AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-11-25, 05:25   Link #21
luffyxnami

So does the blonde knight goes back to banging the ikemen after she lose her memory?
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-25, 05:30   Link #22
Senia

This series sounds like frustrating as fuck to read, totally not going to touch it.

There's already too many series with the protagonist avoiding sex for one reason or another.
Senia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-25, 05:31   Link #23
TheCatWalk
The avid 'HAREM HATER!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
So does the blonde knight goes back to banging the ikemen after she lose her memory?
this question, ANSWER NEEDED!!
TheCatWalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-25, 05:51   Link #24
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
That's like the current chapter, she tried to elope with him (escaping from her overprotective father) and ended up running into the MC where they escaped off to...

The ikemen was about to give up on her for a while because he respected the MC and she was rejecting the ikemen strongly to prove her love for the MC, so he's kind of against accepting her current state and wants to restore her memories to win her heart over the MC fairly.

The MC was happy with her losing her memories and returning to the ikemen. So, his interest in her is still up in the air. She was the one who showed the most interest in the MC but the MC didn't respond to it at all. Could you call her the main heroine if he has no interest in her, but it's all her one sided love for the MC?

@Senia, this series is definitely not for everyone. I had a hard time reading it when I first started it for the same reason, I think this series is better the opposite of usual, you don't wish the MC would just man up and have sex, but remains a virgin for the rest of his life. That would make this series the most amusing. You literally start to wish against those series of events.
Old 2015-11-25, 05:53   Link #25
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
@Senia, this series is definitely not for everyone. I had a hard time reading it when I first started it for the same reason, I think this series is better the opposite of usual, you don't wish the MC would just man up and have sex, but remains a virgin for the rest of his life. That would make this series the most amusing. You literally start to wish against those series of events.
Ain't that because all the girls around are dirty bitches?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-25, 06:41   Link #26
travelingbum

Quote:
The Wizard
gives you all you need to know that the MC gets no snusnu lol
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-25, 07:04   Link #27
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingbum View Post
gives you all you need to know that the MC gets no snusnu lol
I died lmao
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-25, 07:05   Link #28
dragon1412

And I thought on this forum only Rantaid and Hentaiga are part of the ascended club, but apparently you are also on their side after all, Kaito. I'm on this side with the normal people. This series sound too frustrating to read. The artwork is nice though but would rather google the name of the illustrator
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-25, 07:08   Link #29
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Constantly frustrating the reader without any payoff seems rather counter productive for a LN.
Old 2015-11-25, 07:26   Link #30
jmcu17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCatWalk View Post
Well well well,
what do we have here? another novel to blacklist
Same but for different reasons. NTR? No thanks.
jmcu17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-25, 07:30   Link #31
Kaito Yamakage

Meh. I held off suggesting this one forever because I know how hard it is to read with how it comes off, though it's a shame because it really is quite good.

I still stick by my words this series is not the typical stuff, some people will enjoy it some people will not either way.

The MC isn't on a quest to build a harem or lose his virginity here so not getting them isn't really frustrating. Rather he has money to buy slaves and has had some of the heroines offer sex but sticks to his principles, so it never felt frustrating to me. Payoff would be incorrect wording for this series but it's plenty of laughs.
Old 2015-11-25, 07:55   Link #32
TheCatWalk
The avid 'HAREM HATER!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcu17 View Post
Same but for different reasons. NTR? No thanks.
I like normal stuff with normal romance with no harems
TheCatWalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-25, 08:02   Link #33
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Well, I haven't read any of it yet but from what info I can gather here, those things seem to be key elements or constant factors within his quest & is part of the overall humor/skit he has to experience.

It seems to be a notably big & constant enough part of the story enough that it will frustrate a lot of people throughout.

Not enough to really judge it though so maybe I'll try this if I have time but its not a top priority.
Old 2015-11-25, 10:53   Link #34
obnuchious

Quote:
Spoiler for Images:
this .... wha....????

seeing the look of the MC, I thought that this would be an interesting read but from spoilerz droppped . . . . yah....this might not be one for me . . .

mentioned that some mentioned female casts hates or wants to kill MC . . . why and how did that came about?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-25, 12:58   Link #35
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Uuuh... no thanks... this isn't even nocturne, I'm not mazo enough to read this... Heroines are others' SF... ugh... if they were rape victims or did it with past lover, it's still tolerable... but bitches... no
Yeah....
While i find weird his ''only virgin'' stuff. All of his harem members are bitch whom fuck others.? Thanks but not.
One of them ok. You never know when you fall in love... But blonde and fiancee doing threesome with other? Fuck you bitch.... And nobleza la forcing him marry a slut? WTF?
He is ugly so its ok they went and fuck ikemen? Well ok is valid. But for the sale they better stick with ikemen even if they die...
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-25, 13:08   Link #36
jmcu17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCatWalk View Post
I like normal stuff with normal romance with no harems
Yup, I got the reason from your title!
jmcu17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-25, 13:40   Link #37
senjiro
ecchi sage

Why this is like all that H novels where mc saves the day but females fuck others?
Meh i like when others apart mc have their own harem. But in this is all who go to mc harem is discards from other or bitch directly so lame for mc...
Mc gets no snu snu right? So until now mc saves all while others have all the fun?
This is not for me.....
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-25, 14:05   Link #38
sasuke706

I'll probably check this out; I enjoy a good protagonist who doesn't give a shit at any point in time. Depends on how good he is at not giving said shit, though.
I also tend to prefer relatively serious plots over parody ones, so no guarantees I won't drop it regardless.

Quote:
Author: 金髪ロリ文庫
Quote:
Originally Posted by Previous Works
金髪ロリヤンデレラノベ
金髪ロリお姫様ラノベ
...Should I assume there's at least one blonde loli in this story somewhere?
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-25, 15:09   Link #39
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
I'll probably check this out; I enjoy a good protagonist who doesn't give a shit at any point in time. Depends on how good he is at not giving said shit, though.
I also tend to prefer relatively serious plots over parody ones, so no guarantees I won't drop it regardless.

...Should I assume there's at least one blonde loli in this story somewhere?
There's at least four. Probably. (Also, by this series standards both the characters on the cover are lolis)

Also, I think some of the above people are misunderstanding the context I used bitch in... there are actual total sluts who have orgies all over the place in this series, but none of them are heroines. The sex other than the MC usually takes place before the MC builds up any familiarity with them. Personality is a bitch.
Spoiler for :

Why I say they are iffy as heroines is mostly because they have a re-occuring relationship with the MC, everywhere he goes he ends up running into various females building up familiarity with them, occasionally partying with them. Though I seriously wouldn't consider those ones heroines. He has more of a bros thing going with the lesbian, same interests.

Spoiler for Biggest Small Spoiler:
Old 2015-11-25, 16:06   Link #40
Wurstorff

People here are annoyed that many of the girls in this story have interests other than the protagonist? And don't crowd around his totem pole and his totem pole alone when he shows little to no interest? It sounds rather realistic to me that they are like that. And as stupid as the protagonist's "virgins only" creed is, I'm willing to bet that more than enough Japanese virgin nerds have that very same creed, who are just as idiotic about it. Only that the protagonist actually gets tested about it.

Actually, I rather pity Blondie. She seems to get rather serious about the protag, but he's an ass about it and then she loses her memories on top of it, falling back into her old situation (Which she may sooner or later have to get out of. Again. Just to get rejected. Again.) Poor girl.

Speaking of which... for novelty value, there should be a story where the protagonist is the member of a reverse harem. Or maybe have his harem while one of the heroines has her own reverse harem. Or maybe a story of true love where both partners gobble up delicious guys and girls along the way.
Wurstorff is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, snusnu, virgin, wizard