AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-09-07, 20:03   Link #61
pizzajincuuriki
I have it inside me :]

Captain planet, hes a hero, gonna take polution down to zero.....

It'd be great if he made a Wind Ransengan in one hand, and another element Ransengan in another. That be like total-doom-armaggedon-death no jutsu. Oh Im gettin that warm fuzzy feeling inside just thinking about it.
pizzajincuuriki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 11:25   Link #62
Sakura Thomas

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
There is no way we can judge what his element will be based on what Naruto did so far. Having the wind element is proof to that.
Yeah we can because Shippuuden means Wind user. And i think his second one will be water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
what would be awsome would be when naruto (if he will ever) be able to form ransengan without the use of clones.

After this is acheived. I would like to see a double ransengan with mini amount of wind in it. (nukes) O_o
his next element will be heart
I WANT TO SEE THAT TOO. It would be actual amazing

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-11-25 at 12:57.
Sakura Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 12:09   Link #63
naruske

if naruto learns water, he can fuse water and wind together to make ICE!
naruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 12:56   Link #64
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura Thomas View Post
Yeah we can because Shippuuden means Wind user. And i think his second one will be water.
The manga does not use the subtitle Shippuden (Hurricane Chronicles). But, you can still use Naruto's name (whirlpool; maelstrom) to get wind and water (potentially fire as well).

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruske View Post
if naruto learns water, he can fuse water and wind together to make ICE!
Unless Naruto all of a sudden gains a bloodline ability, there is no way for him to combine two elements in order to create a new element (in this case Ice)
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 13:38   Link #65
Kenshin_Uchiha
Kenjutsu God

Yeah I'd put my money on water to, if he ever develops another element.
Kenshin_Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 13:57   Link #66
james0246

Why stop with just one other element. Naruto with Kage Bushin could easily learn all the elements in under a year (a year of constant training).
Old 2008-11-25, 14:08   Link #67
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Why stop with just one other element. Naruto with Kage Bushin could easily learn all the elements in under a year (a year of constant training).
I always thought it should've been fire. He's from the land of fire, and he wants to be the leader, right? So if he had fire jutsu, wouldn't that be a better representation of the will of fire?
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 14:24   Link #68
Kenshin_Uchiha
Kenjutsu God

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
He was that quick with wind because it is his affinity, and afterall he is still pretty lousy with it.

Last edited by Kenshin_Uchiha; 2008-11-25 at 15:43.
Old 2008-11-25, 14:28   Link #69
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

If he learns any high-level fire jutsu, he could seriously augment its power with his wind jutsu. Now that would be a deadly combination.
Old 2008-11-25, 14:39   Link #70
Kenshin_Uchiha
Kenjutsu God

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
I always thought it should've been fire. He's from the land of fire, and he wants to be the leader, right? So if he had fire jutsu, wouldn't that be a better representation of the will of fire?
His mother is from the whirlpool, and sasuke already uses fire, it would be a bit redundant.
Old 2008-11-25, 15:41   Link #71
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin_Uchiha View Post
He was that quick with wind because it is his affinity, and afterall he is still pretty lousu with it.
He is lousy at properly combining his wind chakra with a Rasengan to form Rasenshuriken. Naruto is perfectly capable at using Wind chakra.

That being said, I said that Naruto would spend a year mastering the elements. So 1000 Kage Bushins every day = 2.7 years of experience per day. 2.7 years of experience every day for 365 days = 985.5 years of experieince. I am pretty sure that Naruto could master every element if he had a 1000 years (of experience) .

(Obviously I am being somewhat factetious. Naruto does not train a full 24 hours, so it is not quite 1000 clones ever single day. Added to that, the number 1000 is abit ambiguous, considering the fact that I do not think it was said exactly how many Kage Bushins Naruto used. And finally, we are unsure how many times the Kyuubi would pop up to interfer with the training. Still, a conservative estimate of 1year of experience per day, still leads to 365 years of experience within one year, which is more than enough time for even the stupidest of creatures to learn a task )

Quote:
His mother is from the whirlpool, and sasuke already uses fire, it would be a bit redundant.
So? Naruto's mother being from whirlpool has nothing to do with his elemental abilities. As we have already seen, Naruto has a Wind affinity, so unless his mother or father also had such an affinity, discussing his parents or their orgins do not matter.

That being said, Fire would be symbolic, whereas water would serve only to counter Sasuke's Fire jutsus.
Old 2008-11-25, 16:00   Link #72
Kenshin_Uchiha
Kenjutsu God

It has alot to do with elemental abilities, like all uchihas seem to have a bit of a fire afinity, and how the sons jutsus seem to be very simmilar to their parents. And I was convinced minato used wind, but after thinking a bit about it I think it is only known that he could use raiton :O

Is he capable of using wind chakra? I never saw him use any other wind technique so unless I've missed something that isn't a known fact.

Konoha was founded by the uchiha's (fire) and the senju clan (water I guess since the first used water and earth mostly and the second water mostly) I'm not sure if naruto would fit as much with the uchiha side of it as he fits with the senjus. No hard proof though just assuming.

And if he would be able to learn all five? I doubt it, it has been strongly hinted that you cannot do all five, even the old guys, like kakuzu needed a work around to be able to.
Old 2008-11-25, 16:30   Link #73
james0246

Quote:
It has alot to do with elemental abilities, like all uchihas seem to have a bit of a fire afinity, and how the sons jutsus seem to be very simmilar to their parents. And I was convinced minato used wind, but after thinking a bit about it I think it is only known that he could use raiton :O
Yes the Uchihas were known for their fire jutsus, and presumably affinities can be passed down. But that says nothing about Naruto's mother coming from Whirlpool and how that means that Naruto will learn to create Water chakra. Naruto is wind, his father seems likely to be Lightning, and his mother presumably Water. That being said, even if both were Wind it matters little in regard to which element Naruto will learn next.

Quote:
Is he capable of using wind chakra? I never saw him use any other wind technique so unless I've missed something that isn't a known fact.
Is he capable? Rasenshuriken is the highest form of shape and elemental manipulation, and even if the technique is only half complete, I would still say that Naruto is more than capable at using Wind chakra.

That being said, Naruto can also make a Wind: Rasengan, which is just a standard Rasengan created with wind. We see him use this technique in combination with a water technique of Yamato's to create Gufū Suika no Jutsu, a technique that drove back Kakuzu.

Quote:
Konoha was founded by the uchiha's (fire) and the senju clan (water I guess since the first used water and earth mostly and the second water mostly) I'm not sure if naruto would fit as much with the uchiha side of it as he fits with the senjus. No hard proof though just assuming.
I think it was said that Sarutobi had a fire affinity, and we know that Jiraiya had a fire affinity. Added to that is the symbolic representation of the Will of Fire, not to mention the symbolic gesture that would be seen if Naruto's fire was more powerful than an Uchiha's.

Quote:
And if he would be able to learn all five? I doubt it, it has been strongly hinted that you cannot do all five, even the old guys, like kakuzu needed a work around to be able to.
You could be correct. For all we know there is some previously unknown rule that prevents a human from learning more than 3 elements (I say 3 since we know that Kakashi can use 3 elements). Maybe you (let "you" in this case refer to Kakashi) can only learn your affinity (Lightning), the element you affinity dominates (Earth), and the one wholly neutral element that does not effect your affinity or the element that your affinity dominates (in this case Water). In this case, Naruto could learn Wind, Lightning, and Water; Sasuke could learn (depending on his core affinity) Lightning, Wind, and Fire or Fire, Water and Lightning. Etc.

But, it could also be said that the largest deterent to learning all elements is the time needed to master the various elements. Kakashi has only shown 3, and he has been, presumably, working on them since the age of 8 (so 20 years). So, it could be that each new element is exponentially harder to learn than the last. This is why Naruto with Kage Bushin would become one of the few shinobi with the ability to learn all the elements.
Old 2008-11-25, 17:35   Link #74
Kenshin_Uchiha
Kenjutsu God

Yeah, not rulling any possibility out, afterall we don't even know if naruto's mother had any ninja skill at all.

Yet wind rasengan, we are talking about the same thing he was training aren't we? All we have ever seen from naruto is the combination of wind with the rasengan, yes I admit it is a high level technique, but we haven't seen more than that.

Yes, fire and earth based on that he could go in any of the ways, it just bothers me thinking how much of a fight it would be, two dudes just shooting fireballs at each other :P Kind of boring right? Not an argument, just an opinion lol

Yeah I know with so much time it seems way more likely, and I have another theory that might work on the favor of naruto. Your chakra has one affinity (although I think there are secondary afinitys etc) but isn't it true that naruto has access to two totally different chackras?
Old 2008-11-26, 16:20   Link #75
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Yes, fire and earth based on that he could go in any of the ways, it just bothers me thinking how much of a fight it would be, two dudes just shooting fireballs at each other :P Kind of boring right? Not an argument, just an opinion lol
A blatant diss on DBZ? lol, not really. But I see what you're saying.
Quote:
Yeah I know with so much time it seems way more likely, and I have another theory that might work on the favor of naruto. Your chakra has one affinity (although I think there are secondary afinitys etc) but isn't it true that naruto has access to two totally different chackras?
Well, if we put the Kyuubi into this, then what affinit(ies) does it have? Add those to Naruto's, and it'll actrually get easier for him to master all elements. (Theoretically).
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-26, 21:42   Link #76
jsu718

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
Well, if we put the Kyuubi into this, then what affinit(ies) does it have? Add those to Naruto's, and it'll actrually get easier for him to master all elements. (Theoretically).
Well just from appearances, the nine-tails seems to be a fire based monster, so he may very well be able to learn that from him. In fact, Naruto might end up being able to master all the elements just because of that aspect of his character. Not surprising. After all, he is the namesake of the series, so it would make sense that he has unlimited potential.
jsu718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-18, 08:07   Link #77
xKaizoku

Too obvious

I do not know why some people will assume that it is a element other than water. Look, there has been so much evidence.

1. Naruto wants to have elements that are a advantage against Sasuke.
2. The anime hasnt mentioned ANYTHING about fire, lightning and earth. What else?
3. Naruto has already learnt about some things about water from Gamakichi and Gamatatsu.

It should be obvious enough, with the clues so far.
xKaizoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-18, 08:43   Link #78
Takashipl

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
1. Naruto wants to have elements that are a advantage against Sasuke.
2. The anime hasnt mentioned ANYTHING about fire, lightning and earth. What else?
3. Naruto has already learnt about some things about water from Gamakichi and Gamatatsu.
1. When Kakashi told him he has wind affinity, which is strong against lightning and weak against fire, he was happy not because he could defeat Sasuke's lightning but because his wind could make Sasuke's fire stronger.
2. True - but i prefer to focus on manga canon.
3. That was filler.

I really doubt Naruto has lightning or earth as a secondary affinity, no clues about that in manga. His primary is wind, that leaves water, fire or earth. Both can create interesting combinations with wind, like water typhoon against Kakuzu, where water came from Yamato. Fire and wind also seem pretty powerful combo.
Takashipl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-18, 12:36   Link #79
Ryuken
Claymore #01

The first person to do all the elements.
Ryuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-18, 13:39   Link #80
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac

If Naruto could use water then he could use the Jutsu he and Yamato did together
( W)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
yaluckyboy is offline   Reply With Quote