AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-07-19, 14:41   Link #161
Bern-san

The title for the next episode of Shippuden is a filler called Road to Sakura and it seems in some way connected to the movie, I guess?

Old 2012-07-19, 18:52   Link #162
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
They are definitely doing a lot to promote this movie. The anime, manga, and Rock Lee anime all did something special for the release.

You could tell Kishi and his staff put a lot effort into that one shot. Especially compared to recent manga chapters. It was also probably a lot of fun to do. The plot of Naruto has become so cumbersome that it was probably a great relief to work on something like that which harkens back to what Naruto is about. Friendship and bonds. Rather than powerups and overpowered characters.

Plus, Kishi hasn't been able to draw and write about the Konoha 11 in a long time. Just seeing them be normal was cool.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 02:22   Link #163
DeathStrike
SLASH!

new footage of the movie and interviews w/ kishi!

Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie Special (New Footage Included)

Masashi Kishimoto Video Interviews (Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie)

Old 2012-07-21, 15:46   Link #164
Tachibana
タチバナ

In one of the new scenes from the footage of the movie, Hinata threatens to kill Sakura if she catches her with Naruto again.

I saw that scene and I totally loved it!

GO NARUHINA!!! Accept that in this movie Hinata wears the pants!
Old 2012-07-21, 15:51   Link #165
sayde

Is that confirmed to be what she actually says in that scene!?
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 16:18   Link #166
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Is that confirmed to be what she actually says in that scene!?
The scene was in spanish and someone on deviantart translated it.

Hinata: If I see you again with Naruto... I WILL KILL YOU!
Sakura: Haaa?....

Hinata activates her Byakugan as she is making her threat.
Old 2012-07-21, 17:01   Link #167
sayde

I had a feeling that Hinata might've said something to that effect based on the reaction Sakura gave afterwards. But its nice to have it confirmed. Thanks.
Old 2012-07-21, 17:11   Link #168
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
I had a feeling that Hinata might've said something to that effect based on the reaction Sakura gave afterwards. But its nice to have it confirmed. Thanks.
You welcome, when it comes to information like that, I don't post it unless it's true.
Old 2012-07-22, 03:09   Link #169
sky black swordman

@Shinso Tsukune thank's.

Are you guys sure that what it says because to it sound like she said "I you lay a finger or hand on him, I 'll kill you."
The reason I think this is because she said "Te O".
Maybe be wrong . If I am then sorry for doubting you @Shinso Tsukune.
Old 2012-07-22, 08:37   Link #170
Archaic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Are you guys sure that what it says because to it sound like she said "I you lay a finger or hand on him, I 'll kill you."
The sound isn't the greatest on the video, but that's what it sounded like to me as well.
Archaic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 09:14   Link #171
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
@Shinso Tsukune thank's.

Maybe be wrong . If I am then sorry for doubting you @Shinso Tsukune.
It's fine don't worry about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaic View Post
The sound isn't the greatest on the video, but that's what it sounded like to me as well.
Hinata: Si te veo de nuevo, tan cerca de naruto, te mato! (spanish version)
Hinata: If I see you again, so close to Naruto, I'll kill you! (english version)

Thats the translation from the spanish version of the scene to english, however, if yall know spanish than yall could do it. I'm not familiar with spanish language though, but I did use Google translator to help me out.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2012-07-22 at 09:48.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 12:37   Link #172
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
In one of the new scenes from the footage of the movie, Hinata threatens to kill Sakura if she catches her with Naruto again.

I saw that scene and I totally loved it!

GO NARUHINA!!! Accept that in this movie Hinata wears the pants!
But you realize that the AU characters are being portrayed in a negative light? Both NH and SS are just lies in this genjutsu world. Based on the preview posted, it seems like Sakura wants out of that world. While she might have desired Sasuke to be a playboy who likes her, she probably saw that he is an even bigger jerk than the real Sasuke. And for better or worse, it is the real Sasuke with all his problems that she is in love with. Naruto might of desired Hinata to be more aggressive. But this rude loud and crazy girl is not what he wanted. Naruto should realize how much he values the real Hinata, shy and all.

Naruto will come to realize that this is a lie and he can't have his parents back and wants his friends back to the way they were. Hinata is suppose to be a shy girl. Ino is suppose to be loud and bossy. Kiba is suppose to love dogs. Choji is suppose to be fat and friendly. Neji is suppose to be a moral guy. Shikamaru and Choji are suppose to be best friends. It look like they dislike each other in the AU with Ino as the peacemaker.

Anyway, the preview shows us Sakura's parents are also part of the real world. I guess they are normal people there while in the genjutsu world they are a Hokage and crime boss respectively. Also it seems like while Naruto and Sakura are off in TobiLand, the real characters will also be shown fighting the Akatsuki. So the juxtaposition will be seeing AU Shikamaru act like an idiot while the real intellgent Shikamaru leads a division against Akatsuki.
Old 2012-07-22, 14:23   Link #173
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
But you realize that the AU characters are being portrayed in a negative light? Both NH and SS are just lies in this genjutsu world. Based on the preview posted, it seems like Sakura wants out of that world. While she might have desired Sasuke to be a playboy who likes her, she probably saw that he is an even bigger jerk than the real Sasuke. And for better or worse, it is the real Sasuke with all his problems that she is in love with. Naruto might of desired Hinata to be more aggressive. But this rude loud and crazy girl is not what he wanted. Naruto should realize how much he values the real Hinata, shy and all.

Naruto will come to realize that this is a lie and he can't have his parents back and wants his friends back to the way they were. Hinata is suppose to be a shy girl. Ino is suppose to be loud and bossy. Kiba is suppose to love dogs. Choji is suppose to be fat and friendly. Neji is suppose to be a moral guy. Shikamaru and Choji are suppose to be best friends. It look like they dislike each other in the AU with Ino as the peacemaker.
Yes, I understand all of that. This movie reguardless of the AU setting will be so much different than the others, since Kishi is doing this one personally, he also stated that Road to Ninja gave him the opportunity to have Naruto grow up a happy life with his loving parents in an interview about the movie.

The limited Tsukuyomi is a genjutsu that is activated based off the desires of Naruto's heart. Naruto wanted Hinata to be stronger and more confident in herself and thus the aggressive and bold version of Hinata was born in the AU, even in the main story, Naruto has given her great inspiration and confidence to become stronger, which is something I understand, Hinata also desired this and Naruto's heart made it happen, I'm not gonna go as far as to say that this version of Hinata is not what he wanted, it's something completely unexpected to him.

As for Sasuke, Naruto saw him as a brother and wanted him to be more lively and thus this playboy version of Sasuke is born, I don't know if Sakura views Sasuke as a jerk in the AU, this version of Sasuke suprised both Sakura and Naruto. In the trailers and screenshots, Sakura seems to like the AU Sasuke, though I am unsure of what Naruto thinks.

I can understand where Kishi coming from with this movie, which is why I really don't care if this movie is about an AU, it will be so exciting to see this movie.

As for the whole NH and SS in Road to Ninja, I know that a lot of fans see NH and SS in this movie, reguardless of the AU setting. In the main story NH is pretty much canon, while SS is a rather unsure pairing.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2012-07-22 at 20:38.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 22:20   Link #174
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post

The limited Tsukuyomi is a genjutsu that is activated based off the desires of Naruto's heart. Naruto wanted Hinata to be stronger and more confident in herself and thus the aggressive and bold version of Hinata was born in the AU, even in the main story, Naruto has given her great inspiration and confidence to become stronger, which is something I understand, Hinata also desired this and Naruto's heart made it happen, I'm not gonna go as far as to say that this version of Hinata is not what he wanted, it's something completely unexpected to him.
I am willing to say that this version of Hinata is not what he wanted. She is the extreme of what he wanted. All the characters are. I doubt Naruto wanted Shikamaru to be a fun loving moron, Neji a creep, Ino a scaredy-cat, Shino to kill bugs, or Tenten to be clumsy.

And something happens with Sakura and Sasuke since Sakura is the one looking to go home in the preview. I wouldn't be shocked if Sakura rejects AU Playboy Sasuke. She wants to break out of the genjutsu and can't seem to convince Naruto to help her. Based on the plot, Naruto will have to break out of the genjutsu before Tobi defeats everyone in the real world. So he will have to sacrifice what he thought was his perfect world with his parents.

I think this is Kishi saying be careful what you wish for and appreciate what you have. So Naruto's heart and desires will change. He will want his friends and life to be exactly what they were. Even Sasuke who he will change himself.
Old 2012-07-24, 08:01   Link #175
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Theres a manga chapter about this where their in the baths. Lol sakura's jealousy if priceless.
Old 2012-07-24, 12:31   Link #176
sayde

Ready for your mind to be blown?
Spoiler for movie:
Old 2012-07-24, 18:58   Link #177
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Ready for your mind to be blown?
Spoiler for movie:
Hmm, should we call watching this version like an endurance test?
Old 2012-07-25, 00:53   Link #178
Amata Sora

I cant wait! Anyone invented time-travel yet?
Amata Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 06:14   Link #179
Rememblaire

Akatsuki vs Leaf preview:
Rememblaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 12:42   Link #180
kitten320

Are those fake Akatsuki? They are too quiet and kind of weak.