AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-12-17, 16:57   Link #1121
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with seeing some scenes from the first season done differently. There were some moments in season one that didn't feel like they were expanded to their full potential, so if they were redone in the movie I wouldn't mind it.
Old 2009-12-17, 18:47   Link #1122
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Since no one seems to pay attention to my posts about the OP/ED singles in the actual OP/ED/Music related thread....

Nanoha the Movie 1st ED song - My wish My love
キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 18:57   Link #1123
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Ow... those first few seconds made my eardrums hurt. There is such a thing as trying too hard to be cute.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 19:12   Link #1124
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Ow... those first few seconds made my eardrums hurt. There is such a thing as trying too hard to be cute.
Nah, Mizuki Nana's fake loli imouto voice just sucks. People seem to lap up the animegoe, though.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2009-12-17, 19:52   Link #1125
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
Since no one seems to pay attention to my posts about the OP/ED singles in the actual OP/ED/Music related thread....
...Hm, okay, I know for sure Fate was binded in 0:17, and it looks like Nanoha was binded during that same scene as well. And it looks like they're casually talking, while binded. Wonder wats going on. That is so super special awesome.

*Hopes NanoFate befriend eachother early and has a showdown with Precia instead.*

Edit: fak, nm, looks like Chrono binded them.

Ohwell, It's still possible I suppose. Fate almost looks like she's willing to listen there.
Old 2009-12-17, 19:58   Link #1126
Skane
Anime Snark

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
...Hm, okay, I know for sure Fate was binded in 0:17, and it looks like Nanoha was binded during that same scene as well. And it looks like they're casually talking, while binded. Wonder wats going on. That is so super special awesome.

*Hopes NanoFate befriend eachother early and has a showdown with Precia instead.*

Edit: fak, nm, looks like Chrono binded them.

Ohwell, It's still possible I suppose. Fate almost looks like she's willing to listen there.
Super Chrono Time.

Cheers.
Old 2009-12-17, 20:03   Link #1127
Nita
Ñe~

I'm assuming that the one who talks at the end is Linith Didn't recognize her VA though...

And oh jeez, I think I would love Alicia more if she keeps her mouth shut. Lies

Watcha lookin'?
Nita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 20:13   Link #1128
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

I have to admit that the shot of Fate and Nanoha both being bound and staring blankly at each other made me chuckle. I'd like a scenario where Chrono and Lindy force them to become friends so they can defeat Precia instead of the constant "I want to be you friend!" "No!" "I want to be your friend!" "No!" back and forth they had going in the first season.
Old 2009-12-17, 20:36   Link #1129
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liitha View Post
I'm assuming that the one who talks at the end is Linith Didn't recognize her VA though...
Well, Linith only had a few lines in A's. She's voice by Asano Masumi.

lol, Yukarin's semi-rant about how Masumin got an increase of lines in the movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
I have to admit that the shot of Fate and Nanoha both being bound and staring blankly at each other made me chuckle. I'd like a scenario where Chrono and Lindy force them to become friends so they can defeat Precia instead of the constant "I want to be you friend!" "No!" "I want to be your friend!" "No!" back and forth they had going in the first season.
B-B-But namae wo yonde is such a touching scene. 'A'

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2009-12-17, 20:40   Link #1130
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Since they're trying to crank up the drama it would surprise me if they'd pull out the bridge scene.

On the other side, they might also try to overplay it and crank up the drama there as well... which could be just as bad.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 20:51   Link #1131
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Since they're trying to crank up the drama it would surprise me if they'd pull out the bridge scene.
Would or wouldn't surprise you? Either way, they're probably going to include that scene....
Quote:
Originally Posted by TydusArandor
The script is thick!

Finally, today! I went to the after recording of
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The MOVIE 1st (≧▽≦)/
The story where everything starts…
Detailing the meeting of the two girls ,
the hot-blooded magic battle anime with serious fights… !!
I was able to experience a lot of things, so this piece of work is very precious to me☆
Being really worked up, I re-watched
Sound Stage and the first season’s DVD before recording!! Two-thirds was completed today☆
Tomorrow is finally the climax!!
Until I say Nanoha’s name [at the end], I’ll act with everything I have!!!
I’ll work hard tomorrow too☆☆☆
>> なのはと名前が呼べるまで、精一杯演じてきたいと思いますっ!!!
fffff, sew cute. It's also Nana's favourite scene.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2009-12-17, 21:21   Link #1132
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:

On the other side, they might also try to overplay it and crank up the drama there as well... which could be just as bad.
Crank up the drama? Does it mention that somewhere? From the trailers, Fate even laughed in one of the scenes, and it wasn't loli-er Fate. Which makes me wonder what caused it, since I think the only time she smiled in the first season was the bridge scene.

Bridge scene was suu much love. Since the director said it would "end the same" I can't imagine It'll be scrapped. I hope not. LVD's quote from Nana is pretty reassuring.
Old 2009-12-17, 21:27   Link #1133
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Crank up the drama? Does it mention that somewhere? From the trailers, Fate even laughed in one of the scenes, and it wasn't loli-er Fate. Which makes me wonder what caused it, since I think the only time she smiled in the first season was the bridge scene.

Bridge scene was suu much love. Since the director said it would "end the same" I can't imagine It'll be scrapped. I hope not.
The bridge scene had some drama of Nanoha realizing she'd have to defeat Fate to make her see things her way to stop Precia, but it wasn't overly dramatic. If the movie cuts out the emotion of that scene or adds too much to it, it could ruin Nanoha's declaration.

But based off what the director's said about the aerial battles in the movie, I'm kind of hopeful about the bridge scene.
Old 2009-12-17, 21:29   Link #1134
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
The bridge scene had some drama of Nanoha realizing she'd have to defeat Fate to make her see things her way to stop Precia, but it wasn't overly dramatic. If the movie cuts out the emotion of that scene or adds too much to it, it could ruin Nanoha's declaration.

But based off what the director's said about the aerial battles in the movie, I'm kind of hopeful about the bridge scene.
Are we thinking of different scenes? To me, the bridge scene is "call my name" The final part of the final episode, as Nanoha was telling Fate how to become her friend.
Old 2009-12-17, 21:30   Link #1135
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Quote:
Well, Fate smiled when she interacted with Arf, but I guess that doesn't count for much to fandom.....poor Arf!
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 21:32   Link #1136
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Are we thinking of different scenes? To me, the bridge scene is "call my name" The final part of the final episode, as Nanoha was telling Fate how to become her friend.
Awk, somehow I mixed up the final fight between Nanoha and Fate over the water with the bridge scene in episode 13. My bad.
Old 2009-12-17, 21:34   Link #1137
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
Well, Fate smiled when she interacted with Arf, but I guess that doesn't count for much to fandom.....poor Arf!
Hmm, did she? Maybe she did, I havn't watched the first season in years...But I don't remember Fate genuinely laughing in the first season, like she did in the trailer.
She actually looked...happy

@Radiantbeam. Oh, okay.
Old 2009-12-17, 21:43   Link #1138
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
@Radiantbeam. Oh, okay.
Yeah, sorry about that. To be honest, the bridge scene never particularly stuck out in my mind from the first season, but I imagine the director will catch all sorts of hell if he cuts it from the movie or doesn't replace it with something similar in content.
Old 2009-12-17, 21:44   Link #1139
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
And apparently he'd make Nana sad.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 22:29   Link #1140
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
Yeah, sorry about that. To be honest, the bridge scene never particularly stuck out in my mind from the first season, but I imagine the director will catch all sorts of hell if he cuts it from the movie or doesn't replace it with something similar in content.
Fate carrying Nanoha like in the novels is the only thing I'd prefer over the bridge scene, lol.

Tags
movie