AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2017-12-17, 05:33   Link #21
kuromitsu

I haven't read the manga so I don't know what is the default: the kigurumi-like oversized paws/feet or the normal-sized-just-furry hands/feet? Because it's weird that only badger girl seems to have the latter, even though real-life cheetahs, bunnies or tigers don't have disproportionately huge paws either. They look pretty ridiculous and not in a good way... (Also, why does Bunny have only 4 fingers? :O)
Old 2017-12-22, 13:38   Link #22
ScrewySquirrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
I haven't read the manga so I don't know what is the default: the kigurumi-like oversized paws/feet or the normal-sized-just-furry hands/feet? Because it's weird that only badger girl seems to have the latter, even though real-life cheetahs, bunnies or tigers don't have disproportionately huge paws either. They look pretty ridiculous and not in a good way... (Also, why does Bunny have only 4 fingers? :O)
from reading a few chapters of the manga, the hybrids can walk around more or less like normal humans most of the time, and 'pop out' their oversized paws and fur when they fight.
Old 2017-12-22, 13:54   Link #23
Heep
Big third leg

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
why does Bunny have only 4 fingers?
Because feet in place of hands ?
Old 2017-12-22, 16:45   Link #24
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heep View Post
Because feet in place of hands ?
But rabbits have five toes (on their front paw, anyway). Sure, the dewclaw is not very prominent but if the feline type girl/guys can get five fingers on their paws surely Bunny should have five as well. (Yes, I'm focusing on the important things.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrewySquirrel View Post
from reading a few chapters of the manga, the hybrids can walk around more or less like normal humans most of the time, and 'pop out' their oversized paws and fur when they fight.
Yeah, I know that, I was just wondering about why some characters retain a more hand-like forearm and paw and others have these very cartoonish paws. I suppose it's whatever is cuter...

In the meanwhile I read some of the manga too, and let's just say the whole thing with the cobra penis(es) gave me one of the biggest laughs I've had lately. (Not sure if it was intentional, but the way the story screeches to a halt to explain the whats and hows, and then continues the way it does, was hilarious.) Also badger girl and cheetah girl are cute, and I wonder if tiger guy shares his closet with his sister, because there's no way that super tight, very cute vest was originally his.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, adaptation, battles, beastgirl, ultraviolence