AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Old 2006-02-26, 02:34   Link #21
pianocello

I want a Shuffle! yuri fic. Some yuri fanart would also be nice.
pianocello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 22:24   Link #22
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
I didn't realize there has been a thread on SHUFFLE! fanfic discussion. Thanks for pointing me to it, xris.

A Gifted Treasure
This story has actually been posted in Fanfiction.net, but to some issues I decide to post it here with several modifications on its content. This is my tribute to Shigure Ama, whom I consider as one of the best moms in the anime world.
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 02:55   Link #23
shinn_asagiri
HEY MAN!!!

make james bond sia's bodyguard

or a newcomer in the fuyou house
shinn_asagiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 09:06   Link #24
Meiaminkbell
Lover of Elfen Ears

Send a message via AIM to Meiaminkbell
James Bond? o.O

I kinda have a rule about crossing stories over...especially anime and real-life fiction.

Don't do it.
Meiaminkbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 10:37   Link #25
Bondius
Busting in on girls.. O.O

I'm currently writing a Shuffle! fanfic and I'm thinking of posting it ^.^

As the banner says, it's named "Scramble!". Has something to deal with the plot but that's to be seen. (cheap banner, I know, but I like it xD)
Rather than a sequel (like most fanfics are), I decided to make a spin-off. Starting from the very beginning, when the girls move into Verbena high, the story contains 5 new characters (2 primary and 3 secondary, 3 guys and 2 girls) that add a bit of everything to make a complete story.
The new characters are shaped after real life persons to have a bit more original personality.
The main genre could be love-romance, though it also contains comedy, action, drama and even adventure, each adding to the plot. I took out the "harem" type since I personally don't think Rin is "teh uber awesome" so all the girls would chase him.
Every character existing in Shuffle! gets it's own screenplay even though the story is a bit centered around Nerine and Sia. As in all animes, I try dedicate some chapters to secondary characters so they are not left out, even though it's hard sometimes to fit someone in.
The story is currently at chapter 23 and still going, probably exceeding 50 chapters in the end as I have lots of ideas and events I'd like to write down.
Worth mentioning would be that characters like Sage, Ai, Cineraia, Ama, Asa's father (Mr. Shigure) etc appear as well. Some things might not be right (like family ties and such) but remember, it's a SPIN-OFF.

If you guys look forward to it and are interested, I'm gonna start posting it this weekend.

[edit]

I have a strange way of writing dialogs, this is how we do it in my country so I can't change it. Here's a sample:

-Morning, mom! he yelled from the living room. Is breakfast ready?
-Good morning, darling, miss’s Yama answered. Breakfast will be ready in a minute!
-Today is the day! I’m going out with Nerine! I feel strange though …
-*giggle* That’s because you like her.

I know you guys use " " to mark speeches but we use -
I hope you don't mind ^.^

[/edit]

Last edited by Bondius; 2007-03-30 at 10:52.
Bondius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 05:09   Link #26
Bondius
Busting in on girls.. O.O

Sorry for double-posting ...
The first chapter is up in the fan creation forum, you can check it out here
Thank you and I hope you enjoy it ^.^
Bondius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 08:03   Link #27
Maritime
Oceanic

Y'know, I've been thinking a lot lately about re-writing the entire Shuffle! story from scratch as a sort-of Fan Novel project. The story would largely be based upon the events which took place in the Anime but instead of being a straight scene by scene novelisation (which would be both boring and pointless) it'd be more like my own personal reinterpretation of the show (but not in the same way Shuffle Memories was supposed to be).

The reason I'd like to undertake this project is because I really enjoy the franchise but I've never been able to escape the feeling that there were a lot of things in the show which deserved (and needed) way more time and attention than they actually recieved. Shuffle! is a very large and fascinating story and I'd like nothing more than to delve a little deeper into it and tell the story the way I think it should have been told.
Maritime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 10:09   Link #28
Meiaminkbell
Lover of Elfen Ears

Send a message via AIM to Meiaminkbell
I myself was thinking of writing a re-write of Shuffle! It would be an AU, setting the characters in a different development but at the same time maintaining the same type of setting the was prevelant in Shuffle! and not making the characters too OOC from their original concepts.

For example, it would take place that Rin and his parents run an inn/onsen near the Verbena shoreline (it's never specified in the anime where the city is located and considering there is no actual city [I hope] i feel this leaves an opening to move it). Kaede is still his childhood friend, they don't live together but maintain the similar brother-sisterly relationship (with the exception of Kaede of course). Instead of Sia and Nerine being potential fiancee's, they would instead be tenants of the inn but with similar feelings towards Rin.

It would play out more like a "regular" harem anime, if there is such a genre. Focused more on rivalry and comedic gags I think it would be an interesting version of the Shuffle! fanfic population, no matter how small it is.

But currently I have another story in the works, and I try not to work on more than one at a time.
Meiaminkbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-27, 20:24   Link #29
Neko Hibiki
Nympho Pervert

Send a message via AIM to Neko Hibiki
A Different Love And Story

Here's my idea.

---

Instead of chasing after Rin, Nerine and Lisianthus are in a relationship together. They only like girls. For a romance thing.

They have come to Earth to find a human girl to join them and help them rule. Only problem is, they both disagree on who that human girl should be. So who will they wind up choosing?

They could be after any girl. She could be from a crossover series. Or Rin could be female in this universe and therefore girl Rin might be chosen.

---

This idea is open to anyone who wants it. Just remember to give me credit though. I did think this idea up hmmm.
Neko Hibiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-01, 06:58   Link #30
Veloc
"Nya"
*Author

Shuffle Fanfiction, eh?
That reminds me, I was meant to write one of these but I got distracted somehow. T_T

I wonder if I should pick it up again, It does sound like fun. :3
Veloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 23:21   Link #31
E.Pedro

I've got a Shuffle! fanfic in the making. As a matter of fact; I have two.

The first one is a total reshuffling of the story (pun intended) as I try to create an entirely new story around a few of the core elements of Shuffle! Unlike most fanfics, I don't only change one or two premises, I make an entirely new one altogether. I've been writing it for over a year now and I think it's doing well, but I need the opinion of more of the Shuffle! community to point me in the right direction. Here's the link. Feel free to review, but note that this is a 70% original work meaning it intentionally has a lot of original content.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4832890/...e_The_Red_Dawn

None of the characters from the original canon are removed, but are presented in a different manner than the original. Also, some secondary characters such as Takizawa (who I named Takumi) and Lycoris take the limelight as self-standing main characters. I've always wanted to develop those characters after seeing that the anime was a bit lacking. So that's what I did with this story.

The second idea is still in storyboard, so It'll be a while before I even think of writing it. It is basically a sequel to the Shuffle! anime wherein Primula begins to assert her claim on Rin with devastating results. More to follow.
E.Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 00:17   Link #32
Neko Hibiki
Nympho Pervert

Send a message via AIM to Neko Hibiki
Fic Idea Here

This idea is up for grabs by whoever wants it now.

---

Nerine has a brother in this AU.

Her brother has been gone a long time and she wants to find out what happened to him now.

She goes to the last place he was... one of the hidden continents that are hidden behind powerful mystical barriers on Earth, a hidden continent called Elementia.

There she searches all around for her brother now on Elementia.

The name of her lost, dear, wonderful, powerful, strong, kind, nice bother... Kyuubi No Kitsune.
Neko Hibiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 14:02   Link #33
DJLowrider
Ahou ga

Suddenly, out of nowhere, it's...

NEW CONTENT!

Romancing the Blade: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5840119/1/

Synopsis: When Rin is threatened after saving Sia from a kidnapping attempt, the King of Gods assigns his most trusted guard to protect Rin and his friends. In doing so, he inadvertently introduced Rin to the love of his life.

Basically this is my take on a possible route for the new character Ruri=Matsuri from Shuffle! Essence+. I had quite a bit of fun writing this and I do hope there are folks out there who find it enjoyable.

Thanks to Ricky Controversy for helping me flesh this idea out and for motivating me to actually write it.
DJLowrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 15:50   Link #34
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

very nicely writen ... only very minor mistakes (a missing letter here and there and so on and inconsistency between using Rin-Dono and Sir Rin)

Rooftop, morning after is absulutely priceless

Last edited by Sian; 2010-03-24 at 16:04.
Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 18:35   Link #35
DJLowrider
Ahou ga

Knew I was forgetting something. I'll try to fix the mistakes fairly soon for consistency's sake. Glad you enjoyed, though.

And yeah, the rooftop scene was almost the whole reason I wrote that fic.
DJLowrider is offline   Reply With Quote