AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2020-02-09, 03:02   Link #41
Kafriel
Senior Guest

The event is kinda off-putting. GT-6 already requires E1LV40, and there are many more stages after that - as a new player I think I'll farm the lower stages until I get Grani's tokens and then go back to building up my base and troops.
Kafriel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-09, 06:02   Link #42
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

You can easily do GT-5 and 6 with lower leveled units. Like already mentioned E1L30 Mousse makes 6 a cakewalk but any arts damage dealer works. There are several youtube guides on how to handle both maps. Note that the boss on 6 walks around the center island once so you have two chances of blowing him up.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-09, 06:20   Link #43
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Which GT stages gives more event badges? I'm farming GT-6 but I'm not sure if it's worth it

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-09, 08:57   Link #44
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
The event is kinda off-putting. GT-6 already requires E1LV40, and there are many more stages after that - as a new player I think I'll farm the lower stages until I get Grani's tokens and then go back to building up my base and troops.
Yes, E1Lv20+ is advised. Half of the team I use in GT-6 is E1Lv25~40, but others, like Mousse are at their E0 level cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
You can easily do GT-5 and 6 with lower leveled units. Like already mentioned E1L30 Mousse makes 6 a cakewalk but any arts damage dealer works. There are several youtube guides on how to handle both maps. Note that the boss on 6 walks around the center island once so you have two chances of blowing him up.
Some youtube guides even go as far as using Low rarity units to clear difficult maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Which GT stages gives more event badges? I'm farming GT-6 but I'm not sure if it's worth it
What I hear is that farming GT-5 should be top priority until you have enough Loxic Kohl for all your units (maybe more), and then move to GT-6 for the Grindstone.

Did a 10 roll at the new banner for a chance at Saria and Projekt Red, but instead got Manticore...I'm ok with this, since she's quite handy.
Old 2020-02-09, 09:18   Link #45
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
All event stages drop the same amount of stamina to badges. The EX/HX stages are one-time clear only for the mission rewards and you can go back to farming normal mode after again.

You need about twice the Kohl than Grindstone - if you want to E2 everyone currently available on global, that's why it's recommended to farm GT5/GT6 roughly 5:2. Of course it's up to preference but you will never drop these mats as efficiently as in this event again.

Here's a graph that is more accurate to my knowledge:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-09, 22:26   Link #46
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

I'm playing too. Please add me as a friend.

Cardia#9681
Old 2020-02-11, 00:57   Link #47
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
I don't know, I've spent no gems/stones/whatever on stamina even once, but I already had all of my characters at E1Lv50. I did buy the monthly pack, which gives you 60 Stamina a day, but I still think E1Lv40 is pretty reasonable.

Quote:
All the same. Just choose the stage based off the items it drops. This mainly means -5 or -6.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-11, 05:39   Link #48
GDB

It's easy to get your whole team to E1Lv40-50 once you clear that hurdle to beat the last stage of the daily farming stages, but until then it's a massive chore.

So if you aren't raising weaker units like Plume first, you're actually hurting yourself in the long run, which is counter intuitive for most gachas, but makes sense from a design standpoint.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-11, 12:18   Link #49
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Max E1 is okay, I don't regret using Fang until I got Grani & Zima. I raised Mousse just for the sixth event mission, the stealth guys were a pain in the butt, so it took me ~3 attempts to 3* clear it. Where are the other missions? The event story was pretty good.

I also noticed that going past E1Lv50 requires a massive amount of resources for 5~6* units...as much as I love SilverAsh, I can't spend two days farming just for his levels.
Old 2020-02-12, 11:39   Link #50
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Looks like i'm almost done clearing out the store. Glad i save all of those sanity potions and went on a non-stop farming.
Old 2020-02-12, 12:15   Link #51
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Clearing everything out takes soooo much farming x_x
Old 2020-02-13, 15:00   Link #52
orion

Quote:
Clearing everything out takes soooo much farming x_x
Tell me about it! The only saving grace here is that it is on auto if you 3-star the level.
Old 2020-02-13, 19:16   Link #53
GDB

With the 200 stamina a day they give, I've been able to clear the shop as of today. Now it's just material and trust farming!
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-14, 15:01   Link #54
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I have around 30k left to farm. I'll be using up everything, I guess...at least the kohl and grindstones are worth it.
Old 2020-02-16, 21:49   Link #55
orion

Life interrupted me - volunteering at an anime convention.

So it's back to the grinding for me now that the convention is over. I won't clear the shop so I'm prioritizing the rare stuff.
Old 2020-02-18, 13:39   Link #56
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I got two sanity potions and a burger left. Cleared out the elite materials, left the battle records and skill summaries. Trying to get the furniture, but I doubt I'll have collected all of it by tomorrow. Still, it's a good haul, if only the grind didn't burn so much.
Old 2020-02-19, 10:03   Link #57
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Managed to clear out the store and finish all challenge stages and farm enough rare items to upgrade my operators.

Downside was continuously farming overheated my phone.
Old 2020-02-19, 23:17   Link #58
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I kinda want to upgrade Silverash, but I know Chen will be coming soon and I want to use her. But Silverash is so OP, so I also want to use him, even if I don't want to use guys.
And I also want to upgrade Skyflare, just because I like using her, but going to E2 doesn't really make her incredibly more stronger.
I also want to use Estelle, just because she is so special and hard to get and I've managed to get 4~5 copies already, even though I know Chen and Silverash are better.

Balancing power with waifu laifu.

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2020-02-20, 14:11   Link #59
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Silverash is really an amazing operator, he can fill in for sniper, defender and guard. The versatility alone makes him worth investing into, but he is strong AF too! Event-wise, I missed 2 originite primes from the last two stages and didn't get empty out the furniture stock, but I still got one of each. Now that it's over and done with, I'm going back to farming money and EXP, the LV50 missions are hard as balls - another part where SilverAsh makes life easy by killing airborne units while defending against armored giants. That said, I'm starting to think LS-5 needs a team of 3-4* units to clear, because enemies swarm you right from the beginning, so DP-wise you can't deploy enough.
Old 2020-02-20, 14:33   Link #60
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Since I already have Amiya, I really wanted only Mayer, to play with her summons, but NOOOO~! I get Exusiai, Liskarm, Liskarm, Lappland, Lappland, Firewatch, Meteorite, and a couple of others. On top of that, Eyjafjalla came out before Mayer too, so now I'll just have to give up on her (I already got Ifrit).
What's sad is that this result is probably even better than Mayer, but still, the robot doggies...

I tell you, its a good game, but the whole rate up thing is not actually that high, especially since getting a non-rate-up character is 50% of that rarity.

Quote:
Silverash is really an amazing operator, he can fill in for sniper, defender and guard.
Yeah, but he's a guy and his E2 artwork is weird.

Tags
gacha, ios, strategy, tower defense