Old 2010-09-19, 13:03   Link #2501
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia_Tsuyu View Post
See? You just proved what I said. LOL

But I thought Lyle said that he's slow when they were

Spoiler:
I remembered him asking Setsuna if it is ok not to say hi when he was rescuing Marina. He commented him being slow when Setsuna went to report to Sumeragi instead of taking the bottle of water from Feldt. I need to rewatch that scene.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 13:16   Link #2502
aysofese

lol in this aspect, Mizushima= the best trollin'
At least Setsuna" play some meat"(I don't know if this expression exists in English) , embrace Feldt and Marina. In 73 year, 2 hugs, good job Setsuna ^^
aysofese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 15:19   Link #2503
yurifanboy

Quote:
See? You just proved what I said. LOL

But I thought Lyle said that he's slow when they were

Spoiler:
It is just human nature. It was not my intent to prove something I already accepted and knew. We are in agreement. Everyone has their own perspective and bias. There is nothing wrong with this whole idea of seeing what you want to see to a certain point. Assuming you prefer marina and setsuna, then, you are free to interpret the ending in that way and I can just be satisfied they at least gave a good reason why Setsuna and Feldt could not be. Perhaps we are talking at cross purposes? We understand each other, right?
yurifanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 15:27   Link #2504
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurifanboy View Post
It is just human nature. It was not my intent to prove something I already accepted and knew. We are in agreement. Everyone has their own perspective and bias. There is nothing wrong with this whole idea of seeing what you want to see to a certain point. Assuming you prefer marina and setsuna, then, you are free to interpret the ending in that way and I can just be satisfied they at least gave a good reason why Setsuna and Feldt could not be. Perhaps we are talking at cross purposes?
LOL. I think so, too. And like I mentioned, the whole movie ending thing kinda left my head blank So I don't know if I should cry or be happy or angry or what LOL
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 15:31   Link #2505
yurifanboy

Quote:
LOL. I think so, too. And like I mentioned, the whole movie ending thing kinda left my head blank So I don't know if I should cry or be happy or angry or what LOL
I was originally hoping Setsuna, Feldt, and the 'tolmey crew would go on a deep space exploration mission of some sort. Since Kuroda, like me, likes Gundam F91 and decided to refer the flower like they do in that movie. It would have been nice for Setsuna and Feldt to have a similar ending. Since Gundam 00 loves to borrow from Zeta Gundam, Mobile Suit Gundam, and Gundam Wing, why not? Oh well, it will be a long time before I watch another mizushima production. Instead, let us not even give the crew proper closure unless this is evil DVD marketing (like they do censorship in the broadcast version and get rid of it in the dvd version).
Old 2010-09-19, 15:55   Link #2506
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurifanboy View Post
I was originally hoping Setsuna, Feldt, and the 'tolmey crew would go on a deep space exploration mission of some sort. Since Kuroda, like me, likes Gundam F91 and decided to refer the flower like they do in that movie. It would have been nice for Setsuna and Feldt to have a similar ending. Since Gundam 00 loves to borrow from Zeta Gundam, Mobile Suit Gundam, and Gundam Wing, why not? Oh well, it will be a long time before I watch another mizushima production. Instead, let us not even give the crew proper closure unless this is evil DVD marketing (like they do censorship in the broadcast version and get rid of it in the dvd version).
It's okay. Maybe when the DVD or Blu-ray comes out, you might get the Setsuna x Feldt ending from the extended scenes?
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 16:04   Link #2507
Katsumara
The cake eater.

So..Saji and Louise, wru D:
Old 2010-09-19, 18:21   Link #2508
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
It is a Setsuna X Marina end right? Even though it could be a short time, at least Setsuna fulfill his promise, "I took so long.".
Not romantic. It's basically a Setsuna only end with Mizushima trolling and showing some stuff that can be construed as Setsuna/Feldt and Setsuna/Marina stuff but it's ultimately not anything romantic and is still Setsuna only.

Basically, everyone who wanted Setsuna to romantically hook up with anyone got trolled.
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 21:26   Link #2509
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
Not romantic. It's basically a Setsuna only end with Mizushima trolling and showing some stuff that can be construed as Setsuna/Feldt and Setsuna/Marina stuff but it's ultimately not anything romantic and is still Setsuna only.

Basically, everyone who wanted Setsuna to romantically hook up with anyone got trolled.
There isn't a need to be in a romantic manner. But as long as they are together.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 22:10   Link #2510
Charred Knight

Quote:

What are you talking about Setsuna ends up with Gundam, the thing his been shipped with for nearly the entire series.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 22:12   Link #2511
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
So, will you leave the forum and never come back?
Don't get my hopes up Nosferatu.

And lol at KLAC, he calls it a waste because his favorite pairing didn't happen. God that's hilarious.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 22:40   Link #2512
AlphaDragoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
What are you talking about Setsuna ends up with Gundam, the thing his been shipped with for nearly the entire series.
ROFL.

Marina and Feldt both fail to get him because his heart already belongs to his shiny pew pew robot.
Old 2010-09-19, 23:03   Link #2513
Charred Knight

Quote:
ROFL.

Marina and Feldt both fail to get him because his heart already belongs to his shiny pew pew robot.
Gundam's a big giant mecha, and Setsuna has evolved into Mecha Christ. I mean that's all but canon.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 23:18   Link #2514
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

you know i think set-light is nothing a "bading" really don't want women & kids & went over gone 50yrs now with a granny cougar mom-marina yea i guess 00 don't want LOVE in their world.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 23:46   Link #2515
yurifanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
you know i think set-light is nothing a "bading" really don't want women & kids & went over gone 50yrs now with a granny cougar mom-marina yea i guess 00 don't want LOVE in their world.
Nunca vas a comprendernos y no vamos a comprenderte. Por eso, propongo que nunca hablemos por más tiempo. Estoy satisfecho con el resultado de Feldt y Setsuna cuando sé que el DVD y la novela tiene la potencia para contener más detalles acerca de S y F. Cálmate y basta ya de esta locura. Este tipo está bien arrebatao creo.
Old 2010-09-20, 01:02   Link #2516
Sillya
Gundam 00/FMA fanatic

Yes. Everyone get trolled. :S I looked at Mizushima works. None of the typical romance and happy ending. Mizushima is a big troll. ^^" But i happy for Mileina confession. That sound sweet.
Sillya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 01:07   Link #2517
armando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillya View Post
Yes. Everyone get trolled. :S I looked at Mizushima works. None of the typical romance and happy ending. Mizushima is a big troll. ^^"
yup, did the same thing with the fullmetal alchemist movie, now i was pretty upset over the ending to that one
armando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 02:41   Link #2518
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Utter mizushima to a EdxWinry Shipper and you'd be killed...
Old 2010-09-20, 02:44   Link #2519
AlphaDragoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
Utter mizushima to a EdxWinry Shipper and you'd be killed...
Fortunately for them the mangaka had their back, unlike Mizushima, and gave Ed and Winry a marriage AND kids.
Old 2010-09-20, 03:37   Link #2520
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

You don't even have to be an Edwin shipper. Just someone who likes Winry and you'll feel the hate for this guy coming from the bottom of your very soul.

Anyway, I'm so surprised by this movie. Thanks to their mess around the flower Feldt gave him, and because of all the promo (trailer and co) being all about Feldt, I was really beginning to believe in a pairing with no other foundations that...2 talk in 50 episodes ?

Really, I like the girl, but she got her kind of romance/bonding with Neil, the whole SetsuFeldt stuff was really coming...out of nowhere (no offense SetsuFeldt shipper, even I would say it can be cute, but for me, it was hardly believable)

In the run of the serie I was disappointed by SetsuMari as well anyway (where is my remake of 1xR ? Where it is ? She should have done something instead of singing. Let the song to Lacus and fight for the peace Marina >_<), but still, she was the women who had the stronger bond to Setsuna, and I was really waiting thos movie with fear (I was afraid they might have shattered that.)

Now, it's not even about romance, I see those two as soulmates (and soulmates don't have to have sex on a beach to be soulmates :'P) with this whole "understanding each other" concept and the place they hold for each other, and while I didn't really believe in romance between them anymore...

Coming back to her 50 years later with a "sorry, I took so long" strikes me as...terribly romantic. Like, really. Marina is old, Setsuna isn't human anymore, and he is still kinda young, but still, the idea of this reunion decades later, when you add the fact Marina didn't marry...it's romantic. Not forcefully romantic in a term of romance (I'm sure everyone lost what I meant there) but still romantic.

I'm glad they made such an ending. I feared for Marina to go to the trash but no. It's a better conclusion that conqueror of shambala, way better (at least he came back...<_<)

EDIT : MILEINA GOT SOME BALLS (exactly what Tiera needs in a girl *off*) I ship that, it's official.

Last edited by Lolipopo; 2010-09-20 at 04:16.
Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote