AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-03-04, 07:20   Link #61
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Wait what MANGATRON YOU ARE CHARLOTTRON NOT LAURATRON LEAVE MY CINQUE BODEWIG ALONE! DX
Old 2011-03-04, 07:25   Link #62
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post

2 WIN TAIL'S LAAAAAAAAAURAAAAAAA!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!
That was epic her commander from the Black Hares knows what she is doing man...

Laura is now currently the most epic... Too bad Houki did nothing though would have been nice to see everyone going at it.
Old 2011-03-04, 07:43   Link #63
Wrath88
Kissing...

Somehow I wasn't surprised to see her in twintails. It seemed apt given her otaku commander. Consider me on Laura's team~
Old 2011-03-04, 10:53   Link #64
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:

/me runs to a faraway place taking Laura with him, never to be seen by the others here.

oh, you're late my friend. I already claimed Laura long ago. soo...
Old 2011-03-04, 11:02   Link #65
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Wait what MANGATRON YOU ARE CHARLOTTRON NOT LAURATRON LEAVE MY CINQUE BODEWIG ALONE! DX
Well well there's yet another nickname for the mangatron: Lauratron. I shall happily accept this title for years to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
That was epic her commander from the Black Hares knows what she is doing man...

Laura is now currently the most epic... Too bad Houki did nothing though would have been nice to see everyone going at it.
Yeah, commander lady sure knows her stuff. I think I've just about embraced my eye-patch fetish. I tried hard to fight off Strike Witches' Mio, but IS just about settled it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Consider me on Laura's team~
Why you... you'll have to point me to some IS doujins before you join this team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
oh, you're late my friend. I already claimed Laura long ago. soo...
I blame my health but I have to admit, this is one of the few times I'm gonna go NTR on a claimed girl, I cannot let go of Laura-chan, especially when they heavily shafted Houki-chan in the recent ep by somehow magically keeping her off the sand in a beach ep
Old 2011-03-04, 13:43   Link #66
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throne Zwei View Post
What delusion is this?
Spoiler:

Just so you know Charlotte was first with the skinship.
Yeha but it took Charlotte so much time to get this skinshipp Laura once she set her sight on him instead ogf hating just rushed right into it, beating Charlotte in straighforwardness by miles.
Old 2011-03-04, 13:48   Link #67
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
I blame my health but I have to admit, this is one of the few times I'm gonna go NTR on a claimed girl, I cannot let go of Laura-chan.
oh, you're going Head on me? look, I'm not Katashiro, I will not back down!!

So, let's just ask Laura if she doesn't mind "sharing"...
Old 2011-03-04, 14:31   Link #68
Throne Zwei
Londo Bell Taskforce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Yeha but it took Charlotte so much time to get this skinshipp Laura once she set her sight on him instead ogf hating just rushed right into it, beating Charlotte in straighforwardness by miles.
Laura jumped the gun. Normally this would cause a huge sense of awkwardness and given how Ichika is, well, wouldn't really play well. But since this is anime... well... yeah. Even so I wouldn't say exactly that she's winning other than she's "progressing" a lot faster than the other 3.
Old 2011-06-07, 23:02   Link #69
justpassingby

Bumping this thread to the 1st page. Here hoping the author will explore more of her past, and eventual showdown between an eye and 2 eyes. There's more than meets the eyes, aye?

Oh, we can use more of Titans Test Team Black Otter squad too. :P
Old 2011-06-08, 00:05   Link #70
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
Oh, we can use more of Titans Test Team Black Otter squad too. :P
- Dammit. I thought I had enough problems trying to mod a GN Archer into a Charu Custom, and now you tempt me to make a Hazel LauRah. I HOLD YOU SOLELY RESPONSIBLE!
Old 2011-06-08, 07:27   Link #71
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Dammit. I thought I had enough problems trying to mod a GN Archer into a Charu Custom
GN Archer you say? don't think so man

we all know the Revive is a zaku

likewise, Char of course has a zaku II custom

(houki's still 3x faster though )
Old 2011-06-08, 21:06   Link #72
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

But...but the GN Archer is...moe!
Old 2015-04-11, 10:10   Link #73
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
I noticed that Laura mistakenly declare Ichika to be her wife for a husband. An appropriate way of claiming herself as Ichika's bride but. Is there a way to make Laura to confess Ichika her feelings? If so,then when she will do it?
Old 2015-05-23, 11:21   Link #74
genryu_black

I will bluntly say this. IT IS HARD. the biggest factor is her adviser.
Old 2015-05-23, 15:45   Link #75
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by genryu_black View Post
I will bluntly say this. IT IS HARD. the biggest factor is her adviser.
It figures that Laura relying on her adviser for many things. May I ask you guys something else if this is not too much trouble?

In your opinion, if Laura Bodewig read/watch "Sekirei" on FUNimation Channel, what would she will react in quotes as she witness Tsukiumi's relationship with Minato Sahashi on the manga/tv?

During Laura's point of view, she both Tsukiumi and herself have a lot in common. They both first dislike the boy they attracted to. Then after they were saved by Minato and Ichika respectively, both of them kissed their respective men as well as declare themselves as their respective wives. Although Laura slightly have it backwards as she declares Ichika as her "wife" instead of using an approiate word for a married man, "husband" due to her German culture. It goes like this. While Tsukiumi declare herself as Minato's wife, Laura declares Ichika as her wife. I must say that Laura made a bold move of kissing Ichika in the lips. In one episode called "The Night Before Escape", after Tsukuimi saw Miya is capable of during her training, she once attempt to have Minato to make love to her but then she got interrupted by a drunken Matsu. Of course,in one of the episodes of IS first season, Laura slept naked with Ichika in his room before a jealous Houki came in.

The reason why I asking you this is that both Laura and Tsukiumi were a lot of like. If there any difference between those two, let me know. Unless Laura considered as a tsundere. Also this may be a chance that Laura might be inspired by Tsukiumi for love. Not because Tsukiumi is a sekirei. Or in Minato's case an ashikabi. Its because of their own human beings as far as their straightforward personality goes. There may be a chance of Laura getting inspired by Tsukiumi.

Here's my thoughts of what Laura's reaction to that situation once she sees "Sekirei" on tv...

Laura: "It appears that Tsukiumi must have love this Minato character so much she takes him as her bride. She resembles me when I took Ichika as my own wife. Those two will definitely make a good married pair. I'm impressed that she took action to profess her love for him. All right. Its time to take the next step of our bond."

I'm just curious as I'm dying to know of what Laura would say about the bond between those two once she sees it. It could be very funny. You can say that Laura watched "Sekirei" on tv in the anime-verse if that's how you feel.

For those who don't know Tsukiumi, then I'll fill in you in the details...

Tsukiumi is an aggressive water-type sekirei who once have intense hatred of ashikabis. She have a false belief that an emergence mean to have sex. That is the reason she wants to be the strongest who that she don't need an ashikabi. However, when she meet Minato, and clear the understandings, then she decide to join his party under one condition. She declares herself as Minato's "legal" wife after she chose him to be her ashikabi. Ever since then, Tsukiumi becomes possessive of her ashikabi. Then her current goal is to become the strongest sekirei to protect and live together with Minato forever. She have a tsundere personality.

For those who don't know Minato Sahashi, then I'll fill you guys in on the details...

Minato Sahashi is a hero of the Sekirei series. A protagonist of the story who is known as the "Ashikabi of the North". Don't be fooled by his appearance. He shown to be very smart due to his own high intellect. The sekireis that Minato have is his harem who loved him such as Musubi,Kusano,Matsu,Tsukiumi,Kazehana,and Homura. And of course Uzume too. Although she's not one of his sekireis, Uzume have a potential to become a fine member of Minato's harem. They all drawn to him due to his kindness,bravery,determination,and a strong heart. He's loyal to them as we speak. He have a very strong bond with them. With that in turn, Minato is able to understand that the girls loved him.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-06-11 at 00:45.
Old 2015-07-05, 20:25   Link #76
lovetospoon73

ohh, big time
Old 2015-08-08, 19:39   Link #77
Chaos-Zero

If Laura were to see more of "Sekirei" series as she observes Tsukiumi's relationship with Minato, she would say this...

Laura: "Hmm, those two seem to fit well with each other. Minato is a kind man and Tsukiumi, just like myself, proclaimed that they are already married. However, why is it that Tsukimi refers to herself as his, legal bride? Should that not be Minato? Aside from that, I am learning a great deal from this woman... Maybe I should take it upon myself to be as possessive as she is. It seems to be working quite well. I should go to my wife right now."

It seems that both Laura and Tsukiumi were pretty much even as both them claim that they got their own respective spouses.
Old 2015-08-09, 08:19   Link #78
lovetospoon73

I mean we all know what she like before drooling over ichika, well at now she has a little common sense
Old 2015-08-09, 11:15   Link #79
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
I mean we all know what she like before drooling over ichika, well at now she has a little common sense
I guess you can say that. Hey lovetospoon, what do you would happen if Laura and Ichika were to meet the other couple such as Tsukiumi and Minato Sahashi?

P.S, I have to say Minato's first and last name so no one will mistaking him for Naruto's father.

Edit: I meant to call Minato by his first and last name so no one will mistaken him for Naruto's dad.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-08-09 at 13:24.
Old 2015-08-09, 13:11   Link #80
lovetospoon73

Laura will either learn something from tsukiumi or tsukiumi will judge how superior her relationship with sahashi, than Laura's relationship with ichika, & it will get ugly
Closed Thread

Tags
characters