AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-05-31, 11:33   Link #5781
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Hmm... been a while since I've been here. I was supposed to come earlier but Satashi scared me of because she/he might include me in the Kharoko Crack because of my avatar.()

Anyway, this seems like something that you can see from Satashi's fics.:3

Thought I might just post it. ^^;;

>.>

<.<

>.<

*runs*

P.S. Been reading vampire!Fate, Nanovita, Fatenum, Device!Crack, etc. Rest assured, they all had me ! I'll see if I can do some proper comments later.^^;;

I'm a Nanovita and Fatenum shipper too.

*runs again*
Saw the same in the image thread. Who wants to be Yuuno? *raises hand*

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-31, 11:33   Link #5782
Enraptured
SonicMove;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesinwithin View Post
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAR. I'd claim Fate. But I think I did the last part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naolin View Post
So wait, this thing's still open? Huh... *ponders*
>: D
Operation: Revival of Mirrored Souls = SUCCESS.

Yeah, do it!!
Enraptured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-31, 11:52   Link #5783
Advent000
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
To answer a question a while back, Vampire!Fate is not based off anything. I've never seen Hellsing, and I just picked up Vampire Knight when ep6 was already out. I snagged the name "Paladin" from the movie "Jumper", but the background of them comes from "The scarlet Crusade" in World of Warcraft. There is no one thing that influences the fic, and I am striving to make it different than Vampire Knight.
Original is good, and I was wondering if the name paladin might have come from jumper.

Quote:
Hmm... been a while since I've been here. I was supposed to come earlier but Satashi scared me off because she/he might include me in the Kharoko Crack because of my avatar.()

>.>

<.<

>.<

*runs*

P.S. Been reading vampire!Fate, Nanovita, Fatenum, Device!Crack, etc. Rest assured, they all had me ! I'll see if I can do some proper comments later.^^;;

*runs again*
Their eyes make them look like vampires.
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-31, 11:53   Link #5784
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advent000 View Post
Their eyes make them look like vampires.
Or snakes....Like medousa in SE

Old 2008-05-31, 12:13   Link #5785
Black_Wolf
Warrior and Fluffy Pillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
... *facepalm*

Spoiler for response:
Major Win!!! That put a massive smile on my face!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enraptured View Post
So like anyway, while everyone was busy chatting and flying kicking (glares at TSS), I was wondering what happened to Mirrored Souls. O_o
Remember, that joint fic from wayy back?

I can't seem to get it out of my head. D: Is it just me, or is Adult!Nanoha and Loli!Fate the ultimate win? -drools.

ANd uhh, I tried drawing something since I just can't get that idea out of my head Who knows, it may inspire the continuation of Mirrored Souls xD

Spoiler for kinda sucks.:

Nanoha: Fate-chan, don't me scared. I will protect you!
Fate: Takamachi-san...
Nanoha: We're not strangers, Fate-chan. Call me Nanoha
Fate: Nanoha-san
Nanoha: Just Nanoha, no san!
Fate: N-Na-noha...

ARRGH so cute. xD
Thats awesome! As im new to the thread i didnt realise there was a fan fic like that!! From TSS post, whats the diff between the Fate and Nanoha Chapter stories. Different Points of view? Are they both from the POV of the older version, so the mirrored soul:Fate is fate in future with loli nanoha, and mirrored soul:Nanoha is her pov in the past with loli fate?
Black_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-31, 12:13   Link #5786
ShiniIllumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya View Post
Short fic, cause I got nothing else to do.

WARNING: The joke/punchline is so bad you might get hemorrage. And I mean REALLY bad. And if you don't get it I will not get into details >_>

Spoiler for Shortie:
Hehe, Awesome & Win.

Ummm... x.x; I'm not sure how many people check DevArt, so I think I might starting posting my fic here & on FF.net. I started it for a friend in FFXI. It's a retelling of an old fic from highschool days, minus most of the anime characters I randomly threw in. ^^; eh hehehe. Most of my major plot devices might still be there, but I'm rewording/working it with the Nanohaverse of magic...

It's really full of OC. I haven't decided yet if I plan on putting Nanoha & Gang in it. But, um, here's the opening chapter, sorta like a teaser?

Go easy on me, onegai T_T

Spoiler for ED Fic:
Old 2008-05-31, 12:16   Link #5787
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Also reposting from the OC:

Quote:
Keroko: Say cheese! XD *snaps picture*

Kha: *doubled over laughing*
Yuuno: Stop laughing and save me!
Kha: I thought it would be good to share the love.
Stella: And you look like you are enjoying youself, Ferret-tan!
Kha: That is correct, Stella.

Yuuno: KHAAAAAA!!!

Hayate: *snuggle* >:3

Yuuno: Eep! ...Breasts...! ...Breasts! You're pressing them in!!!
Old 2008-05-31, 12:46   Link #5788
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:
Hmm... been a while since I've been here. I was supposed to come earlier but Satashi scared me off because she/he might include me in the Kharoko Crack because of my avatar.()

-snip image-

>.>

<.<

>.<

*runs*

*runs again*
Yuuno is the man! :3 lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Wolf View Post
Thats awesome! As im new to the thread i didnt realise there was a fan fic like that!! From TSS post, whats the diff between the Fate and Nanoha Chapter stories. Different Points of view? Are they both from the POV of the older version, so the mirrored soul:Fate is fate in future with loli nanoha, and mirrored soul:Nanoha is her pov in the past with loli fate?
Ooh read it when it was being posted here it had bipolar tones because of the different authors and writing styles. LOL *reminisces lurker days* it's fun though. read it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiniIllumi View Post
Ummm... x.x; I'm not sure how many people check DevArt, so I think I might starting posting my fic here & on FF.net. I started it for a friend in FFXI. It's a retelling of an old fic from highschool days, minus most of the anime characters I randomly threw in. ^^; eh hehehe. Most of my major plot devices might still be there, but I'm rewording/working it with the Nanohaverse of magic...

It's really full of OC. I haven't decided yet if I plan on putting Nanoha & Gang in it. But, um, here's the opening chapter, sorta like a teaser?

Spoiler for ED Fic:
I don't know the japanese terms ^^'
maybe you can put translations at the end of the post. or am i just being noobish again? oO;;

@thread: you may notice a sudden lull in activity in here. it may be because we have an irc channel (eh is that what you call it?) now. :3 thanks goes to satashi and phoenixG (go thank them). if you don't know about it, go visit it now. the link and instructions to access it are just on a few pages back. i'm very tired so i can't post the link to the post but I think it's just 2 or 3 pages back. have fun there!

@irc people: thank you for the fun time everyone. it was my first time trying out irc and it was a very enjoyable experience. you guys were very friendly and fun to talk to (and full of crack as well) :3 apologies to saintx and tshouryuu for being a distraction (and a noob) while having your exchange of ideas for saintx's fic. ^^'

to fellow yakyuken interactive fic readers: that was sooooo fun!!!

so to the others go visit if you have the time *nudge nudge*

@Satashi: you missed Signum ;-; and hope you get well soon.

ah it's 2am now.. I'm going to rest and sleep. m(_ _)m
wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-31, 13:06   Link #5789
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
*looks at picture*

Spoiler for response to picture:
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-31, 13:10   Link #5790
Naolin
The dustbunnies did it...

Quote:
*looks at picture*

*shock* Horrors. What do you mean Nanoha said she wouldn't date F- But funny. And yes, Chrono's doomed.
Naolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-31, 13:52   Link #5791
kasu1127

Send a message via MSN to kasu1127
@Kha: Oh, I get it now. Looking forward to it then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus
Aww! So cute and angsty on the forward's parts. Love Fate! I like the last line a lot.
I actually had some trouble figuring out how to end it. Glad you liked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Wolf
*Grins Stupidly* that takes warm and fuzzy to a whole new level! About time Erio + Caro + Fate got some love love time! more!!!
Warm and fuzzy to a whole new level? Good to know I'm able to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya
That was cute and nice. Good job.
Thanks!

Quote:
Hehe, Awesome & Win.

Spoiler for ED Fic:
I can tell this is a start to something quite interesting. I know you haven't decided yet, but I think it'd be even better if you worked Nanoha & co. into this somehow.

Quote:
*looks at picture*

I'd very much like to know what happens the EXACT moment the spell wears off. xD

Last edited by kasu1127; 2008-05-31 at 14:10.
kasu1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-31, 14:11   Link #5792
TheShinySword
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasu1127 View Post
I can tell this is a start to something quite interesting. I know you haven't decided yet, but I think it'd be even better if you worked Nanoha & co. into this somehow.

I'd very much like to know what happens the EXACT moment the spell wears off. xD
Spoiler for wears off:
Old 2008-05-31, 14:15   Link #5793
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:
Spoiler for wears off:
Lol, "breaker'd"

Old 2008-05-31, 14:18   Link #5794
kasu1127

Send a message via MSN to kasu1127
Quote:
Spoiler for wears off:
*laughs* I don't know if I feel sorry for Chrono or not. And Yuuno is traumatised. xD
kasu1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-31, 14:23   Link #5795
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
hmmmmmm, that gives me an idea.

I present a challenge to the FFT: Write a Yuuno/Ace story. Pick your favorite of the 3 and make up a valid reason, or, alternatively, fire up the crack engine and GO GO GO.
Old 2008-05-31, 15:55   Link #5796
Sam the Onion
Fading in-between

"Yosh!" He creeps to the safe holding his suitcase and starts picking it.

"Kid, you're doing it all wrong." Kha appeares to the doorway.

"Kha!" Sam twitches and his lockpick drops on the floor.

"This is not how you break a backlog!" Kha rushes in and kicks the steel safe into bits. "Let your HOTBLOOD free and do it like it's meant to be done!" He presents the suitcase to the kid.

"Hotblood..." Sam repeats and fire lits in his eyes."The lazy way wasn't meant to be! I need no silk gloves because these hands are BURNING RED!"

FILIAAAAAAAAAN!!

"You're doing good boy." Kha throws the suitcase up.

BACKLOOOOOOGGUUUU!!!

Sam jumps after the suitcase.

BREAKAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
*Bright light fills the room*

Quote:
And finally releasing: Detective!Nanoha - Case 1
Spoiler for Detective!Nanoha:
Vivio is so spoiled Dangerously I could say

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Wow......I go away for maybe about .....actually I have no idea atm, and boom, a page's worth of posting ALREADY!!!

*Peers down at the active users*

9 USERS?!!! (At least when I'm posting this?!!!)

WOW!!
I'm sure we had 20+ few days ago

Times chance pretty quickly. A week ago this thread was smoothly going at about 1 page a day but now it's more than five times that Better get used to busting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naolin View Post
By the by, Enraptured? Black Wolf? I blame y’all. (in a good way~) Nooo, the plotbunnies… *sucked under* I got my noun-story, baby~! Of course, someone probably took this already... XD;;

‘ ' – mental link

Operation: Love Love Infiltration III: Maid Fate
Somehow...that became the title...

Spoiler for sleep deprivation =:
So, erm...mmhm. If you want me to shut up, just let me know. XD;;

Edit: Uwaah, the thread is like a mad disco party today. *cough* Does this go on every afternoon?
Fate is a combat maid? This must be continued

Quote:
vaguely resembles a bible

Short I just came up with

Spoiler for No.:
Careful RH One day Nanoha might SB you too

Quote:
Shortie:

Spoiler for Bardiche of hell:

Never made such a short one before, not used to it.
Bardiche is an axe of few words A prime example of Shiny Crack being used by someone else than TSS

Quote:
I'm more of a Graf Eisen Fan myself

Spoiler for Graf Eisen:

Loud German devices for the win
Oh god this Device!Crack is killing me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saharet View Post
lol...if it's still lucky star I can help with that...

Spoiler for possible nosebleed...:

>_> <_< >_>

*Hides in the modshelter*

I won't do it anymore promiseeeee!!!
Hottest Konata pic I've ever seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeleIce View Post
*looks around*

No one's here right now, are they?

...*posts*

*runs*

Spoiler for Random:
She looks kinda creepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Spoiler for Music to set the mood:

The night sky was illuminated by the flames crackling from the burning cottages lining the dirt roads connecting them. Screams were heard as I ran as fast as I could, my small legs not taking me as far as the adults around me. The person to my right suddenly vanished, replaced by a dark figure, clouded in mist, hunched over. More screams came, and the adults ran faster. My mother was gone, left back at my shack that was still blazing flames. She told me to run when the monsters came, and I had fled quickly. The person on my left screamed, falling forward and clawing at the dirt. My eyes looked briefly, seeing glowing red eyes move down to the person's neck. I wanted to scream, but no sound came. I continued to run, fleeing as fast as I could from the demons who had come from nowhere. Despite my best efforts I still found myself falling down, a heavy weight on my back. Pain seared though my body and I was tossed aside without regard. My body didn't move to my commands, my heart starting to slow it's beating. I don't know how long I stayed there, wavering in and out of consciousness, but the flames were dying down when my vision returned. A figure was in front of me, crouched down and looking into my eyes. “Young girl,” he spoke, words drifting through me like a dream. “Do you...wish to live?”

Vampire!Fate: Creation
By: Satashi
And so the crack was spanned into a fic Reminds me of something but can't remember what

Quote:
Well it's time
After a three month delay
I bring you...

Magical Babysitter Lyrical Zafira
Chapter 3
In which Ana catches a cold, everyone tries to help and Zafira goes grocery shopping

In two parts
Part 1: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4083877/...Lyrical_Zafira
Part 2:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4083877/...Lyrical_Zafira

Edit: And yes I did move this post
It was sad to see how badly Arf was shafted but it was quickly forgotten because of the laughs

Is that Harwey bunny cameo to Hourglass of Summer or is this just a coincidence?

Testarossa pasta seems to make another appearance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris Blacwell View Post
I have succededdddddd! *waves arms wildly about in a pinwheel like motion to avoid falling backwards off the cliff as the waves splash against it loudly, showering her with the salty spray* Yes!!!! Vivio AND Nanoha ANGST!!!!!! People being possessed too and split personalities and smart aleck little kids and the glorious piles of rotting corpses!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA..jkkkkkkkzzzzz *coughing insanely* Gah! Hikari-chan, save me. Shine!!!! It's a fic by Kagerou, Alpha. *dancing dancing dancing* Hey, get away! That pot of gold is mine ye evil leprachauns de Splash Country! Attack!!!!
Quote:
HEY!! I'm a virgin thank you very much and proud of it, though if I ever figure out a way to sneak past Setsuna-san again...heh heh.....I wonder if you can access other dimensions through the time gates....
Quote:
Puu...puu....pika? I wonder how the marshmellow bunny taste with syrup. But then I'd never find my way to the mashin.....*whines* I need sugar.....and angst....angst.....ANGST!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHHAHA!!!! *runs away before the wo/men in the sleek, shiny, and smelly white coats catch her* Know your place! *jump kick*
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Operation Firstblood

For years, Fila laid fallow, a planet wasted by the Great Apocalypse that resulted from the Holy Belka's implosion. Ship wars ravaged this land until it was cursed, until the Kaiser herself deemed that this planet would soon destroy itself from conflict.

But it was not to be so. Today, this planet is overrun with Backlog! How could this world prove the Empress wrong?

No. This travesty shall not stand...

In the name of the Kaiser, this planet shall be purged!

The lead Knight raised his arm, charged with power, and grinned, like a true-bred Outer Cadian.

GIIIGAAA!!!

Power fist turned to drill, grin turned to maniacal fervor.

BACKLOGOOO!!!

And he charged.

BREEEAAAKHAAA!!!
Bring on Cadia, Filian is ready

Quote:
Your Backlogfu is not enough! This was how the OC thread used to be like!
Well, it still is at some extent

Quote:
However, WTF is Sataurial a Nanoverse pairing?!

Quote:
'The Onion Knight', Kha recalled as he stopped by the expended warrior. "Sam you alright?"

"I'm fine Sir!" The kid jumped back on his feet. "First time doing so, Sir!"

"Don't Yessir Nossir me, Sam," the Cleric grinned. "Backlog was meant to be broken together!"

The Filian nodded, and both Cadian and Filian focused back on the oncoming tidal wave of manifestations of the evil Backlog.

"The odds are a million to one..." Sam smirked.

"And that's the way we like it!" Kha finished, and leapt into the fray again.

Good effort, Sam!
A lesson learned

Quote:
RH is American? 0_0
Well, she does pronounce better than average anime character

Quote:
K- K- KONATA?! The Real Genderbent Kha?!

*overimaginative explosion*
Genderbent Kha?!

What has the world come to

Quote:
The Drill whirred down, and the Knight righted himself. The wave had stopped, but he knew that this was just the lull before the next strike.

He turned back to his new allies, the ragtag Fantasians seated on the crumbling bodies of the Backlog's spawn, and smiled. He was promised Backlog, and Fantasia did not disappoint.

The moon had begun its low path through the orange setting sky.

"Rest well guys. We're in for one wild night."
It is a beginning of something beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanwan1203 View Post
Congratulations on finding a fic.
Oh, so that's what it was

Quote:
You might want to check the Q&A thread. Or maybe one of the OC veterans because they seem to be extremely knowledgeable about the technical stuff, canon, powers, and magic, etc. ^^'
Lurking in OC thread is educative (on Nanohaverse standards )

Quote:
@_@ that one is certainly an OC-level breaker. LOL I never thought I'd see an OC-level breaker in the FF thread. XD
You honestly didn't predict that after three dozen lurkers were pulled the thread would explode?

Quote:
LOL this is so LOL XD
I don't think 300 jokes will ever get old and bless Vivio for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
For a request from Satashi. There is an IRC channel for FFT

the channel is #fanfic_lounge at the server irc.mibbit.com.
If you don't have an IRC client, go to www.mibbit.com and use that webclient
*Pouts *

I would have wanted the critical point continue a bit longer

Quote:
Oh don't be, it was a really good fic, in-character and all. Plus we need more expansion on Erio and Caro, as of now, the canon take makes them blank pages with sketchy details, when they can be so much more! We must do them justice!

What is Rebuilt of StrikerS? Here's the blurb:

Spoiler for Teaser!:
:3

Its a remake of StrikerS that purports itself to be what really happened, telling details that were lacking, righting the errors that were displayed, unshafting characters when they were shafted for NxF or NxY fanservice. It is also an attempt to include OCs, especially for the OC Thread, we regard Keroko as the 4th Ace, thus completing set of Heart (Nanoha), Diamond (Fate), Clubs (Hayate) and Spade (Keroko).

Hence its a collaborative effort to rescue StrikerS from the duldrom that the 7Arc directors turned it into, featuring everything and everyone so as to provide the most complete picture that would make sense. And be of [EPIC JUSTICE].

Hopefully, this time, it won't suck.

So thanks for agreeing, its really really good piece right there.

Now to find the motivation to keep writing... T_T
Yeah, how long has this been planned already again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
Satashi thinks the thread is moving too fast :P
She is not the only one Busting however, is kinda refreshing

Quote:
"The Belka always do things in Threes..."

:3
I know what you meant but I still can't shake of the thought...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
RANDOM TRAILER TIEM FOR UPCOMING NANO FANFIC.

Spoiler for Me and You, a Trailer:

p.s. In Lucky Star, Yui Narumi drives a "Subaru Vivio". I thought that was hilarious.
Arguably the most largest blatant crossover done with Nanohaverse as a base

Looking forward to it But I have to admit that the crush on Shinji part scared me a bit

Quote:
Short fic, cause I got nothing else to do.

WARNING: The joke/punchline is so bad you might get hemorrage. And I mean REALLY bad. And if you don't get it I will not get into details >_>

Spoiler for Shortie:
Device!Crack continues

Quote:
... *facepalm*

Spoiler for response:
[COMPUTING MIND IMAGES]

[COMPUTES]

[ATTEMPTING MIND IMAGE CLEARANCE]

[FAILURE]

Get it out of my head! Get it out of my head!

*Runs around aimlessly*

Quote:

Spoiler for Big:

>.>

<.<

>.<

*runs*
Yuuno is such a pimp

Quote:
Hehe, Awesome & Win.

Spoiler for ED Fic:
Going to keep an eye or two on this. WoWish spell names caught my attention

Quote:
*looks at picture*

I agree with Chrono

~~~~~~

As the light subdues, a wide open wasteland, red clad man and panting kid are the only things left.

"You learn fast, Sam" Kha compliments and glances to the horizon. "But it isn't over yet." Another wave of backlog is approaching from under the descending sun.

"But this time, I am ready for it." Sam catches his breath and yells with fiery blood.
"FOR FILIA! FOR EMPERESS KYONKO!"

"FOR CADIA! FOR SAINT KRAISER VIVIO!"

They run off to the sunset to face the endless waves of backlog.
Sam the Onion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-31, 16:08   Link #5797
TheShinySword
*Author

@Sam: The Harvey bunny is meant to be a reference to the movie/play Harvey and nice backlog breaker
Old 2008-05-31, 16:17   Link #5798
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

>.>

<.<

>.<

*runs*

*runs again*
Oh, yes...

The ferret boy is so popular that he deserv to have all the girls to himself

Right... someone is going to die in my next fic
Old 2008-05-31, 16:20   Link #5799
TheShinySword
*Author

Quote:
don't know if its a repost but for the Fignum fans out there

Spoiler for NSFW:
From the image board thought the Fignum fans here would like it
Old 2008-05-31, 16:29   Link #5800
Naolin
The dustbunnies did it...

Does that come any larger? *-* Thank you thank you thank you.

Edit: Page claim for rock-paper-scissors

Last edited by Naolin; 2008-05-31 at 16:40.
Naolin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha