AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-26, 14:01   Link #28521
Soji

Reaper @ condolences.
Anyway .Yeah from what i know Ross was not sure about Ise come back she just think like Sairaorg she just know that there is no way in the hell that Ise would stay death without Rias and Akeno oppai lol(or something like this).
Old 2012-04-26, 14:06   Link #28522
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Have to say, Ise's erotic nature really made an impression on everybody. Am I am fine with that as long as it doesn't define his entire being. Still hoping a short story of Ise and Rias' love relationship to known in Kuoh Academy. Those students needs some serious trolling especially Matsuda and Motohama. Though it would be totally be interesting how the harem would react afterwards from the declaration and Kiriyu reaction as well. Follow up with a kiss between Ise and Rias, and I will light 10 pounds of fireworks immediately.
Old 2012-04-26, 14:09   Link #28523
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
*whew* manage to reach the last page at last...
Gasper's pic in this volume is Legen... wait for it... dary. Legendary!
It kinda remind us that never broke a potential or already broken character... just don't and do not pissed the nice guys that are nice because they can afford to be one...
hear/read about the longiulus choosing Isse as master.. not sure if it can really be called weapon ntr but if Isse did manage to get possession of that weapon then OP wound be an understatement...
god slaying spear plus dragon slaying sword in the hand of a potential god slayer minus the weapon... kinda like the idea/dream... that cant be broken... yet...
... hope there will be a Sona-Isse moment in later volume... still hoping until there's no hope anymore...
regarding the already harem members blocking potential member... we think that it would only apply to those below the member's calibre...
and about Ophus, she decided to stay with Isse for eternity... but does that mean she/he/it'll also come to his school? if so then he'll be more hated than ever...
now im starting to think ise will eventrulay duel weild ascalion and tl
like this minis 1 spear + 1 ascalion
Old 2012-04-26, 14:11   Link #28524
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Shpixa, where did you get that signature from?
Which show is it??

if possible link me to it ^_^

Many thx
Old 2012-04-26, 14:17   Link #28525
Soji

Reaper @ Yeah this is something I hoping as well. Also life 1 name is crimson promise maybe they chose to not hide their relationship anymore even in the school or something even bigger? Anyway ,like you say i hope there is a Ss like this.
Old 2012-04-26, 14:17   Link #28526
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@Reaper didn't mean to post that pic, for some reason when i quoted Shapixa it appeared with the quote. I'm still trying to find an image i want as my sig, think i know what i might use as it, i'm gonna be working on a project for one of my courses and it involves making a video game cover, gonna "try" and make it a game cover for this series.
Old 2012-04-26, 14:21   Link #28527
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Thank you for clearing that up Dragonroots, though your avatar still is a little weird though its good. Maybe because I do more things to breasts than just sticking my face in there with my girlfriend. Soji, do we know Zenovia and Irina's reaction to Ise's supposed death. I can picture it, but I need the exact translation. Just like we found out of Ravel's affection by Ise's supposed death we can close the books on Zenovia and Irina's feelings as well.
Old 2012-04-26, 14:22   Link #28528
Soji

Reaper@ if is not in the summary then no. I mean until now we don't know, we see Rias and Akeno reaciton(this two really break my heart to read how they was /are) Asia,koneko and Ravel. But i don't remember about Zenovia or/and Irina.
Old 2012-04-26, 14:26   Link #28529
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I really want to know, 30 or 40 pages of ago I was in a heated discussion with everyone against me of how Zenovia felt about Ise. I stated it was love, while the others stated she just want a strong baby.
Old 2012-04-26, 14:33   Link #28530
Dragonking

Reaper@ I think zenovia does like Ise and maybe now she's fallen for him who knows we have to see her reaction after all she does want a baby but she would only do that with someone she trusts/admires/ loves

Old 2012-04-26, 14:38   Link #28531
Soji

Dragonking@ Yeah . Otherwise she would probally try with vali as well(if was only for a strong child). But she don't ,she only do/try this with Ise.
Old 2012-04-26, 14:41   Link #28532
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

she love's him but if you think about her background you can understand why she is obsessed with the baby thing

just like soji says if it wasn't she might have tried to rape vali when she had the chance yet she didn't she mas more preoccupied by irina getting close to arthur ...
Old 2012-04-26, 14:43   Link #28533
DressbreakxD

jeah but kuroka just will strong babys.............maybe if she could she will probely try taninim
Old 2012-04-26, 14:45   Link #28534
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@Reaper my opinion of Zenovia to Ise is that she has a crush on him, love is really hard to say cause she shows emotion so rarely it's hard to tell. I don't think i've read her blushing even once when it involved Ise, the only time she reacted to Ise that could be taken as love was when Akeno kissed Ise and she approached him with angry eyes. But in other scenes she didn't so much as blush. She didn't blush when Ise returned from training with Taninim nor did she even compliment him on his more muscular body, she acted more like a kid who just started to take an interest in the opposite sex when they shared a bed in the same volume, and to top it all off she hasn't even once attempted to purposely be alone with him (her one and only time was in that shed, every other time someone who can block her has been with her specifically Asia). And also she shows no signs of affection such as hugging him or holding his hand aside from when she got scared that one time in v9.

I'm in abit of a bind here, my animation teacher is going to japan next week and i want to ask him to buy me one of those Rias pillows (body or head pillow), problem is he's the type that would tell everyone in the school, and if i do get one my mom will probably confiscate it the moment i bring it home and if the rest of my family finds out i will be a huge laughing stock and labeled as a freak (i'm already the "game" freak but this will put me on a whole new level). BUT I REALLY WANT ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2012-04-26, 14:48   Link #28535
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impassive Harlequin View Post
@soji
Well he also has a battle maniac for a rival, a mad scientist for a teacher, an ambiguously gay best friend plus two more hentai friends that hate him for his popularity..... Ise needs to get it together XD

@Swordstriker
haha, you're truly a "feminist"
Kunbou and Ophis, i'd like to see those two actually meet
u mean gay battle maniac if i remember right

ise = battle trance
vali = extream battle trance
Old 2012-04-26, 14:49   Link #28536
AeonStorm

thing is if the school did find out about one or more of ise's relationships and there was a riot i don't think any of the student body can actually hurt ise anymore i mean he's that much stronger even without his sg
Old 2012-04-26, 14:55   Link #28537
Soji

AeonStorm@ Not only this. you really think that they can overcome the girls? Rias,Akeno just to say 2 of them.
Old 2012-04-26, 14:56   Link #28538
therau23
Lab Member #009

I'm pretty sure Ise could beat anyone at Kuou Academy. If all else fails, Rias can just go crimson aura and tell them she's Ise's girl, deal with it.
Old 2012-04-26, 14:57   Link #28539
shapixa

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post

Shpixa, where did you get that signature from?
Which show is it??

if possible link me to it ^_^

Many thx
OverSeer it is a screenshot from special + powerpoint subtitle xd you can do it easily if you try
Old 2012-04-26, 15:02   Link #28540
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by therau23 View Post
I'm pretty sure Ise could beat anyone at Kuou Academy. If all else fails, Rias can just go crimson aura and tell them she's Ise's girl, deal with it.
That's true. Well i don't think she would really go in crimson aura still she would probally say what you just wrote.I mean ,after what just happen i don't think she will be the same(same go for Akeno ,Asia and koneko)...and maybe the other as well.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural