AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-04-21, 00:52   Link #241
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

There should be a translation in a couple of hours but just as a heads up, don't expect the godesses to be fine it seems. [Link NSFW]
Laith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 08:48   Link #242
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

^ So far, only screenshots emerged from gaming blogs.

Anyway, the official site is up
and they have 2 wallpapers already:
Old 2011-04-21, 10:25   Link #243
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Where did you get the wallies from?

And am I the only one getting diabetes and blood loss here?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 10:28   Link #244
Nerroth
NePoi!

Anyone recognise the voice actresses listed on the character pages?
Old 2011-04-21, 11:10   Link #245
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
Anyone recognise the voice actresses listed on the character pages?
Yui Horie as Nepgear (Millihiore from Dog Days)
Eri Kitamura as Uni (SAYAKAAAA from Madoka)
Yui Ogura as Rom (Kuroneko's imouto in Oreimo)
Kaori Ishihara as Ram (Reki in Hidan No Aria )

I am expecting Noire's little sister (Uni, or PSP) to be a yandoru with Eri Kitamura as her.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-04-21, 11:18   Link #246
Nerroth
NePoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Thank you kindly.
Old 2011-04-21, 12:04   Link #247
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
Thank you kindly.
You can thank me by keeping your hands off Uni once this games comes out. She's mine! Along with her oneechan!

And some TLs of screencaps from Sankaku :

This reads Ea-ru-sa-kun-ni. Wonder if it means Elsa Kundi? (bloody mix of Hira and Kata makes it a mess to get something useful)

Ta-tsu-chi-su-ru-yo. Makes no sense.

To-bi-de-ro-yo. Makes no sense either.

I'll get someone else on the forum to TL this. I know the top says Blackheart (played the Jap version of the first game and got used to seeing it), but I am too tired to really do the TL myself.

Old 2011-04-21, 12:07   Link #248
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

It actually says "Black Sister" instead of black heart though.
Laith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 12:10   Link #249
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laith View Post
It actually says "Black Sister" instead of black heart though.
Yeah it is. I been relying too much on e-dicts and kana charts. Thanks for heads-up.

So does that mean that girl is Noire's imouto? Now I DEFINITELY want her too!

Old 2011-04-21, 12:16   Link #250
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

any word about story, what i heard original 4 goddess is been captured and is up to handheld girl to save them. pretty normal

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 12:32   Link #251
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Umm...

Quote:
This reads Ea-ru-sa-kun-ni. Wonder if it means Elsa Kundi? (bloody mix of Hira and Kata makes it a mess to get something useful)
Actually it's Eeru wo Kimi ni. Eeru probably being "Aile" meaning "Wing"... cause she has wings in that picture.

Quote:
Ta-tsu-chi-su-ru-yo.
Tatchi suru yo. (it's a small tsu) Tatchi is probably supposed to be "Touch", White Sister is the DS, right? Which would probably be why White Sister is 2 people, as in 2 screens.

Quote:
To-bi-de-ro-yo. Makes no sense either.
Tobideru yo. I think "fly away" might work, dunno.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 12:34   Link #252
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
any word about story, what i heard original 4 goddess is been captured and is up to handheld girl to save them. pretty normal
Something like that. It seems that the 4 girls are Neptune, Noire and Blanc's imoutos. They must be capitalising on the OreImo anime (though I wonder why they didn't bring Ayanyan in to voice Uni ).

I hope they better do some good character design. I thought the four original goddesses have surprising designs - Neptune being incredibly childish while her goddess form is so ladylike, Noire being an over 9000 level tsundere while her goddess is a sadist (smirking after a Savage Wolf Fury + Juuha Goushouzan??), Vert being a posh gamer ojou while her goddess form is incredibly sharp and caustic (what surprises me most is that she is into BOTH yaoi and yuri! 200% closet fujoshi!), and Blanc being a kuudere while her goddess is very vulgar and rude (addressing others with temee and kisama).

The original characters are downright adorable in both character and looks. Their little sisters better be too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Umm...

Actually it's Eeru wo Kimi ni. Eeru probably being "Aile" meaning "Wing"... cause she has wings in that picture.
So it literally translates to "your wings"?

Quote:
Tatchi suru yo. (it's a small tsu) Tatchi is probably supposed to be "Touch", White Sister is the DS, right? Which would probably be why White Sister is 2 people, as in 2 screens.
One is called Rom (Read Only Memory), while the other is called Ram (Random Access Memory). I was thinking along the lines of Rom being the Gameboy (because it processes games through cartridges) while Ram is the DS (utilising RAM to process the game while storing their original sources in the game card).

Actually, I don't mind being given a chance to poke Ram with a stylus to test if she is physically sensitiv.....*gets axed*.

Quote:
Tobideru yo. I think "fly away" might work, dunno.
With that, I think it might mean "touch your wings and fly away". I wonder if they are the lyrics for the new OP.

Old 2011-04-21, 12:47   Link #253
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
So it literally translates to "your wings"?
... No no, more like "I'll give you wings" Except it doesn't specify "I'll" or "Give". Could be another verb entirely.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 13:20   Link #254
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
... No no, more like "I'll give you wings" Except it doesn't specify "I'll" or "Give". Could be another verb entirely.
I'll look into it later after I get more sleep. It is goddamn 2am and I am still trying to figure out alot of things from the site - I suck at reading anything without kanji.

OTOH, given how Nepgear is drawn, I wonder if Neptune and her share the same kind of relationship as Yui and Ui from K-ON......

Though I got a gut feeling that Uni is a siscon.

Old 2011-04-21, 13:52   Link #255
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:

I am expecting Noire's little sister (Uni, or PSP) to be a yandoru with Eri Kitamura as her.
The Purpleheart/Purplesister VA's really does have a "strong" working history with gundam pilots who are poised to eliminate conflict do they?

I now want to see a crack pairing with Setsuna and Nepgear
Old 2011-04-21, 18:40   Link #256
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Where did you get the wallies from?

And am I the only one getting diabetes and blood loss here?
From the official site, of course

Quote:
And some TLs of screencaps from Sankaku :
I wonder why the suit design of Nepgear and Uni looked quite different there. But I prefer the more "closed" suit of Uni right there

And... looking at the SS, seems that they are now using cel-shaded CG, eh?
Old 2011-04-21, 21:19   Link #257
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

I think it was to "barebone" it, aka this is the framework of the processor unit
Old 2011-04-22, 04:29   Link #258
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
This game is already on my favorite list.
Old 2011-04-22, 10:34   Link #259
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
This game is already on my favorite list.
Don't touch my little PSP girl! Or her onee-chan!

I wonder if those people who like MK2 are actually lolicons, or they are simply there for the cute girls......

And thanks to Raiga on the Translate thread (under General Chat) for TL-ing the picture. head over and give him cookies or be subjected to Noire's Savage Wolf Fury!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiga View Post
Black Sister:
So this is the Gyoukai* cemetery... what a frightful place.
Just wait, Onee-chan.
I'll rescue you from this place right away!

*It's written in katakana and I'm not sure if it's a name or if it's supposed to mean something in this context, so I left it that way.
I am guessing Gyoukai refers to the gaming industry - I heard that it is the informal term for "business" in Japanese.

Of course : Ore no imouto konna ni kawaii wake ga nai! I am betting big that PSP-tan is a siscon!

Old 2011-04-22, 10:39   Link #260
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Don't touch my little PSP girl! Or her onee-chan!

I wonder if those people who like MK2 are actually lolicons, or they are simply there for the cute girls......
Good god I hope you're talking about Mortal Kombat 2.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ps vita, ps3, rpg