Old 2008-10-26, 03:31   Link #1
-Kh-
ポルカ

Maximum the Hormone - Euro tour.

Dates:

-England tour with Enter Shikari-

10/27 Bournmouth, Solent Hall  Tickets
10/29 Exeter, Great Hall     (Sold Out)
10/30 Southampton, Guildhall   (Sold Out)
10/31 Folkestone, Leas Cliff Hall Tickets
11/02 London, Mean Fiddler    (Sold Out)
11/03 London, Mean Fiddler    Tickets

-Euro tour with each domestic band-

11/05 Koln, Germany, GEBAUDE 9    Tickets
11/08 Paris, France, LA LOCO      (Sold Out)
11/09 Barcelona, Spain, SALAMANDRA Tickets

So MTH is hitting Europe for the first time tomorrow and they will play on 9 nights. Anyone here is going?

I'm going down to London on the third, got my tickets since over a month ago and requested 2 days off work since I'll be staying over night there before coming back.
-Kh- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 18:32   Link #2
Coruja

Quote:
So MTH is hitting Europe for the first time tomorrow and they will play on 9 nights. Anyone here is going?
I *wish*, but Barcelona is quite far from where I live, and it is the closest to me they are coming. I do not love them *that* much, although I find Maximum the Hormone quite spectacular.

Maybe next time.

I hope you enjoy seeing them. =D It's great that they are coming to Europe!
Coruja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 21:41   Link #3
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
i wish... I had known about this like not the week they're actually coming to freaking UK ><;;;;
(thanks so much for telling me tho)
I had a friend hassle me to find and ask them on their jp site if they were ever gonna do a UK tour, guess they finally listened to the fans on their myspace, lol.

I've forwarded the info but they're up in manchester, dunno if they can rush down to london (being the latest date) for it though, tickets aren't even that exspensive

Nonetheless, thanks again. ^^
Seeing as they're sold out for a lot of gigs, they'll probably do another european tour sometime soon...

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 09:12   Link #4
-Kh-
ポルカ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraFilipa View Post
I *wish*, but Barcelona is quite far from where I live, and it is the closest to me they are coming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
I've forwarded the info but they're up in manchester, dunno if they can rush down to london (being the latest date) for it though, tickets aren't even that exspensive

Nonetheless, thanks again. ^^
Seeing as they're sold out for a lot of gigs, they'll probably do another european tour sometime soon...

Well I'm actually in Liverpool. I would have wished for a show in Manchester, so it would have been cheaper for me, this gig is gonna cost me like £90-100 with tickets, coach, hotel, etc. And I'm going alone since I couldn't convince any friend to spend that kind of money since they aren't fans.

Anyway, hopefully next year there will be a new album followed by a new tour and they might go back to both the US and Europe and with more dates and not just 6 dates in the south of England

Oh and thanks Sara
-Kh- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 21:28   Link #5
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Whaa~!! They're going to be at La Loco! I just know them for their ending song of Air Master, which I found quite good I would have liked to discover more of their music in live and I would have gone for sure, but I won't be in Paris at that date T_T...

Well, I hope you'll have a super great gig then -Kh-! And don't forget to give us your impressions