AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-07-07, 23:39   Link #4781
sergel02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post

Laki, Laki, Laki, going off with the G-Man himself - an interesting pair if anything.
Do i sense a possible shipping pair? lol it's either or
I do wish Max was with him, since I'm really loving his character more now than before. But I'll settle for some GD and Laki fighting.

Ya know, Laki is older than Cana now. If GD and Laki hit it off she'll be Cana's stepmother.

Just leaving you all with that thought
sergel02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 02:02   Link #4782
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

That still doesn't make Gildartz any YOUNGER...he's at least around what...45 from before the timeskip...Laki is now 25, according to wiki sources...but with the timeskip years added, that makes him 52...*squicks*

Ugh, why am I even seriously considering this!?
Old 2012-07-08, 02:03   Link #4783
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Geez, people would ship a rock with a batch of wheat grass if they had faces on them-v-;;. So yeah, kudos for blood showing in the animé for the first time as blood and not as Asuma strange unknown liquid.

Last edited by MAX_COLA_POWER!; 2012-07-08 at 02:46.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 03:19   Link #4784
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Well, it was about time they did. Remember back when Gray had his waist pierced by ice fangs and got off with...bruises and scratches?

As for Laki x Gildartz, he's a ladies man so whateva. It's surprising to see Laki get any action (no pun intended), considering she's on the lowest tier of characters, along with Visitor, Nab, Warren and Reedus.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 04:01   Link #4785
ginger02

I just hope that if they do have more blood it stays tiny and not common. Lol don't want it being like Bleach even (which is okay compared to some animes).

I don't really ship GuildartsxLaki personally, i just find it silly so it's funny to ship them. And because of that, I'm gonna ship them until the cows (or JJG) come home.

I've joined the (tiny) boat. I should make a shipping chart just for fun.
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 21:19   Link #4786
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Mira proves again why she's my favorite.
Old 2012-07-09, 01:52   Link #4787
sergel02

Anyone else curious about that flying ship in the opening?
Old 2012-07-09, 03:55   Link #4788
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Isn't it the Christina of Blue Pegasus?
Old 2012-07-09, 10:15   Link #4789
ShiroiRyu

So ...
I loved the episode and i loved the opening.
Like i like the filler. For a "real" filler, i think Fairy Tail is doing really good.
So what it's wrong with me ? Because i think a filler is good and not always fucking wrong with the anime ?
Old 2012-07-09, 12:26   Link #4790
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Isn't it the Christina of Blue Pegasus?
That's what I think as well.
Old 2012-07-13, 00:35   Link #4791
sergel02

lol i guess it was.

Edit: Oi that was a good episode.

Last edited by sergel02; 2012-07-13 at 21:33.
Old 2012-07-13, 23:43   Link #4792
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Spoiler for New Episode:
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 02:16   Link #4793
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
Nope, she's 12. Probably pushing 13 at this point.
Well, doesn't change the fact that she still looks like a 8-10 year old to me, oh well.
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 12:06   Link #4794
ookamigirl

Natsu and team vs Octopus guy.
His nullifying magic sure was a pain.
Natsu sure got kicked around a lot.. ^^"
Happy's serious speech was totally overshadowed by the ROFL thing that was happening in his background.
So Erza & other teams finally joined with Natsu and the rest.
Things are looking pretty bad with the whole clock/end of the world thing.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 06:03   Link #4795
ShiroiRyu

Good gappy boy.
And return of Oracion !
Old 2012-07-16, 05:16   Link #4796
alekos23

so didnt anyone find that cardinal's voice familiar ? especially his line about the maggots gathering ? :P
alekos23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 14:48   Link #4797
ginger02

Quote:
Originally Posted by alekos23 View Post
so didnt anyone find that cardinal's voice familiar ? especially his line about the maggots gathering ? :P

What character would he be though? I didn't hear any similarity, but I wasn't paying attention.

Anyway, I loved this episode so much. The talking helped show more about Legion. I don't think they are bad people. I actually think Fairy Tail is maybe slightly wrong here. The crusade they are on hasn't seemed to hurt anyone but Fairy Tail.

I think Natsu cares too much what others think. He got all fired up when Byro insulted the guild. It's funny how Lucy pointed it out though, so i think everyone realizes it by now lol.

I loved Byro's little thing about rent and food money. I was laughing so hard when Happy said "I didn't think he'd hit the nail on the head that hard."

Really am liking Coco a lot. I didn't like the animation of when she turned around to say bye to Lucy; seemed kind of flat. But i do like the design of Divine Arrow.

Seeing everyone together was cool. I'm happy for anything that has Levy casting her magic.

The new Oracion Seis seems interesting.

There are a lot of things left to solve and figure out.

Like what the Oracion seis are after, what is Jackpot after, what's going on with Zentopia, Michelle, Kinana, why there are church bombings and some more too.

Really liking the arc so far
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 15:42   Link #4798
alekos23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger02 View Post
What character would he be though? I didn't hear any similarity, but I wasn't paying attention.

Anyway, I loved this episode so much. The talking helped show more about Legion. I don't think they are bad people. I actually think Fairy Tail is maybe slightly wrong here. The crusade they are on hasn't seemed to hurt anyone but Fairy Tail.

I think Natsu cares too much what others think. He got all fired up when Byro insulted the guild. It's funny how Lucy pointed it out though, so i think everyone realizes it by now lol.

I loved Byro's little thing about rent and food money. I was laughing so hard when Happy said "I didn't think he'd hit the nail on the head that hard."

Really am liking Coco a lot. I didn't like the animation of when she turned around to say bye to Lucy; seemed kind of flat. But i do like the design of Divine Arrow.

Seeing everyone together was cool. I'm happy for anything that has Levy casting her magic.

The new Oracion Seis seems interesting.

There are a lot of things left to solve and figure out.

Like what the Oracion seis are after, what is Jackpot after, what's going on with Zentopia, Michelle, Kinana, why there are church bombings and some more too.

Really liking the arc so far
personally i think that he's brain :P
he used to refer to people ( his enemies and cobra when he shot him ) as maggots
alekos23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 16:06   Link #4799
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger02 View Post
Nah, Legion's definitely more in the wrong here due to their methods. They show up, and rather than try diplomacy, immediately start making to demands, and attacking people, their intention all along to steal the clock hand by force. Which prompted Fairy Tail to go hunting for the key to defend it from Legion, which resulted in the key being gathered. At every step of the way, Legion's been the aggressor that doesn't care who they kill. Mary Hughes being downright sadistic about it.

The bottom line is that Fairy Tail, as far as they're concerned, has been acting to defend the clock from a bunch of thieves and murderers. Legion's best justification on the other hand, is their trying to defend the clock from a bunch of common wizards that lack the conviction to protect it.

That Legion's only managed to hurt Fairy Tail is irrelevant. The fact remains that they were willing to kill a bunch of totally random people that had done nothing wrong, just refuse to turn someone over to Legion without explanation, and happen to be in possession of something Legion wanted.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 01:06   Link #4800
Kafriel
Senior Guest

It would have ended the same way even if Legion had gathered the clock pieces instead; of course it was a stupid idea to dig up long forgotten and well protected ancient artifacts in order to "protect" them. If Legion hadn't taken any action, the world would still be a safe place lol.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen