AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-05-23, 09:27   Link #21
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
By the way I forgot Madara in my list of "I want", gomen, didn't intend to discriminate against him...
You have a thing against zombies bro!? that's racist! You racist!

But in all seriousness...on one hand I'm hoping that Madara isn't hax zombie and stays...but on the other I too do not want the kages to help Naruto...Unless Naruto switches with them and heads to beat up Sasuke...yes beat up Sasuke, I will not accept anything other than 3 to 5 chapters of just Naruto unleashing Kyuubi fury upon emoboy for being so...uuuuuurrrrggggghhhhhh there goes my ulcer again...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-23, 09:28   Link #22
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Something I so far ignored just dawned on me: assuming Itachi undoes Edo Tensei, will Madara decompose, too or will he hax the undoing and just keep on going cause he's boss? - Cause if he just crumbles the Kage's are free to assist Naruto? I'd prefer him and Bee (and the two senseis) to deal with Tobi...
IMO I think Itachi will succeed in making Kabuto cancel Edo-Tensei. And the five kages will be saved in the process. But I think that Kabuto showing Edo-Tensei process to Tobi several chapters ago was a foreshadowing. And that Tobi will use Edo Tensei to bring Madara back again. Or simple Tobi will use his rinnegan to bring Madara back. Which makes my rant above pointless
Old 2012-05-23, 09:29   Link #23
prakash123

I didnt understand the diagram crap.waste of time.anyways correct me
If im wrong....to be able to use izanagi arent u supposed to
Have senju+uchiha blood?or is that another jutsu?im
Just confused��
prakash123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-23, 09:29   Link #24
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
IMO I think Itachi will succeed in making Kabuto cancel Edo-Tensei. And the five kages will be saved in the process. But I think that Kabuto showing Edo-Tensei process to Tobi several chapters ago was a foreshadowing. And that Tobi will use Edo Tensei to bring Madara back again. Or simple Tobi will use his rinnegan to bring Madara back. Which makes my rant above pointless
Oh please...got a problem? Sharingan will fix it...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-23, 09:37   Link #25
haegar
mangaviking

Tobi rezzing Madara again sounds pretty viable to me - whether he uses Edo or Rinnegan would also tell us something about his attitude toward original Madara and their joint plan ...

... just imagining the Kages standing over the pile of ash that used to be Madara all kinda happy that they survived and all in agreement what a freak of a monster he was and then OUPS DEJA VU - er - timeloop I should say
Old 2012-05-23, 09:53   Link #26
itachi-san314

what a horrible chapter. i haven't thought that in a long time, but this uchiha kabuto fight has really devolved into crap... the izanami explanation was awful and made no sense. izanagi's widespread use in the past makes no sense. the 2 konoha ninja talking about 9 o clock made no sense... very disappointing stuff here. when i saw the chapter title i was hoping it had something to do with the kyuubi because i think we all (including kishi) need a break from this fight. he should have just kept kabuto in the time loop for a few chapters while he inserted some panels/chapters from the other fights.

also, it looks like itachi's eye isn't going to regenerate which makes no sense. they are fake eyes after all. sasuke has the real ones. would have been a lot more interesting if itachi unintentionally blinded one of sasuke's eyes on accident. but oh wait 'he's perfect' which also makes no sense. i hate complaining about naruto, but this chapter really deserves it.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-23, 10:02   Link #27
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
what a horrible chapter. i haven't thought that in a long time, but this uchiha kabuto fight has really devolved into crap... the izanami explanation was awful and made no sense. izanagi's widespread use in the past makes no sense. the 2 konoha ninja talking about 9 o clock made no sense... very disappointing stuff here. when i saw the chapter title i was hoping it had something to do with the kyuubi because i think we all (including kishi) need a break from this fight. he should have just kept kabuto in the time loop for a few chapters while he inserted some panels/chapters from the other fights.

also, it looks like itachi's eye isn't going to regenerate which makes no sense. they are fake eyes after all. sasuke has the real ones. would have been a lot more interesting if itachi unintentionally blinded one of sasuke's eyes on accident. but oh wait 'he's perfect' which also makes no sense. i hate complaining about naruto, but this chapter really deserves it.
amen! one thing i found hopeful in this chapter is the possibility that itachi would finally end edo tensei. it's about time those zombies stayed dead!

i really don't understand that diagram, i don't understand the need for it either. kishi could have just explained the history behind it, he didn't have to give a "detailed" account of how it actually works because it wouldn't make sense anyway, and at this point it doesn't really matter.
Old 2012-05-23, 10:20   Link #28
octaviahawk
Wingedmercury

I liked the chapter, though I thought it was a little heavy handed (Itachi: Kabuto, learn your love no jutsu lesson or never leave my sharinhax!) I'm a hopeless Itachi fan, so pretty much everything he does--minus the pointless diagrams of doom--is ok by me

Two questions do come to mind:

-what is with those random, lazy Konoha Shinobi? As someone pointed out, one of the no-namers seems to be a buddy/brother-type of Kabuto's--someone who will "acknowledge" Kabuto, as he so desperately wants. I have a feeling they are going to be p'owned next chapter.

-What will Kishi do when the edo tensei army dies (again)? After all, if we count how many villains are actually fighting in this war, it is Tobi, Kabuto (who is incapacitated until he has some hax'd Uchiha-induced catharsis), 1/2 of Zetus (the other half died via Sasuke), and Sasuke who might switch sides after being treated to Itachi's love-no-jutsu.

I think Tobi will have to reanimate some of the more bad-ass zombies to even stay in the running here. Either that, or I hope he has something truly epic hidden up his sleeve. Vampires? Zombies who are Vampires? Ninjas who are Zombies who are Vampires?

*head spins*

I think I need Kishi to draw me a diagram so I can understand it T-T
Old 2012-05-23, 10:35   Link #29
SeanQ

Looks at diagram -> Shit looks retarded -> Skip entire page.
Seriously, there was 2 diagrams to explain izanami and izanagi and it still made no sense...
From my understanding...
Uchihas all went crazy, using izanagi to fix a certain screw up, and because all the Uchihas used izanagi on that exact situation and wanted different outcomes, this caused multiple fixes and this fcked everything up, so one Uchiha created izanami to force all these screw ups to agree on one single use of izanagi...? The fuck so blah blah *confused*

This chapter was such a mess no idea what was going on...
Old 2012-05-23, 10:46   Link #30
Casshern

Kishi dafuq?
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-23, 11:01   Link #31
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
This Aesop no Jutsu seems like something that Naruto should have used. why did he not use this on sasuke instead and make him accept that revenge is not the answer?

leave it to itachi to bring Jesus-no-Jutsu to a whole new level.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-23, 11:15   Link #32
ChronoReverse

Huh, wouldn't this jutsu been the perfect one to use on Sasuke? It literally forces him to change his viewpoint. It seems like a better choice than all the other crap Itachi tried.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-23, 11:55   Link #33
Lunarskylar

yea when i first read this chapter, i was like... kishi hasn't written shit this bad since sasuke escaped deidara's suicide blast. Kishi has brilliant ideas... until it comes to the Uchiha, then his brain dissolves like he was tsukiyomi raped

/startrant mode

my personal issues:

#1. like someone stated above, isn't izanagi the power of the rikudo sage? don't you need both sides of the coin to use it

#2. if izanagi costs you your eyesight, howdafuq can you use it to abuse it and "procrastinate" of all things

#3 if this jutsu was made to combat izanagi, how and why does it still make you blind, especially if the loophole is pretty simple. for that matter, how was this jutsu developed like such in the first place?

#4 who exactly is sacrificing their eyes to make other uchihas who are being stupid "realize the error of their ways?

#5 if izanagi ws so common within the uchiha... they were losing to the senju how now?

#6 this further begs the quest wtf is special about the senju to make them rival the uchiha? all of teh uchiha have madara's abilities, while there's only one hashirama. What exactly about the body of the rikudo sage kekkei genkai made the senju on par with this fuckery (the only possible explanation i can think if is they could all use sage like abilities when it came to different elements a la the 2nd hokage and his insane water jutsu). but aside from their uzumaki cousins with long lives... there's really nothing shown about the senju that should have made them as threatening to the uchiha as kishi's tried to make them seem

#7 soo.. all the izanagi users were gone, already blind or just forgot about the technique when itachi massacred everyone. Considering that they were planning a coup d'etat, you would think a few of them would still possess the ability to use their clan's "perfect eye jutsu"

#8 did the uchiha have a home with a bunch of blind war veterans in it? konoha's health care system must have been ridiculous. mayeb that was the side reason for offing the clan.

#9 finally, now saucegay's down for incest? can't say i'm really surprised

overall, izanami is an asspull, and this attempt to explain and justify the jutsu was, not surprisingly, a load of shit.

/endrantmode

sorry kishi, i usually love you though, better luck next time you write yourself into a silly corner.

-Also if seems like the genjutsu itachi on the inside is jesus preaching to kabuto, what a nightmare that must be. On a perverted side note, if the jutsu is activated by memorizing a physical situation, then recreating that physical situation to link the time period and create a loop (the only part of the jutsu i find creative and actually like) itachi could have been an amazing lover, linking one orgasm to another, for all eternity
Old 2012-05-23, 11:59   Link #34
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Why do I get the feeling that the Second Tsuchikage will be the one to break free Kabuto from the loop(assuming he didn't get sealed off screen or something)?
Itachi is real liar. I mean he said to Naruto that he would leave the issue with Sasuke to him, but here he goes and uses talk-no-jutsu on Sasuke. How can we ever trust Itachi again?
I wonder if Kabuto has someone else left to summon (maybe an Uzumaki?), because Itachi still has one more eye left, well that's assuming Kabuto get free from the first one.
DarkSkiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-23, 11:59   Link #35
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
From my understanding...
Uchihas all went crazy, using izanagi to fix a certain screw up, and because all the Uchihas used izanagi on that exact situation and wanted different outcomes, this caused multiple fixes and this fcked everything up, so one Uchiha created izanami to force all these screw ups to agree on one single use of izanagi...? The fuck so blah blah *confused*

This chapter was such a mess no idea what was going on...
this is basically the gist of it, but just to add to the confusion, the uchiha who used izanagi would lose their sharingan no matter what, so why the need for izanami to teach them a lesson? it's not like they could use the technique again after the second use, which by logical standards should have come in the same fight as the first use (just look how many danzo had to use in one fight) or after losing one eye, they would have recognized that the second use was a last resort. and logically, most users of izanagi should be relatively inexperienced at it due to the sacrifice required to use it they couldn't have trained, so it shouldn't last as long as tobi's can.

the explanation for multiple uses would be that past izanagi users would have stolen sharingan from other uchiha to replace the ones that went dark, but how many uchiha were there after all? it doesn't add up. it doesn't make sense for them all to be slaughtering themselves and stealing others' eyes on such a grand scale. the clan would have dwindled away like the senju did only the senju still haven't had a legitimate reason for dwindling away and the uchiha seemed like a pretty large clan at the time of the massacre...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
why did he not use this on sasuke instead and make him accept that revenge is not the answer?
well at that point, itachi was still trying his original plan of having sasuke think he killed him and took his revenge on his evil older brother. itachi using izanami then would not have fit into that plan and it would have taught sasuke a technique that perhaps itachi didnt want anyone else to find out about ever. of course he just taught it to sasuke, but he's also totally changed his mind about how to deal with sasuke at this point in time.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-23, 12:13   Link #36
Ero-Senn1n

I was hoping for an interesting ending for Kabuto and now it seems that maybe i can get it My assumption was that in the final moments of his life Kabuto will somehow turn to the good side and sacrifice himself, because Naruto converts him to Narutism. But i never imagined it would be Itachi, but now it seems much more logical that it is Itachi, Kishimoto made a nice connection between the lives of these two ninja. And there might be even more than for what i hoped for, we see how Kabuto could return to his "brother" who still lives in the orphanage, and i guess then Kabuto will find his "true self" by becoming the new leader of the orphanage and take care about a lot of children, if Kishimoto decides that Kabuto can get a happy ending. But there's a good chance that Tobi will kill Kabuto and take back Sasuke because after his failure against Naruto he needs to restore his status as "final evil boss" by doing something evil again. Similarily to how Konan was killed by Tobi, when i hoped finally one ex-evil guy gets the chance to actually live and do good things instead of being killed off like in it happens in all cases in this manga so far.

The Izanagi vs Izanami explanation implies that in the past fights to the death between Uchiha were natural (we know that under Madara's rule this was true), i mean why would an Uchiha need a jutsu against Izanagi if not for fighting against another Uchiha. If the izanagi and izanami can nullify each other then it's guaranteed that Uchiha will use these jutsu only against enemies, not against each other. Also if the transplant of eyes of the killed Uchiha cannot heal the eye destroyed by izanagi then any fight where both ninja use izanagi would damage the clan since after the fight both eyes of the dead should be functional so that the clan has a new pair of MS or EMS eyes. And if the clan wants to maximize the number of EMS eyes within the clan then they must fight each other without using Izanagi.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-23, 12:23   Link #37
Xaturas

So uchiha invented a jutsu in which you give up your eye, to teach other uchihas how to not use wrongly other jutsu which also require to give up your eye.

For god sake how stupid can it be. Someone use izanagi, ohh he did it wrong, you master izanami user sir, give up your eye to teach that guy izanagi guy, to properly use his last eye.
Sir yes sir ...

And since when is there so many uchihas throwing out those ultimate moves left and right in naruto history.
This manga have so many plotholes and retcons that its just funny.

Jesus christ naruto and bleach become so stupid that I just hope it will end soon so I will be done with it (for bleach i fucing skipped all arcs past SS up to the end of that fullbring shit).
Old 2012-05-23, 12:49   Link #38
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Poor Urushi. Doesn't know that his brother is responsible for Edo Tensei.

What about talking to Sasuke first, Kabuto is still trapped anyway.
Old 2012-05-23, 13:10   Link #39
haegar
mangaviking

btw I called it now: Sasukse's redemption: sacrificing both eyes to Izanami in order to delay or stop Tobi/Madara from using Izanagi at a crucial turning point ^^
Old 2012-05-23, 13:13   Link #40
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
btw I called it now: Sasukse's redemption: sacrificing both eyes to Izanami in order to delay or stop Tobi/Madara from using Izanagi at a crucial turning point ^^
Absolutely.

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion