AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-18, 01:50   Link #13441
Eratas123

@ Rain and Demi - Now I just need to write how the parents will react to this It's ambiguous because Ichika hears this and says he minds. Then Tatenashi and Chifuyu tell him to be quiet and that they're discussing adult things
Old 2011-12-18, 01:54   Link #13442
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Either:

A) Freak out

B) Accept it slowly

C) Straight out accept it

D) "Can we join?"

E) World Ends

F) Better left unsaid

G) Never find out
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-18, 01:54   Link #13443
demino_hellsin
That one guy

papa Sarashiki: I do not approve of this Tatenashi.

Tate: But dad! I love him!

mama Sarashiki: You are sharing him with another woman!

Tate: I don't mind.

Ichika: I do!

Chifuyu: *gags Ichika* We're going to be in a three way relationship and you will like it. Understood?

Ichika" *nods rapidly while hyperventilating*
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-18, 02:00   Link #13444
Eratas123

@ Demi and Rain - Actually, they're accepting of it since they've known Ichika for about ten years now and know how moral and upstanding he is But, they do get apprehensive when Kanzashi asks to join as well

By the way, the story ends with:

"And they all lived happily ever after."

"I don't want to get into a harem- Mmmmmmph!"

"Well.......close enough.
Old 2011-12-18, 02:03   Link #13445
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Ah, the harem end. I can't get bored from it, and neither can the (un)lucky protagonist. Most of the time literally.
Old 2011-12-18, 02:06   Link #13446
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Dude'll get a lot of flak if he gets tired
Old 2011-12-18, 02:10   Link #13447
Eratas123

@ Rain - I'm subverting this in Shadow, though. No Harem ends for anyone and they fully commit to their choses LI's. However, there will be awkwardness along the way.

For Example: Mama Sarashiki believes Irish may have done something to Tatenashi so she has him locked up and restrained in the dungeon (Yes, they have one) Tatenashi explains that wasn't the case and they go down to free him. Then they find he knocked out the guards and was halfway into escaping by himself.

@ Demi - Don't worry, they take turns and have a schedule
Old 2011-12-18, 02:11   Link #13448
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ demino: Ah, but flak = seriousness = content = sequel.

@ Eratas: Who do you plan to be the end girl for Ichika and Kyuukai? For Kyuukai, it's either Laura or Canan, simpler choice. For Ichika...

Now we get complicated.
Old 2011-12-18, 02:16   Link #13449
Eratas123

@ Rain - Majority vote? Either way I'll find a way to justify them all.
Old 2011-12-18, 02:18   Link #13450
demino_hellsin
That one guy

oh yeah!

Please vote "genocide by orbital bombardment" or "Hunt for Tabane"

so far

1 for "genocide via orbital bombardment"
1 for "Hunt for Tabane"
2 for neither.
Old 2011-12-18, 02:21   Link #13451
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: I need you to listen to this song. I can completely imagine it playing when Irish fights or is talking to his mother. And it also fits if he's the one shouting the lyrics, because they fit so well.

Prayer Of The Refugee
Old 2011-12-18, 02:26   Link #13452
Eratas123

@ Rain - I'll listen to it in a bit.

Side note - Wow, I just booted Skyrim and chose to start a new game......and now it's stuck on the loading screen of the intro WTF! All I see is a black screen with a Silver dragon symbol.
Old 2011-12-18, 02:28   Link #13453
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Try restarting the game, but if it's completely frozen, then restart your ps3.
Old 2011-12-18, 02:29   Link #13454
Eratas123

Rain - It's not frozen since the Barbarian Choir is still playing Maybe I should delete the patch?
Old 2011-12-18, 02:36   Link #13455
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Maybe. When I ran it, it worked flawlessly... I don't really know, to be honest.

Try restarting first, that always helps in one way or another.
Old 2011-12-18, 02:42   Link #13456
Eratas123

@ Rain - I restarted it already Did you use your fat or thin PS3?
Old 2011-12-18, 02:45   Link #13457
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Slim, the fat yellow lighted a while ago.

Skyrim has been written up for the slim though, I guess.

I really don't know much else, I'd consult youtube if I were you.

Side note - Please listen to the song while you're there.
Old 2011-12-18, 02:46   Link #13458
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Song of the Battle Maiden - Pt 1

I guess I'll put my lil two-bit idea here as well since I can't sleep just yet...

Song of the Battle Maiden

~*~
What if Phantom Task left Chifuyu a rather nasty surprise when she busted into the abandoned warehouse where Ichika was being held? How much would she have changed since then...?
~*~

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Here? He's in here, isn't he!?
The wall was far enough from where her target heat signature was located and with a solid punch, that wall was no more as Orimura Chifuyu rushed into the room.

"ICHIKA!!"

There he was, his arms bound behind him, his head hung low. Those bastards, if they hurt him in any way, she'd...

"Ichika, it's me, wake up Ichika!"

A warning light came over her HUD display and Chifuyu felt time stop as her heart shattered. Why didn't the sensors pick this up earlier!?

"No-! NOOO!!!"

A timer was overlayed above Ichika's head and rapidly counted down to '0:00' before a bright flash of light and heat took her breath away...along with that which she held most dear to her...

I-Ichi...ka...

~*~

They had found her admist the rubble of the destroyed warehouse, her IS depowered and off to the side, shrieking and crying, slamming her fists into whatever obstacle presented itself in her path, including her IS itself.

She was fine, physically, only minor cuts and bruises, however, the gaping hole in her heart and mind... They eventually chose to sedate her to bring her under control.

~*~

The high-pitched klaxon of her alarm pulled her consciousness up from the darkness of sleep and for a few moments, she stared up at the ceiling, her right arm draped over her head. Three years ... have come and gone. Three years since ...

...he would have been entering highschool next month...

Her fist clenched as did her teeth as she tried to suppress the surge of emotion threatening to spill from her still tired eyes...

I'll never forgive them...

Like a machine, she went through her early morning routine of preparing for the day ahead. She peeled off the dark tank top and flung it into a corner where it joined an ever present assortment of discarded clothing. ...she meant to clean that up, someday, but there were never enough hours left to her so that she could care...

...he had always kept both his and her room clean, and gave her massages whenever her shoulders and back would be sore from her iaido training, always saying that he had to take care of her in his own way as well...

...that 'idiot'...

The cold shower water shocked both her body and mind to a higher level of awareness and she began to piece together what had happened the night before... Yes...it was nearing the three year anniversery of when that rogue bunch of low-life b****es that had put their names in the forefornt of the world with their little 'display of power' that claimed the life of one innocent boy.

Three years since her personal declaration of war against Phantom Task.

An annoying buzzing sound was briefly heard and Chifuyu glared towards the origin of the sound before shutting off the water and stepped out of the shower.

"*Chi-chan, you awake yet?*"

"...Yes," she mumbled through the towel as she dried herself off. Shinanomo Tabane - the genius creator of the Infinite Stratos Units. Someone who always had way too much energy allocated for her to be used up during the course of one day.

"*Good, good. I can't have you lazin' in bed all day today.*"

"Get to the point, Tabane," Chifuyu tried real hard not to snarl at her only friend and person who was willing and able to put up with her as she currently was.

"*Hnn, yes yes, well the reason I called was because I just got some juicy news that I know you'll want to see. Come to the briefing room as soon as you can. Oh yes, and pwease drink my special energy juice I left you? Pwetty pwease?*"

"..." Chifuyu rolled her eyes. "If it's not plans on how we're going to lure 'them' out, I don't want to hear anything else."

An exasperated yet patient sigh was heard. "*Chi-chan, they are already coming out on their own. And you're not going to like it...*" With that, Chifuyu's mini display began to beep, signalling that it had recieved a file. She gave it a long glance before she quickly finished drying herself and pulled on her underwear before going over to her bed, her wet hair clinging to her bare back. Chifuyu heard it in Tabane's voice - the note of seriousness and concern - a rare sound to be uttered from the hyperactive rabbit.

For some reason, her stomach began to knot up...and her breath caught in her throat.

The photo was blurry, obviously taken by a low-powered camera but thanks to Tabane, the image was cleaned up much more than what would have been seen by regular people. The image was of a young man, no older than 15...

...wild and messy dark hair in a way similar to hers, light brown eyes...

...and that definitive profile...

The device dropped from her shaking hands as she quickly pulled on her uniform and raced for Tabane's office.

...there's no way...! There's no way...! That explosion ... ! There's no way anything could have survived that...!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Aaaand now, I've gotten sleepy...XDD
Tell me what you think, if it's worth anything.

Last edited by Tempest35; 2011-12-18 at 12:09. Reason: Added some more details
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-18, 02:52   Link #13459
Eratas123

@ Rain - It's a nice song Lyrics are a bit hard to understand, but I get the gist of it.
Old 2011-12-18, 02:53   Link #13460
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: I had a bit of trouble understanding it too, but after listening to it for a while now, I understand it pretty well.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest