusaku in it and i dont like what the spoilers are saying about it atm >.<
Old 2015-07-26, 23:10   Link #368
Gundam888

A spoilers you got are false here are real spoilers

● Sasuke’s first scenes are the ones we saw in the trailer.
● Kakashi looks like he looked in the original manga, not like he looked in the Gaiden.
● Sakura, Ino and Temari’s scenes are very cute.
● You get the feeling that Boruto feels like wanting to protect Sarada.
● Boruto seems to dote on his sister.
● Naruto has his Team 7 photo both in his home and in his office.
● Sasuke’s condition for accepting Boruto as an apprentice is if he can do the rasengan…? Sorry, this part lacked context.
● Sarada: “Papa, you are trying to make him train because you don’t know him, usually he doesn’t work very hard!”
● Sarada teases Sakura by telling her ‘You’re happy that papa finally came home after so long, aren’t you?’. Sakura blushes. Sarada then goes 'But I understand your feelings…’.
● Chuunin exam first part examiners: Shikamaru and Sai. Chuunin exam second part examiners: TenTen (and maybe Shino?). Chuunin exam third part examiner: Lee.
● Boruto stares at Sarada and blushes.

● The kid who looks like Kankurou only says one sentence.
Shikamaru (while watching Shikadai not being very motivated): “Well, he is my kid.”
● Sarada sees through a genjutsu with the sharingan.
● ChouChou loses her fight, and that’s it for her screentime. She doesn’t even get any lines.
● When Sarada wins, Sakura goes 'Yatta!’.
● Shikadai gives up while using the Shadow Imitation Technique (on his opponent?). His tone of voice is very similar to Temari. Sakura comments that she’s seen this same scene before, and Temari laughs.
● When the villains attack, the stadium crumbles. Sakura uses chakra to prevent it from collapsing on the audience.
● Sasuke saves Sarada when a pillar is about to hit her. “Looks like you aren’t injured, eh…”
● When Sarada gets frightened by the villains’ power, Boruto protects her with Kage Bunshin.
● Sakura heals Hinata.
● Naruto and Sasuke’s joint fight is very good - like, with Naruto helping Sasuke when he’s about to be hit, Sasuke supporting Naruto and so on.
Apparently, at a certain point Naruto gets stabbed again (not sure when, though).
● A few flashbacks with Jiraiya and Neji.
● Naruto gets interviewed by a talk show…?
● Boruto: “I’m not going to become Hokage. If you become Hokage, I’ll protect you!”. Sarada blushes.
● The gist of it seems to be Boruto -> Sarada (though he’s not aware of it), with final Sarada -> Boruto.
● Sasuke and Sakura look over the kids from some kind of rooftop. Their expressions are gentle.
● Not too sure about the end credits, but the first six characters listed are the two main teams (old and new). Uchiha Sasuke and Uchiha Sakura are written next to each other.
● Some shots with the families, a shot with the new Team Konohamaru.
● Sarada: “Is he your father? Or mother?”
Mitsuki: “Either way is fine, right? That kind of thing.”
Gundam888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-27, 01:27   Link #369
fuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam888 View Post
A spoilers you got are false here are real spoilers

● Sasuke’s first scenes are the ones we saw in the trailer.
● Kakashi looks like he looked in the original manga, not like he looked in the Gaiden.
● Sakura, Ino and Temari’s scenes are very cute.
● You get the feeling that Boruto feels like wanting to protect Sarada.
● Boruto seems to dote on his sister.
● Naruto has his Team 7 photo both in his home and in his office.
● Sasuke’s condition for accepting Boruto as an apprentice is if he can do the rasengan…? Sorry, this part lacked context.
● Sarada: “Papa, you are trying to make him train because you don’t know him, usually he doesn’t work very hard!”
● Sarada teases Sakura by telling her ‘You’re happy that papa finally came home after so long, aren’t you?’. Sakura blushes. Sarada then goes 'But I understand your feelings…’.
● Chuunin exam first part examiners: Shikamaru and Sai. Chuunin exam second part examiners: TenTen (and maybe Shino?). Chuunin exam third part examiner: Lee.
● Boruto stares at Sarada and blushes.

● The kid who looks like Kankurou only says one sentence.
Shikamaru (while watching Shikadai not being very motivated): “Well, he is my kid.”
● Sarada sees through a genjutsu with the sharingan.
● ChouChou loses her fight, and that’s it for her screentime. She doesn’t even get any lines.
● When Sarada wins, Sakura goes 'Yatta!’.
● Shikadai gives up while using the Shadow Imitation Technique (on his opponent?). His tone of voice is very similar to Temari. Sakura comments that she’s seen this same scene before, and Temari laughs.
● When the villains attack, the stadium crumbles. Sakura uses chakra to prevent it from collapsing on the audience.
● Sasuke saves Sarada when a pillar is about to hit her. “Looks like you aren’t injured, eh…”
● When Sarada gets frightened by the villains’ power, Boruto protects her with Kage Bunshin.
● Sakura heals Hinata.
● Naruto and Sasuke’s joint fight is very good - like, with Naruto helping Sasuke when he’s about to be hit, Sasuke supporting Naruto and so on.
Apparently, at a certain point Naruto gets stabbed again (not sure when, though).
● A few flashbacks with Jiraiya and Neji.
● Naruto gets interviewed by a talk show…?
● Boruto: “I’m not going to become Hokage. If you become Hokage, I’ll protect you!”. Sarada blushes.
● The gist of it seems to be Boruto -> Sarada (though he’s not aware of it), with final Sarada -> Boruto.
● Sasuke and Sakura look over the kids from some kind of rooftop. Their expressions are gentle.
● Not too sure about the end credits, but the first six characters listed are the two main teams (old and new). Uchiha Sasuke and Uchiha Sakura are written next to each other.
● Some shots with the families, a shot with the new Team Konohamaru.
● Sarada: “Is he your father? Or mother?”
Mitsuki: “Either way is fine, right? That kind of thing.”
im assuming thats not the full movie...remeber we dont know which spoilers are real..remeber wahat happened about those spoilers of the last saying karin died and sarada got those glasses LOL
Old 2015-07-27, 14:03   Link #370
Dash_Hunter

Here's a complete summary of the movie but the blogger apparently left a lot of the uzumaki family interaction out, and here is the origina blog with the summary: http://weibo.com/p/1001603869288363638555

Spoiler for Very long and Spoilers:

There's a small uzumaki family scene at the end too
Spoiler for a breakfast scene:

Lol some people overreacted over Naruto's actions in the movie, here are my 2 cents.
Spoiler for spoilers:

Last edited by Dash_Hunter; 2015-07-27 at 14:13.
Dash_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-27, 14:20   Link #371
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash_Hunter View Post
Spoiler:
since when can rinnegan be used like yata mirror?
im pretty sure hachibi let one of his tentacles in bees body <_< it wouldnt be the first time >_>
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-27, 16:18   Link #372
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash_Hunter View Post
Here's a complete summary of the movie but the blogger apparently left a lot of the uzumaki family interaction out, and here is the origina blog with the summary: http://weibo.com/p/1001603869288363638555

Spoiler for Very long and Spoilers:

There's a small uzumaki family scene at the end too
Spoiler for a breakfast scene:

Lol some people overreacted over Naruto's actions in the movie, here are my 2 cents.
Spoiler for spoilers:
While I agree with you on the second point, I don't think Naruto's being fair in the first. It's about value. Sure Naruto bunshin is every bit the real Naruto, but the act of dropping everything else and focusing on one person has a value that can't be compared.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-27, 19:30   Link #373
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

I don't know why Naruto tries to shoulder everything , you know , you could hire some staffs to distribute all the work .
From the spoiler , i think this movie is worse than the Last ....
Old 2015-07-27, 19:59   Link #374
Galaxian

Quote:
I don't know why Naruto tries to shoulder everything , you know , you could hire some staffs to distribute all the work .
From the spoiler , i think this movie is worse than the Last ....
I bet Shikamaru tricked Naruto into doing every by himself, instead of delegating stuff to him.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-28, 23:33   Link #375
cyberdemon

The feels are real

Old 2015-07-29, 00:47   Link #376
fuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
The feels are real

i wonder who took that family photo?? hanabi? nah must be kurama LOL
Old 2015-07-29, 01:12   Link #377
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuff View Post
i wonder who took that family photo?? hanabi? nah must be kurama LOL
could've just been a timed camera
Old 2015-07-29, 03:30   Link #378
fuff

Quote:
ya most likely too bad theres no family photos of the uchicha family (besides that last one they took)
Old 2015-07-29, 18:10   Link #379
itachi-san314

Quote:
or an unnecessarily complex jutsu placed inside the camera
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-30, 02:59   Link #380
Blaat

So a Boruto one shot gag manga got released, but the introduction was drawn by Kishimoto.