AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-05-30, 18:25   Link #101
TJR

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
btw what studio is doing this? I saw a cast and a link to the website but I haven't noticed the studio.
It's a new studio called LARC.

Quote:
Also, how much of a budget are they getting this time?
I'd guess that it's pretty low. GENCO is behind the production and a new studio is on the animation, so this is unlikely to be a flagship project. The director is Keitaro Motonaga, who has plenty of experience doing these types of shows (School Days, Akane-iro, Tayutama, To Heart: Remember My Memories).
TJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 11:10   Link #102
AlaAlba

^ sigh, so this will be another ecchi fan services no good show then...

I hope they will do Momoko's route but that's impossible, so I won't expect much from it.
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 13:06   Link #103
Nanashi_1337

Who's Momoko? I don't recall anybody in the game with that name that didn't have a route/subroute.
Nanashi_1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 14:01   Link #104
besurvivor

Quote:
Who's Momoko? I don't recall anybody in the game with that name that didn't have a route/subroute.
he meant momoyo lol

Quote:
I hope they will do Momoko's route but that's impossible, so I won't expect much from it.
yeah it will be nice if they do momoyo route but with the budget they might go for anime ending or something.
besurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 14:15   Link #105
LROlsson

I can't see the anime take any other end than the one that is unlocked after completing the other routes, considering it is the only route which explains the main villan motive.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 16:31   Link #106
Nanashi_1337

What other ending were you expecting for the anime? What's probably going to happen is that they will add the prologue, parts of the different main heroine routes and the agave route. Oh, and expect it not to be accurate to the game.
Old 2011-06-01, 20:47   Link #107
Mazryonh

Yep, the original game's screenplay is much too long for an anime omnibus format, so "chop-suey" adaptation is most likely.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-02, 00:56   Link #108
AlaAlba

Quote:
Originally Posted by besurvivor View Post
he meant momoyo lol

yeah it will be nice if they do momoyo route but with the budget they might go for anime ending or something.
oops yeah I mean Momoyo, how in the world I could got that wrong

ah and Mazryonh mentioned that the seiyuu for the game are all big names, maybe the budget is for paying the seiyuus, not for quality
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-02, 02:16   Link #109
Nanashi_1337

Aren't they using the same voice actors as in the game? The only new would be Yamato, but I thought they would be using the voice from the Drama CD, which I think fits quite well.

Btw, is it me, or is the seiyuu for Yamato the same for Itoshiki Nozomu fro Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei?

Last edited by Nanashi_1337; 2011-06-02 at 12:27.
Old 2011-06-03, 01:28   Link #110
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanashi_1337 View Post
Aren't they using the same voice actors as in the game? The only new would be Yamato, but I thought they would be using the voice from the Drama CD, which I think fits quite well.

Btw, is it me, or is the seiyuu for Yamato the same for Itoshiki Nozomu from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei?
Drama CDs have a strange sort of continuity with anime. Nana Mizuki made an appearance in the Drama CDs of Rozen Maiden, but was never actually in the anime series themselves. I find that Drama CDs of visual novels have more continuity with the original software myself.

According to Anime News Network, the seiyuu for Yamato is in fact the one who voiced Itoshiki Nozomu from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, but the question remains if in fact that seiyuu will play Yamato in the anime version.

Speaking of seiyuus, I think it's a damn shame that Yuu Asakawa (and in fact almost any seiyuu who does both mainstream anime and eroge) has to deny voicing any ero-roles when asked or on their CV. You can see this denial "for the sake of professional purity" when she is asked about her ero-roles in this video taken during a panel in a convention. I think it's unfair since visual novels like Majikoi are opportunities to show off your acting skills like anyone else, and Yuu Asakawa does it very well in eroge regardless of the "stain" on her CV.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-04, 10:59   Link #111
tsunade666

a question though. From what I heard from a friend he didn't get an after story for Chris even though he did get from the other heroines. Does Chris get her own after story too or true story or what ever? Chris route is being edited so I'm curious about it.
Old 2011-06-04, 11:53   Link #112
LROlsson

Quote:
a question though. From what I heard from a friend he didn't get an after story for Chris even though he did get from the other heroines. Does Chris get her own after story too or true story or what ever? Chris route is being edited so I'm curious about it.
She doesn't have one. Instead she gets two routes in MajiKoi S
Old 2011-06-04, 13:22   Link #113
Nanashi_1337

She has two routes in Majikoi S? How is this possible? And where did you read that?

Also, Chris' route is soon going to be released in English. The editting is currently at 45%
Old 2011-06-04, 13:54   Link #114
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanashi_1337 View Post
She has two routes in Majikoi S? How is this possible? And where did you read that?

Also, Chris' route is soon going to be released in English. The editting is currently at 45%
Offical website. The original main heroines get After story S. Chris is given After story & After Story S
Old 2011-06-04, 14:34   Link #115
Nanashi_1337

I see. Anything else important that we need to know about Majikoi S (like who's getting a subroute)? Unfortunately, I can only use translators for the website, and some parts are not translated as they're just images.
Old 2011-06-05, 00:47   Link #116
tsunade666

what's majikoi S? a continuation or an expanded one of the original? I heard it in the first page of the thread with new routes.
Old 2011-06-05, 06:29   Link #117
LROlsson

Quote:
what's majikoi S? a continuation or an expanded one of the original? I heard it in the first page of the thread with new routes.
真剣で私に恋しなさい S (maji de watashi ni koi shinasai S) is a sequal to Majikoi.
It have new after storys to the main heroines of the first game.
Three side characters from the first game became main heroines (Kokoro, Tatsuko, Margarite(?)) aswell as two new one.
It is supposed to release this year.
Old 2011-06-05, 07:41   Link #118
tsunade666

thanks for the info.

But a sequel..... with a new plot story or continuation? because it looks like the story is already finished in the first game. but if the mc is different and a set of different heroines then it's an okay for me. It's just that I don't like much of an expanded story that can be already finished but if it's the same. It's just getting drag on.
Old 2011-06-05, 17:43   Link #119
Nanashi_1337

It's going to be a new story, continuing after the true route (or as I like to call it, "agave" route). I mean, if Tatsuko is appearing, then it means it's what happens after doing the true route. That's my opinion, btw.

Also, I hope the anime ends up being good and that this second game is even better. If that happens, then they could possibly do a new season if there's a true route in that second game. But I may be going too fast here.

Anyway, Majikoi S main website has been updated, with a new CG. It's NSFW involving Yukie, so beware if you can't watch it ATM.
Old 2011-06-06, 00:02   Link #120
tsunade666

thanks for the info again. But the one doing the anime is a new studio right? They probably going to make it a bang... or so I wish because it's an introductory work for them. When I look at ANN. It looks like their first batch of work are carnival phantasm and majikoi.

Tags
action, comedy, eroge, seinen