Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-11-14, 12:10   Link #61
LeftSeven
2D artist

thanks thor,
ahhh..that's cute merchandises.
i'm with you for that, the translations for michelia seems unlikely so reading summary is better than none.

i think on publisher side has a high hope for this series too much, such LN, manga, and merchandises.
let see from vol1 to v5, i expect author could make something big different compared to originals as compensated for big publizing.
Old 2018-11-14, 15:09   Link #62
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftSeven View Post
thanks thor,
ahhh..that's cute merchandises.
i'm with you for that, the translations for michelia seems unlikely so reading summary is better than none.

i think on publisher side has a high hope for this series too much, such LN, manga, and merchandises.
let see from vol1 to v5, i expect author could make something big different compared to originals as compensated for big publizing.
Well, I still have hope that someone fluent(maybe BakaPervert, IIRC he liked original series, it would be great if he was interested) in Japanese will translate Madan no Ou to Michelia to English just like original series.

Well, there might be chance for Anime adaptation(if LN selled well, there might be chance for LN being adapted, it would also increase odds for translation which would be good).

EDIT:

Since information about Manga adapation was written on publisher blog, i guess it's pretty much confirmed.
http://sdbunko.blogspot.com/2018/10/blog-post.html

Spoiler for from Publisher blog:

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2018-11-15 at 05:50. Reason: Manga
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-15, 06:13   Link #63
Chingaruna517

^Yeah, about that I did talked to Baka Pervert before and he told me that he wasn't interested in translating the Vanadis series because of his own opinion about it, much less the Michelia series. Heck, I even requested the guy to actually translate the Kou 1 Desu Ga Isekai De Joushu Hajimemashita series considering the content is much juicer in ecchiness with the likes of HxH and Shinmai.
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-15, 07:13   Link #64
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Setsuna is translating the original series. We should probably ask him to translate Michelia once he's done with the original.

Anyway, @Thor, thanks for the info. Them mentioning Tigre already showing hints of becoming a Harem King, if your understanding of it is correct, makes me happy.

And those stamps are great, but why do they have the same Mila stamp being repeated?
Old 2018-11-15, 07:39   Link #65
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Setsuna is translating the original series. We should probably ask him to translate Michelia once he's done with the original.

Anyway, @Thor, thanks for the info. Them mentioning Tigre already showing hints of becoming a Harem King, if your understanding of it is correct, makes me happy.

And those stamps are great, but why do they have the same Mila stamp being repeated?
I'm not sure if it's confirmed(I have hope that it is), because google translator is "google translator" still, I think that nobody would write about Harem End or King if "MNOTM(we need abbreviation for this series)" didn't had harem elemen.
As for stamps and Mila being on all of them, perhaps, because she is main heroine/girl? i assume that girl in position of main heroine will get most attention in PR aspect(i assume it was same with OS and Elen)
And about, Setsuna, I'm afraid that he don't have time for translation, since last update was in October(4th IIRC) or just next parts are quite long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
^Yeah, about that I did talked to Baka Pervert before and he told me that he wasn't interested in translating the Vanadis series because of his own opinion about it, much less the Michelia series. Heck, I even requested the guy to actually translate the Kou 1 Desu Ga Isekai De Joushu Hajimemashita series considering the content is much juicer in ecchiness with the likes of HxH and Shinmai.
Fair Point.
Old 2018-11-15, 07:42   Link #66
LeftSeven
2D artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorPL123 View Post
Well, I still have hope that someone fluent(maybe BakaPervert, IIRC he liked original series, it would be great if he was interested) in Japanese will translate Madan no Ou to Michelia to English just like original series.

Well, there might be chance for Anime adaptation(if LN selled well, there might be chance for LN being adapted, it would also increase odds for translation which would be good).

EDIT:

Since information about Manga adapation was written on publisher blog, i guess it's pretty much confirmed.
http://sdbunko.blogspot.com/2018/10/blog-post.html

Spoiler for from Publisher blog:
bakapervert? mm..i think no,aside harem, he tend to like a weak mc to then become strong as story progress, if i look at tigre who is already talented as archer then tigre is out of requirement.

anime? hell no, look at how most studios this day did to every adapted great LN, it's totally mess, you know? it's fine if you look foward to only see how they get animated, but about the plot consistency? the skipped part is hell to watch.

yeah about manga adaptation, i hope they get a good artist like the originals since i like it so much.

hey chingaruna, why did you keep spamming kou 1 desu ga? the art is no no to me, to much oppais aren't drawn beautifully. lol
Old 2018-11-15, 07:48   Link #67
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
bakapervert? mm..i think no,aside harem, he tend to like a weak mc to then become strong as story progress, if i look at tigre who is already talented as archer then tigre is out of requirement.

anime? hell no, look at how most studios this day did to every adapted great LN, it's totally mess, you know? it's fine if you look foward to how they get animated, but about the plot consistency? the skipped part is hell to watch.

yeah about manga adaptation, i hope they get a good artist like the originals since i like it so much.

Fair Point about BakaPervert.

Though, i'd wish Tigre to be stronger(yeah i know he was strong in OS and it's seems that it's same in Michelia. but still i'd like to see him being stronger)

Quote:
anime? hell no, look at how most studios this day did to every adapted great LN, it's totally mess, you know? it's fine if you look foward to how they get animated, but about the plot consistency? the skipped part is hell to watch.

I agree that they(including MNOTV adaption obviously) were rushed and changed or removed a lot of things in LN, but at the same time i liked art style of Madan No Ou to Vanadis anime adaptation. I think that Anime could help to make Michelia series more popular in "Western world(assuming that Manga or LN won't get translations, it's more likely that Anime will)." Myself i wouldn't "jump on board"of LN's without of Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut anime adapation.

If it(i.e. Anime adapatation) would be popular in Western World(or others parts of world) it would bring more users/fans and maybe even encourage "some" to make translation for LN and/or manga.

It would also probably increase sale of book in Japan, that would be good for Author(better sales, the better odds for Michelia series).

Quote:

I agree on manga art style being good(both Anime and Manga art styles are good in my opinion) and i hope that Michelia manga artist will be better(i like Michelia LN art style more than OS).

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2018-11-15 at 09:10.
Old 2018-11-15, 10:03   Link #68
Chingaruna517

Quote:
hey chingaruna, why did you keep spamming kou 1 desu ga? the art is no no to me, to much oppais aren't drawn beautifully. lol
EXCUSE ME?! Dude, if you've read some of my posts in this forum, you should know by now that this is an underrated gem that needs attention so much because the protagonist is not a love-oblivious idiot and would refer to use his mouth over brawn. Not making that better is the translation is scarce as it worst, with even the Chinese Translators are becoming too lazy to translating. I'm the one who do all the work for providing the info here! And never, NEVER, EVER, criticize Goban's work about Oppai being ugly! You're not telling me that you actually prefer the Oppai Size of a Cookie Tray, are you? Last I checked, recently there are few people over are curious about how far the story has become, as I already told them the characters that I've read myself, and the stuff I briefly know the series. We're already at the Four Kingdoms Arc, people! *haling*

I'm sorry, I think I step out of track out of it. Where was I again? Oh right, back to the Michelia part. In regards of mangaka, with Nobuhiko is busy in drawing his own manga series, one would even wonder who will fill his shoes and draw the series...
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-15, 10:44   Link #69
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Thor: Setsuna has said he plans to finish translating the original series. So I think he'll do it. It may just take time because he tends to get extremely busy with RL stuff.

I'm glad that Tigre is strong. Though if he can get stronger, that'd be better IMO.
Old 2018-11-15, 10:45   Link #70
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
EXCUSE ME?! Dude, if you've read some of my posts in this forum, you should know by now that this is an underrated gem that needs attention so much because the protagonist is not a love-oblivious idiot and would refer to use his mouth over brawn. Not making that better is the translation is scarce as it worst, with even the Chinese Translators are becoming too lazy to translating. I'm the one who do all the work for providing the info here! And never, NEVER, EVER, criticize Goban's work about Oppai being ugly! You're not telling me that you actually prefer the Oppai Size of a Cookie Tray, are you? Last I checked, recently there are few people over are curious about how far the story has become, as I already told them the characters that I've read myself, and the stuff I briefly know the series. We're already at the Four Kingdoms Arc, people! *haling*

I'm sorry, I think I step out of track out of it. Where was I again? Oh right, back to the Michelia part. In regards of mangaka, with Nobuhiko is busy in drawing his own manga series, one would even wonder who will fill his shoes and draw the series...
That's good question!

i'd love if Michelia LN illustration author drawed manga,(or at least part of it)i like her art style, it looks very good( both Tigre and Mila especially, i'm looking forward to see how other Vanadis look with her art style).

it's probably her official page?

https://miyatsuki-itsuka.sakuraweb.com/

Quote:
@Thor: Setsuna has said he plans to finish translating the original series. So I think he'll do it. It may just take time because he tends to get extremely busy with RL stuff.

I'm glad that Tigre is strong. Though if he can get stronger, that'd be better IMO.
Thanks! It's good to hear it that Setsuna has plan to finish OS.

Quote:
Agreed!
Old 2018-11-15, 10:52   Link #71
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Do you not go to Setsuna's blog? I think you should. Just saying. You're welcome, though, of course (on your thanks).

That artists works are amazing. Thanks for the link.
Old 2018-11-15, 10:57   Link #72
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Do you not go to Setsuna's blog? I think you should. Just saying. You're welcome, though, of course (on your thanks).

That artists works are amazing. Thanks for the link.
I do visit Setsuna's blog,(i wouldn't read V13 of MnToV then ) last time in monday IIRC.

I appreciate your concern! and You're welcome as well

I found larger version of Mila picture from official site(on author's twitter)

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2018-11-15 at 11:21. Reason: adding Mila''s picture
Old 2018-11-16, 12:59   Link #73
LeftSeven
2D artist

Quote:

jokes, yeah bro..if nobody want to translate it, why don't you make an summary so people stop asking unnecessary things and put in on first page. as for goban, heyy, i love big oppais too you know, but goban's oppai is not my things so no no.

let's just say that nobuhiko's art is still suited for madan, at least until new mangaka is confirmed.
Old 2018-11-16, 15:50   Link #74
alsful

I can't say I dislike the new design
alsful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-16, 20:26   Link #75
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Nobuhiko is mangaka for Vanadis before, is it? Hopefully he will remain to make Michelia.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-17, 09:42   Link #76
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Since we have no new information yet(for example about Manga or next volume of LN) i'm posting fan art of Mila(and i've already posted my opinion about Manga art style and artist)

Link to picture

Authors other works

Sadly our MC-kun Tigre does not have same luxury of fanarts.

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2018-11-25 at 07:35. Reason: Again adding link, this time to Imgur, it should be fine now.
Old 2018-11-17, 14:49   Link #77
Doe, John

I can't see your fan art.
Doe, John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-25, 07:16   Link #78
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Reviving thread

Removed last post(from 2018-11-17), since it was about adding link to Mila's fanart, i don't think it's needed anymore.

Anyway.
I don't know if it's fan art or official art(it looks similar to style of Michelia illustrator) but i found picture with Tina(she looks like Valentina) as Vanadis in Michelia art style and it looks great.

source

original text(from source)

魔弾の王と戦姫』完結を記念して関係イラストレーターさんからいただいた、お疲れ様イラストのギャラリーな ど公開です。
魔弾の物語を彩った戦姫たちの姿をいつもと違うイラストレーターさんたちの手で――

イラスト:美弥月いつか http://miyatsuki-itsuka.sakuraweb.com/

参加イラストレーター:kakao,白谷こなか,アシオ,美弥月いつか,八坂ミナト,水月悠

google translation

To celebrate completion in commemoration of the war of king and fighting spirit "It is open to the gallery of cheers for illustrations and illustrations from related illustrators.
With the hands of illustrators different from usual in the form of the battle-shoes who staged the story of the magazine -

Illustration: Miyuzu Miyomichi someday http://miyatsuki-itsuka.sakuraweb.com/

Participating illustrators: kakao, Shiratani Konoka, Asio, Miya Mizuki Someday, Minasu Yasaka, Yu Suzuki

Again adding link, this time to Imgur, it should be fine now.

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2018-11-25 at 07:35.
Old 2018-11-25, 09:17   Link #79
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, she does look great. It looks like the official illustrator for Michelia may have drawn it, but I'm not sure. What's the official Michelia illustrator's name?
Old 2018-11-25, 12:37   Link #80
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Yeah, she does look great. It looks like the official illustrator for Michelia may have drawn it, but I'm not sure. What's the official Michelia illustrator's name?
It is on the first post, Miyatsuki Itsuka. That drawing was from her. This would be considered fan art because it was before her time as the illustrator for the new series. This batch of art is from a year ago, I assume that’s when the original ended.

Lot of names I recognize from ichijinsha LNs and past illustrators who worked with the author. Always like seeing Asio’s and Minato’s art.

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, spin-off