AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-12-23, 19:04   Link #521
Wandering Soul

Boruto's small arsenal is somewhat justified by the fact that he is young and probably wanted to emulate his father. Even during Naurto's generations there weren't that many genin with a diverse arsenal without being from some sort of clan.

I do want Boruto to learn some different justus though.
Old 2015-12-24, 05:01   Link #522
Chosen_Hero

^Of course there weren't, Sasuke hogged all of the amazing jutsu while everyone else spammed their one or two attacks up until the end.
Old 2015-12-24, 07:37   Link #523
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Boruto's arsenal right now is consisted of Shadow Clone and Rasengan and is going to be written by the same person who thought that combination wasn't old already.
true, but i heard that the story will be written by someone else, maybe there is hope for boruto to not become like a second naruto :/
Quote:
While on the subject, why does adding Wind to the Ransengan turns it into the Rasenshuriken for Naruto, but the vanishing Rasengan for Boruto?
mostlikely because it would be boring to have the same jutsu twice for the MC
Quote:
IMO, they missed the opportunity to make Boruto's chakra affinity Lightning (like the trailers were original suggested) instead of Wind and have that be the source of the VR. This would have help differentiate Boruto from his father and it would fit the whole "trained by Sasuke" bit.
yeah, but there is still hope, boruto will simply need to learn lightning release (he is hyped as prodigy so this shouldnt be a big problem )
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-24, 16:48   Link #524
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
true, but i heard that the story will be written by someone else, maybe there is hope for boruto to not become like a second naruto :/
The Boruto manga is going to be written by the person who wrote the Boruto movie.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-25, 04:27   Link #525
fuff

Quote:
The Boruto manga is going to be written by the person who wrote the Boruto movie.
who wrote the boruto movie novel not movie which has a lot of differences
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-25, 18:02   Link #526
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Boruto series starting spring 2016

Sarada's legs, mmmm >_>
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-26, 07:21   Link #527
Dragonria

Naruto "Itachi Shinden" series confirmed for March 2016

Dragonria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-26, 08:45   Link #528
LevelSeven

^who wants to see itahics past if everything about him doesnt matter?
i seriously think they should focus on new reincarantions of ashura and indra who came before hashi and madara,
this would finally give us a story where nobody is a "hero" and both are as*'s
Old 2015-12-27, 07:45   Link #529
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
^who wants to see itahics past if everything about him doesnt matter?
i seriously think they should focus on new reincarantions of ashura and indra who came before hashi and madara,
this would finally give us a story where nobody is a "hero" and both are as*'s
Itachi is one of the best, most complex, characters in the series so I actually think it's a good idea.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-27, 11:00   Link #530
LevelSeven

^but the story practically showed us evrything that happened,

he is a genius in class, super as shinobi with hokage-lvl wisdom etc etc
he saw the stuff happening between his clan and the village and came to the idiotic decision to kill everyone of his clan except for his little brother :/

than he went to akatsuki and captured jins, at some point he got "sick" and died at sasukes hands... at most they will either do the ore detailed version of the key-parts already shown in the manga or they will add new stuff that maybe creates more inconsistencies in the timeline :/
Old 2015-12-27, 11:19   Link #531
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Oh in case people didn't know, Kishimoto is only directing the Boruto series, he won't be doing any of the art. He's going to be doing one shots to see what his new series is going to be.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-27, 12:59   Link #532
Galaxian

Quote:
^but the story practically showed us evrything that happened,

he is a genius in class, super as shinobi with hokage-lvl wisdom etc etc
he saw the stuff happening between his clan and the village and came to the idiotic decision to kill everyone of his clan except for his little brother :/
Itachi didn't decide to do that. The village did. Itachi only agreed because of the peace and stability of the entire village outweighed the life of his family and clan who wanted to endanger the village in the first place.

The only part Itachi added to the plan was the bit about sparing Sasuke.

Quote:
at most they will either do the ore detailed version of the key-parts already shown in the manga or they will add new stuff that maybe creates more inconsistencies in the timeline :/
Pretty sure that this is going to be about the Itachi's gaiden novel which covers some events from his childhood to joining the ANBU.

Spoiler for Novel cover:
Old 2015-12-27, 16:48   Link #533
LevelSeven

Quote:
Itachi didn't decide to do that. The village did. Itachi only agreed because of the peace and stability of the entire village outweighed the life of his family and clan who wanted to endanger the village in the first place.

The only part Itachi added to the plan was the bit about sparing Sasuke.
but there had surely been other kids in the clan that had as little knowledge about everything as sasuke, why killing them and sparing kid-sasuke? (yeah, there was this oldr-brother-love-thing but it simply sounds stupid :/ )
Quote:
Pretty sure that this is going to be about the Itachi's gaiden novel which covers some events from his childhood to joining the ANBU.
i feared that, but it sounds rather boring right? either way, i will read its imply because i want to know how he got the tatsumaki blade and the yata mirror, they always confused me
Old 2015-12-27, 17:33   Link #534
OtakuSwish

So who's the kid on the right with black hair and blue armor. Looks like a possible rival for Boruto
OtakuSwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-27, 18:26   Link #535
Galaxian

Quote:
but there had surely been other kids in the clan that had as little knowledge about everything as sasuke, why killing them and sparing kid-sasuke? (yeah, there was this oldr-brother-love-thing but it simply sounds stupid :/ )
The eradication of the Uchiha was happening with or without Itachi. Without him, it would have let to an all out civil war withing the village, at which point all the enemies the village had would have taken advantage of their weakened state to attack, which would have brought in whatever allies the village did have and thus start the fourth great ninja war would have started.

Itachi had enough leverage with the council to save one person which he used to save the one most important to him.

Quote:
i feared that, but it sounds rather boring right? either way, i will read its imply because i want to know how he got the tatsumaki blade and the yata mirror, they always confused me
It depends on how interested you are in the character, for me Itachi is my third favorite character in the manga and he has one of the most interesting mindsets in the Naruto world, so I'm looking forward to this.

As for your expectations...

Spoiler for Spoilers from the novel:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuSwish View Post
So who's the kid on the right with black hair and blue armor. Looks like a possible rival for Boruto
Mostly like the new "Sasuke" and resident emo for the series since Mitsuki is too amiable for the role.
Old 2015-12-28, 15:36   Link #536
Wandering Soul

Quote:

That depends on how interested you are in Itachi. I am actually looking forward to learning more about his past. I'm not sure if this manga will cover how he got those two weapons.
Old 2015-12-28, 16:08   Link #537
LevelSeven

Quote:
The eradication of the Uchiha was happening with or without Itachi. Without him, it would have let to an all out civil war withing the village, at which point all the enemies the village had would have taken advantage of their weakened state to attack, which would have brought in whatever allies the village did have and thus start the fourth great ninja war would have started.
i know
Quote:
Itachi had enough leverage with the council to save one person which he used to save the one most important to him.
i really doubt that the village would oppose the idea of letting the kids survive, they are valuable shinobi, exspecially since they have the sharingan and can be shaped in the way the village wants it :/
Quote:
It depends on how interested you are in the character, for me Itachi is my third favorite character in the manga and he has one of the most interesting mindsets in the Naruto world, so I'm looking forward to this.
i think the most interesting one is madara but his past was already shown enough,
itachis too, but he is a popular char and for money im sure they can do a lot of stuff

Quote:
As for your expectations...

Spoiler for Spoilers from the novel:
oh, this is sad, i wished to see at least how he became as OP as he was in the manga :/

^im not really interested in his past since all key parts are already covered in the manga, still, his special weapons really intrest me
Old 2015-12-28, 19:38   Link #538
Galaxian

Quote:
i really doubt that the village would oppose the idea of letting the kids survive, they are valuable shinobi, exspecially since they have the sharingan and can be shaped in the way the village wants it :/
The village didn't have a say in the matter at all, if they had the massacre wouldn't have taken place since the general populace in the Leaf adored the Uchiha clan. Meanwhile, the leadership of the village had been anti-Uchiha since the moment Hashirama left office. So, when news of the coup came to light, the council (spearhead by Danzo) finally had an excuse to get rid of them once and for all.

Quote:
i think the most interesting one is madara but his past was already shown enough,
itachis too, but he is a popular char and for money im sure they can do a lot of stuff
I hate Madara and IMO he was on the worst characters in the series. As out of nowhere as Kaguya interference was, I approved of it because it finally shut Madara up.
Old 2015-12-29, 07:30   Link #539
LevelSeven

Quote:
The village didn't have a say in the matter at all, if they had the massacre wouldn't have taken place since the general populace in the Leaf adored the Uchiha clan. Meanwhile, the leadership of the village had been anti-Uchiha since the moment Hashirama left office. So, when news of the coup came to light, the council (spearhead by Danzo) finally had an excuse to get rid of them once and for all.
the village gave itachi the mission, they also allowed itachi to spar sasuke, the ame could have been done for the other kids, they didnt have to be killed :/
Quote:
I hate Madara and IMO he was on the worst characters in the series. As out of nowhere as Kaguya interference was, I approved of it because it finally shut Madara up.
i think his mindset was interesting, he actually did everything always under the dream of eternal peace, his plan was actually a good one and his intentions too,
if the "base" he "built up" his plan hadnt been rotten since the beginning he would have been the real hero in this story (at least imo )
Old 2015-12-29, 11:20   Link #540
Galaxian

Quote:
the village gave itachi the mission, they also allowed itachi to spar sasuke, the ame could have been done for the other kids, they didnt have to be killed :/
The village didn't know the truth about the massacre!

The mission was assigned to Itachi by the council, specifically the Hokage's assistants (Koharu Utatane and Homura Mitokado), and Danzo.

Itachi forced them to spare Sasuke and not reveal the Uchiha's impending betrayal, hence why Itachi had to leave the village as a missing nin.