AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-05-22, 10:40   Link #6861
Mars Mode

Vol 6 ch 5
Quote:
"Unlike the technique of [Flight], [Leap] was classified under body techniques and martial arts, but Liliana was naturally born light as a witch. A witch's disposition conferred advantages over typical magic practitioners not only in flying, but every kind of magic related to mobility. "
As long its martial arts which I assume requires Ki Doni can learn it, but magic no.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 10:42   Link #6862
willx
Nyaaan~~

^ Yeah, I get that, I just wish people could finally put this topic to rest.

Also, this attitude, is why people compare Godou to Voban. No magic, no martial arts, but super powerful nonetheless..

(I would like to see a side-story of Voban during his younger years)

@Mars Mode --

Quote:
V2C6 - Part 1
Erica Blandelli recalled from her experience the existence of [Leap] magic.
It was a kind of magic that lightened one's body and allowed one's jumping ability to exceed human limits. Using this would allow her to perform amazing moves that her beloved Hong Kong movies produced only through the use of harnesses.
Old 2013-05-22, 10:50   Link #6863
Mars Mode

Thats why I said a Martial arts which requires Ki, it has been stated by Luo Hao and maybe even the master of Dony that some of the greater Martial arts are not magic per se but require Ki, or Mana(is this what Erica and Liliana use, strangely enough I dont remember which term they use for that which fuels their magic)
Old 2013-05-22, 11:08   Link #6864
willx
Nyaaan~~

^ And I disagree with you. Yes, using "Leap" would require martial arts and or Ki, but simply learning how to swing a sword properly would not. Or are we saying "swinging a sword properly" is not martial arts..?

This is more a question of turn-of-phrase than anything else really. Regardless, Godou can do something but chooses (or is written so as to) not. Fin!
Old 2013-05-22, 11:34   Link #6865
Trung-t-rung

I think the only thing Godou actually feels right in battle is using his baseball skill.
Remember when he fight Lancelot, he threw a stone with almost perfect accuaracy.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 11:43   Link #6866
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
^ And I disagree with you. Yes, using "Leap" would require martial arts and or Ki, but simply learning how to swing a sword properly would not. Or are we saying "swinging a sword properly" is not martial arts..?

This is more a question of turn-of-phrase than anything else really. Regardless, Godou can do something but chooses (or is written so as to) not. Fin!
I'd like to point out that Doni is the master of the "magic sword", and even without his sword based authority he could still bring about some of the effects.
Old 2013-05-22, 15:42   Link #6867
The Green One

Also remember Godou is resistant to gaining new techniques and powers to begin with as he doesn't even want them since he is a so called "pacifist".
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 16:12   Link #6868
rickiminato

who is te most powerfull god of (steel) and god of (earth)?
Old 2013-05-22, 16:40   Link #6869
Hidfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickiminato View Post
who is te most powerfull god of (steel) and god of (earth)?
Well the most powerful god of steel should be the King of the End because he is also known as the strongest steel.
The most powerful mother earth goddess it debatable but Athena is probably the most powerful under the known earth goddesses.

By the way about the new Volume. Does anyone else think that Aisha could have the power to travel time? It might allow Godou to meet the king of the end or to see him without the need to deal with him immediately or the next Volume. It would also explain the “new” Godslayer who might actually be an old one.
Hidfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 16:55   Link #6870
Yami no Ou
まおう

if Aisha have that kind of authority then who did she fought to get it? is there any God with a "time travel" authority?
Old 2013-05-22, 17:06   Link #6871
Sozoshi

Could be Chronos
Sozoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 17:08   Link #6872
Mars Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post

Well I wasnt trying to defend Godou, I was just saying that Doni certainy doesnt have talent for magic.

And talking about Godou I doubt in one year of training he can come even close to even win against the grunts Doni dispached back then to make him come back to Italy just with a Sword.

Edit: ^ Funny thought about the same thing when I dont even know what chronos can do.
Old 2013-05-22, 17:17   Link #6873
Sozoshi

In greek mythology he is the personification of time and father of Zeus
Sozoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 17:19   Link #6874
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
Well I wasnt trying to defend Godou, I was just saying that Doni certainy doesnt have talent for magic.

And talking about Godou I doubt in one year of training he can come even close to even win against the grunts Doni dispached back then to make him come back to Italy just with a Sword.

Edit: ^ Funny thought about the same thing when I dont even know what chronos can do.
Well, he's the father of Zeus and King of the Titans, so in Campione he'd have the ability to call on lesser gods/titans. He has a scythe that can kill immortals in a single blow. He can control time. He was married to Rhea, an earth goddess, so he might have some kind of control over them. And a whole bunch of other crap, too. Basically, imagine The Sage Equaling Heaven, only exponentially worse.
Old 2013-05-22, 18:59   Link #6875
Yami no Ou
まおう

so if its Chronos he's ridiculously strong being the father of the Chief God and king of the titans so if Aisha have his authorities she must be powerful enough to survive a battle with the King of the End
Old 2013-05-22, 20:24   Link #6876
rickiminato

when i read the novels was saying that the king of the end has defeated the campiones of his time
Old 2013-05-22, 21:35   Link #6877
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
so if its Chronos he's ridiculously strong being the father of the Chief God and king of the titans so if Aisha have his authorities she must be powerful enough to survive a battle with the King of the End
Well, if she killed Kronos she might be capable of time travel. So she could have jumped to the future to avoid the King of the End.
Old 2013-05-22, 21:41   Link #6878
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Well, if she killed Kronos she might be capable of time travel. So she could have jumped to the future to avoid the King of the End.
thats also what I'm thinking right now
Old 2013-05-22, 21:42   Link #6879
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Guys, remember that Campiones gets authorities from Gods, in other words just abilities from them. They get a slice of the pie not the entire pie is what the Southern States of the U.S. would say. If Campiones do get all abilities of a God, it is going to have restriction on usage like Godou.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 22:51   Link #6880
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Guys, remember that Campiones gets authorities from Gods, in other words just abilities from them. They get a slice of the pie not the entire pie is what the Southern States of the U.S. would say. If Campiones do get all abilities of a God, it is going to have restriction on usage like Godou.
yeah I remember that one,its just a what if Aisha got the supposedly "time travel" authority of Chronos if she really beats him

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem