AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-26, 11:43   Link #28481
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Also now that i think better ...i really want this happen and they really end in Ise class lol I mean ,this would bring soo much comedy.

ImperialFlameGod8190@ Yeah that part was funny.
i disagree... i tink it will be much more fun to se Issei in his last year worried about "flyes" around HIS Rias and HIS Akeno in college and maibe to see the girl turning down approcing males maibe showing off an engagement rings and Ise reciving death tought like "we must kill that lucky bastard" even from an other school
Old 2012-04-26, 11:53   Link #28482
Soji

endarion88@ This would work only if in this 3 last moth they find out about Rias x Ise and even akeno better. Otherwise see this from another school would be a little pointless from my POV.Then again Akeno and Rias would still be there because their school have that part as well.
Old 2012-04-26, 12:03   Link #28483
DressbreakxD

jeah and the school is gremory terretorie another reason why rias and akeno cant leave the school
Old 2012-04-26, 12:07   Link #28484
bodo
shirking idiots ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
i disagree... i tink it will be much more fun to se Issei in his last year worried about "flyes" around HIS Rias and HIS Akeno in college and maibe to see the girl turning down approcing males maibe showing off an engagement rings and Ise reciving death tought like "we must kill that lucky bastard" even from an other school
Ise won't be to bothered, hm probaly he won't be bothered at all since he will probably became the new club president so he will be busy recruiting oppa... members.
Old 2012-04-26, 12:08   Link #28485
Soji

bodo @ You forgot that Kiba, Koneko ,Asia ,ravel and zenovia will be with him. XD
Old 2012-04-26, 12:12   Link #28486
bodo
shirking idiots ...

Quote:
bodo @ You forgot that Kiba, Koneko ,Asia ,ravel and zenovia will be with him. XD
They will be with him but the prez decides ... Kiba will be the viceprez so that means new stories and rumors about them
Old 2012-04-26, 12:22   Link #28487
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
You forgot Irlina. The question is if they actually need more members, since the occult research club is their base of operation and they do not really need humans who don't know about the supernatural side of the school.
I wouldn't be surprised if Kunou (skipping some grades) transfers to their school to "deepen the ties to the alliance"
Old 2012-04-26, 12:32   Link #28488
Naoe Yamato

I want to see Ise as the new president of the occult club! That will be funny as hell!
Old 2012-04-26, 12:32   Link #28489
Soji

Awrya @ Ops I forgot about her Anyway, i agree with you but i don't think kunou can do this. Also she is too young...i mean how they explain someone like here in the school even if she skip some grades?
Old 2012-04-26, 12:35   Link #28490
shapixa

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
I was going to do it tomorrow but decided to do it now. Here's the final part of Life-3.

Life.-3 Part 3
thx nom for ur hard work as always
--------------------------------
Old 2012-04-26, 12:43   Link #28491
akuhitam
darker than night

“Act like you usually do! Don’t apologise Ketsu-Ryukou!(Butt Emperor Dragon)!”

it mean Vali already become butt dragon

hahaha Epic
Old 2012-04-26, 12:43   Link #28492
bodo
shirking idiots ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
You forgot Irlina. The question is if they actually need more members, since the occult research club is their base of operation and they do not really need humans who don't know about the supernatural side of the school.
I wouldn't be surprised if Kunou (skipping some grades) transfers to their school to "deepen the ties to the alliance"
But if one of the 1st year girls posses a strong SG or a Longinus, Azazel will notice and will put Ise to make contact with her and try to recruit her for his team.
Old 2012-04-26, 12:45   Link #28493
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Awrya @ Ops I forgot about her Anyway, i agree with you but i don't think kunou can do this. Also she is too young...i mean how they explain someone like here in the school even if she skip some grades?
She could pose as a returnee from abroad (youkai land), but while Kunou and Koneko's physical growth are similar, there are differences in maturity...
Old 2012-04-26, 12:45   Link #28494
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

LMAO ... oh ise... u set the world record for crushing both the heavenly dragons.

maybe god should of just ressurected you during the last war..

Quote:
“Act like you usually do! Don’t apologise Ketsu-Ryukou!(Butt Emperor Dragon)!”

“Stop it. Albion will cry. He’s already in a state where he’s asking for a counsellor.
Old 2012-04-26, 12:52   Link #28495
Soji

Awrya@ I don't mind if she reaper enough *mature* to fit in the school ...no that i think this will really happen .

aigomorla @ And to think that in the past the 3 faction need a alliance + god help to stop them lol Now Ise just crush them without even fight XD
Old 2012-04-26, 12:52   Link #28496
amtro
Distro

I wonder if the process that chooses the potential SG users of Divine Dividing and Boosted Gear depends on the individual's preferences in women's 'attributes', or in Vali's case 'ASSets'
Old 2012-04-26, 12:53   Link #28497
AeonStorm

i wonder why but i get the inkling that ise will through some WTF! moment will end up ruling the dimensional gap
Old 2012-04-26, 12:56   Link #28498
bodo
shirking idiots ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeonStorm View Post
i wonder why but i get the inkling that ise will through some WTF! moment will end up ruling the dimensional gap
You forgot to add "and have GR as his familiar"
Old 2012-04-26, 13:03   Link #28499
Awrya
U mad?

@aigomorla I can totally see in future volumes when higher ups discuss team Vali: "it seems Ketsu-Ryukou has become active lately. Be careful they do not get you from behind."
Old 2012-04-26, 13:06   Link #28500
Soji

Awrya@ But vali still need something to be like Ise...Vali need a butt princess or something like thisXDthen again this will not happen knowing him.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural