Old 2018-05-12, 04:25   Link #17901
tuckersister

Thanks for clarifying.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-12, 06:18   Link #17902
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

No problem!
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
I’m letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-13, 06:48   Link #17903
tuckersister

Is there still a chance that DAB can be referenced in the MS? Kurumi may use "help" in aiding Shido. Thou I don't know who can help Kurumi (I know DAB is its own story).
Old 2018-05-13, 07:09   Link #17904
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
Is there still a chance that DAB can be referenced in the MS? Kurumi may use "help" in aiding Shido. Thou I don't know who can help Kurumi (I know DAB is its own story).
Referenced how? The Quasi-Spirits showing up? No. the MS is at its grand finale - its too late for new characters. Plus, although Artemisia showed up in V13, she'd been mentioned repeatedly since V5.

Kurumi mentioning its events? Sure. Hibiki getting a cameo like Rinne and Mayuri have? Eh, at a stretch, maybe.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.

Letting Go
Old 2018-05-13, 08:48   Link #17905
tuckersister

Yes, mentions are most likely. Kurumi get help behind the scene would help her against Mio...even if it's a little. The Quesi-Spirits showing up is highly unlikely since we're at the end (yes maybe cameo). Kurumi would gains things on her travels though other worlds.

I do believe that WQ isn't dead. She's too good of a character to just die like that. She will probably come back toward the ending part of DAB. Also Kurumi still has WQ's sword.
Old 2018-05-13, 09:06   Link #17906
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
Yes, mentions are most likely. Kurumi get help behind the scene would help her against Mio...even if it's a little. The Quesi-Spirits showing up is highly unlikely since we're at the end (yes maybe cameo). Kurumi would gains things on her travels though other worlds.

I do believe that WQ isn't dead. She's too good of a character to just die like that. She will probably come back toward the ending part of DAB. Also Kurumi still has WQ's sword.
No. DAB has nothing to do with Mio so they won't be helping there. They won't be appearing outside of a cameo...if they even get that. Again, DAB explicitly can't impact the MS in a big way.

As for Inverse Kurumi...she's pretty dead - but then, we only know half of her bullets, so who knows.

Letting Go
Old 2018-05-18, 07:45   Link #17907
Kiyoe
kyo gamers

Figure for Kurumi for the 30 years of Fantasia Bunko and Dragon Magazine!

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/571747/

Kiyoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-20, 22:38   Link #17908
HOF69

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, and it's probably a long shot anyway, but Season 2 of the anime had a limited edition release (Blu-ray I think) that came with a special artbook with a handful of illustrations. Would anyone happen to have scans of those to share? Much appreciated if you do.
HOF69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-21, 01:49   Link #17909
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
I don’t remember any artbook that came with the release, but BD volume 1 came with a limited case for the complete disc series that had special art of the characters. You can find the art on Minitokyo.
Old 2018-05-21, 03:14   Link #17910
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOF69 View Post
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, and it's probably a long shot anyway, but Season 2 of the anime had a limited edition release (Blu-ray I think) that came with a special artbook with a handful of illustrations. Would anyone happen to have scans of those to share? Much appreciated if you do.
There is an actual proper Artbook that was released... And there were artbooks released with Rinne Utopia, Ars Install and Rio Reunion...but I don't recall any released with a Blu-Ray set.

Letting Go

Last edited by Dark Rose Princess; 2018-05-27 at 13:23.
Old 2018-05-22, 19:32   Link #17911
HOF69

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
There is an actual proper Artbook that was released... And there were artbooks released with Rinne Utopia, Ars Install and Rio Reunion...but I don't recall any released with a Blu-Ray set.
This link shows what I'm referring to, scroll down to see the illustrations. Looks like they were special additions to a limited Blu-ray release.

http://m.ruliweb.com/family/211/boar...adcount&page=6
Old 2018-05-22, 23:25   Link #17912
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Those weren’t actually artbooks, they were short side stories and data files.
Old 2018-05-23, 01:22   Link #17913
HOF69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Those weren’t actually artbooks, they were short side stories and data files.
Thanks for clarifying. I assume they were only available as a special release?
Old 2018-05-23, 01:32   Link #17914
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Yeah, though certain sites put up the illustrations from them. Most took them down after DAL was licensed though.
Old 2018-05-23, 02:10   Link #17915
HOF69

Quote:
Yeah, though certain sites put up the illustrations from them. Most took them down after DAL was licensed though.
Bummer, guess all we have then is these low quality scans.
Old 2018-06-09, 04:58   Link #17916
AP24

http://goboiano.com/anime-studio-pro...gone-bankrupt/

It's official now. Hopefully the third season anime will be done by the first season's studio so that it will have the same good quality.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-09, 05:40   Link #17917
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post

It's official now. Hopefully the third season anime will be done by the first season's studio so that it will have the same good quality.
But.....is there any current word on the third season still coming? The DAL sites may simply have not been updated. (we certainly know there hasn’t been any real updates to them for months) Season 3 might’ve gone down with the ship.......
Assuming S3 is still in the works though, here’s a pipe dream: UFOTable. Nobody could complain about the animation then.

On a side note, it sucks the article doesn’t mention DAL as one of IMS’ notable works. They even made a DAL movie, after all.
Old 2018-06-09, 14:53   Link #17918
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post

AIC+ haven't done a TV Anime in years. So that's extremely unlikely.

Quote:
But.....is there any current word on the third season still coming? The DAL sites may simply have not been updated. (we certainly know there hasn’t been any real updates to them for months) Season 3 might’ve gone down with the ship.......
Assuming S3 is still in the works though, here’s a pipe dream: UFOTable. Nobody could complain about the animation then.

On a side note, it sucks the article doesn’t mention DAL as one of IMS’ notable works. They even made a DAL movie, after all.
Yes. It was mentioned as being 'in development' by the latest issue of Dragon Magazine. Given that DAL will have time on stage at this year's Fantasia Bunko Festival in October, I imagine we'll get a trailer there, with a release then for Spring 2019.

Pipe dream indeed - Date A Live is (unfortunately) no where near popular enough for Ufotable to consider doing it.

Letting Go
Old 2018-06-09, 15:31   Link #17919
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

^
Isn't a matter of popularity tho. But the big guys hiring them.

AIC+ went bankrupt years before and IMS was born from them btw.

Not the end of the world as isn't the studio the one holding the rights over the works after all, now to wait for Kadokawa and the like to pick a good studio to replace them.

Last edited by Kuroageha; 2018-06-09 at 17:37.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-09, 16:49   Link #17920
AP24

Maybe A-1 Pictures will animate the 3rd season since it's doing High School Fleet movie
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy