AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2024-02-04, 11:15   Link #4721
Xan2341

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1njaloanthi View Post
thanks for the summary. One more thing: what happened to Satsuki?
While its not directly stated, its presumed she died and was revived due to the hero assimilation system. While trying to protect everyone from the golem, she got run through by its metallic tail which obliterated her heart and lungs then tossed her away. Satsuki dead and in a pool of blood is the first thing Rio and Sora see when they are hero summoned to Galarc's castle.
Xan2341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-12, 01:36   Link #4722
tsunade666

The summary is out and man, Lina is a winner! She's the boss.
Old 2024-02-12, 07:32   Link #4723
Marco
A lazy reader.

Thanks, Jagt. Much appreciated.

Now it is a matter of waiting to see what kind of situation could force Rio to say "oh shit, I really have to make her my familiar", as Lina won't say anything more.
I appreciate that cute interaction regarding the invitation to dine together.
Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-16, 10:48   Link #4724
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Holly Frick~ Christina is getting more beautiful in each volume~! Look at her turning into a mature beauty~!
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-18, 00:03   Link #4725
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa~Chan~ View Post
Holly Frick~ Christina is getting more beautiful in each volume~! Look at her turning into a mature beauty~!
Image not showing.

The picture of Christina and Flora sure is nice. Christina is indeed turning into a mature beauty but Flora still looks cute.
Old 2024-02-18, 00:17   Link #4726
ing01

This is the first time I've posted, I have a theory about why Lina asks Rio to take Christina as his next familiar
The Dragon King existed a long time ago, so I think he met people who were important to him in the past and perhaps there was someone special whom he loved very much but did not want her to be subjected to God's rules and wanted her to be happy.
But the Divine War came and Ryo had to fulfill his duty and could not be everywhere at the same time. So the war made it kill that special person and when Ryo arrived at the place he regretted not making her familiar because she would be alive. His pain was so great that he left that world and was reincarnated in another place so that he would apply the rule that when he was transported or reborn in another place he would forget everything.
Lina knew all that and now it is possible that this tragedy will happen again because I think that Christina is the reincarnation of that person whom Ryo loved very much.
Sorry if my english isn't good
ing01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai