AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-26, 15:12   Link #28541
AeonStorm

yeah after ise's near death i think the girls may go nuclear on anyone who threatens ise
especially akeno but probably rias as well

i can really see akeno going all yandere and saying "what were you about to do to my ise"
with a knife in her hand
Old 2012-04-26, 15:13   Link #28542
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
I'm in abit of a bind here, my animation teacher is going to japan next week and i want to ask him to buy me one of those Rias pillows (body or head pillow), problem is he's the type that would tell everyone in the school, and if i do get one my mom will probably confiscate it the moment i bring it home and if the rest of my family finds out i will be a huge laughing stock and labeled as a freak (i'm already the "game" freak but this will put me on a whole new level). BUT I REALLY WANT ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
any help here on what i could do? I may never get another chance at this.
Old 2012-04-26, 15:16   Link #28543
therau23
Lab Member #009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
That's true. Well i don't think she would really go in crimson aura still she would probally say what you just wrote.I mean ,after what just happen i don't think she will be the same(same go for Akeno ,Asia and koneko)...and maybe the other as well.
Yeah, if she actually started glowing crimson, I'm sure Sona will have a field day dealing with damages
Old 2012-04-26, 15:19   Link #28544
Soji

AeonStorm@ I'm pretty sure both of them will do that. Or similar, i mean one say*i dont care what happen without Ise* or something like this the other one go ...well i dont think i need to say this.
Also we already have a yandere. Remember gasper ? Just because the enemy say something bad about Ise (I think) and Ise death ...he become like this.
Spoiler for Gasper:
Old 2012-04-26, 15:25   Link #28545
tamahagane

really wish gasper wouldnt cross dress
Old 2012-04-26, 15:29   Link #28546
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I say about vali first. I know what you say about vali is true.but if i remember right he and Ise already diced to do something similar a Rg.The Rg was only a example the point is ,if vali lost to many of his team how they will do this?And like I say in vol 12 seem to me that the 2 player is already decide. About the new team ,why i get the feeling you forgot something really important here?Like i say is not like i think this will not happen ,just i would find this rather strange after all this no to mention(and now we come to the part that make me wonder about you wish and i hope you really have something to counterattack)....you say that you don't want Ise to take to many people from Rias team and i can understand why you say this...but even if we go with people we already know you do realize that there is no enough people for make a full Evil piece set?Ophis can't become a evil piece from what we know unitl now(we don't know if this will change in the future but for now she can't) and kunou need at least 5 or 4 year if not more(from what i know) before she can become a evil piece.Wich mean no matter what how you look at it ,seem to me you will alwasy need some new girls never see for complete Ise evil piece set if he become king.Also to be fair (even if i know you know this) Ise would still be Rias pawn even a king(so to be fair not would be her equal a 100%...then again i don't think they really care about this). then again the author can show us both team a work. Still if this happen we will se at least 2 new people in Rias team as well because zenovia and Asia would be with Ise(at least you don't think the just trade this 2 piece every time they have a Rg) I just want to be clear one more time is not like i think what you say will never happen but just to tell you why i would find strange a new team .
1.Vali diden't mean literal rating game, he meant a duel in which neither would die to see who was stronger(Rating game was used an example that would be easily understood) and that the loser could get stronger so they can fight again(Literally eternal rivals as Vali and issei not draig and albion) the smae go's for kiba and arthur, arthor just whants to see whos stronger colbrande or Gram, so basically it's just 2 seperate duels happening at the same time, not a rating game.(and do you really think vali would whant anyone getting in on his fight?)

2.Kunou can be an evil piece because issei is still to young to officially participate in the rating game, this will give her the time she needs to mature as a warrior and being a Kyubi(which is like a youki god just not in name and still not a god) she could take a queen piece or all 8 pawns.( and where was it stated she can't become a piece Young? Kiba was just a little kid when he became a piece, same with Koneko, and maybe Akeno but not sure)

Let me rattle off a future team....
*Queen:Could be Kunou or Le fay(For Clue)
*Knight:Zenovia(still gettin stronger so could take 2 with her uber Durandel)
*Bishop:Ravel and asia
*Rook:Kuroka and Koneko(maybe...I hope)
*Pawns could go to Cao Cao(i doubt it but would be cool)

There can be more deviations especially if Vali ever gets interested in RG he can join isseis future team along with bikou as a rook(i really doubt this there just examples)

Rias is high class, Issei must become high class to be a king, Issei will marry Rias at some point and become a Duke(so Equal)And i'm never said they'd care, i just think that the author woulden't whant him under Rias for the whole series(can you?)

I'm well aware of your opinion and i Respectfully disagree
and i do like talking to you about this

Last edited by Nightmare637; 2012-04-26 at 15:43.
Old 2012-04-26, 15:30   Link #28547
amtro
Distro

Quote:
Don't friggin do it, you'll come off as a major weirdo.
Go on any other online retailer and pick your choice, they'll even mail it to you discreetly.
Your reputation is at stake here, don't be an idiot.

Also, speaking about jumbly mammies, can't find the second OVA anywhere.
Any help?
Old 2012-04-26, 15:35   Link #28548
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare637 View Post
Rias is high class, Issei must become high class to be a king, Issei will marry Rias at some point and become a Duke(so Equal)
Once again, my question about high-class devils. In zzhk's (or n0m@n's) sketch Dukes are listed as ultimate class, while Rias herself is high-class. Azazel states that even without further training, she will be eligible for the highest class (hence ultimate).
So when she officially succeeds the Gremory as the next head, will she rise automatically or is there some kind of error in the translations?
Old 2012-04-26, 15:36   Link #28549
peinmaximus@

hey guys,if merlin is the next enemy and he make a alliance with european monsters and evil gods to steal the power of the new body of ise and get revenge we could see fights as:
ise vs ares
ise vs loki(again,but ise fight alone)
ise vs tiamat
ise vs hades(hades revenge)
ise vs leader of vampires(maybe dracula)
ise vs merlin
and even ise vs new ophis(I hope that is a version of ophis with great oppais)-this fight will show us if ise have power to overcome the two divine dragons,his new "parents"
Old 2012-04-26, 15:37   Link #28550
AeonStorm

i believe ise will become ultimate class devil and will be a "great king" (thats the highest title apart from maou right?) cause i doubt ise will want to be a maou cause then he won't be able to have a harem.
Old 2012-04-26, 15:42   Link #28551
Soji

Nightmare637@ I know that he don't mean a true RG that was a example from what i remember.
About the equal thing even if I agree there. You must don't forgot that he will always be her pawn. Anyway ...cao _cao a pawnO_o please no ...ok a rival/friend but pawn would be too strange. Then again a this point better see what the author will do...from what we know we will not see Ise in RG with his own team until the end of the ln or after another year ln time.

Awrya @ I think she rise automatically the thing i wonder what will happen to Ise. I mean if he marry her that make them equal as well. but i don't know how the whole duke thing whole work here.

AeonStorm @ I thought that was emperon. I mean in the RG there is belial with the Emperon title if I remember right.
Old 2012-04-26, 15:46   Link #28552
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeonStorm View Post
i believe ise will become ultimate class devil and will be a "great king" (thats the highest title apart from maou right?) cause i doubt ise will want to be a maou cause then he won't be able to have a harem.
Great King is a title for the head of the Bael family, so unless Ise marries Sairaorg, that is not going to happen

@peinmaximus
loki is sealed/frozen, he probably won't come out anymore
hades is scared of Sirzechs, again unlikely
by Ares, do you mean the greek god of war or some other deity?
Old 2012-04-26, 15:46   Link #28553
ttl123

Quote:
i think you can order those online and if you cant ask your teacher to mail it to you,saying that you'll pay him back and beg him to not tell anyone and then figure out some way to hide it at home without your family finding it i hope you got some idea of what to do from this but if you dont sorry for wasting your time

i also know how you feel i saw a pic of those pillows and damn are they sexy i wanted both the akeno and rias ones but theres no way my mom wouldn't find it
Old 2012-04-26, 15:50   Link #28554
Soji

Quote:
hades is scared of Sirzechs, again unlikely
well Sirzechs only make the point clear. Was hades fault to hurt Sirzechs little brother in law + do all that mess.
Old 2012-04-26, 15:56   Link #28555
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Nightmare637@ About the equal thing even if I agree there. You must don't forgot that he will always be her pawn. Anyway ...cao _cao a pawnO_o please no ...ok a rival/friend but pawn would be too strange. Then again a this point better see what the author will do...from what we know we will not see Ise in RG with his own team until the end of the ln or after another year ln time.
Okay maybe i went to far with Cao Cao but i just had to see your reaction

And about the one year thing i agree, so he'll have to get all his pieces before that time so YAY yay
Old 2012-04-26, 15:57   Link #28556
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Just saw that the tags are more-or-less back to normal now...
Well I wanna read more about the interaction b/w Hades and Sirzechs, cuz he is a man whose magic ability is really OP, so I wanna see Hades exact reaction
Old 2012-04-26, 15:58   Link #28557
shapixa

i would like to see a cool and dandy Sirzechs angry lol it is usually surprising when quiet person shows very angry face expression xd
Old 2012-04-26, 15:59   Link #28558
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
@Reaper didn't mean to post that pic, for some reason when i quoted Shapixa it appeared with the quote. I'm still trying to find an image i want as my sig, think i know what i might use as it, i'm gonna be working on a project for one of my courses and it involves making a video game cover, gonna "try" and make it a game cover for this series.

where did you find the avatar? I hear its a special, could you direct me to it? a link? maybe? plz
Old 2012-04-26, 16:00   Link #28559
peinmaximus@

I think that before even the next arc finish(in half of arc) ise will be promoted the high class devil.
and then in the rest of arc ise will be looking members to his team.
yes awrya,the greek god of war and ise also could fight with mephistoles(european devil).
Old 2012-04-26, 16:02   Link #28560
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

Quote:
Listen to amtro and ttl123, you're just going to screw yourself over if you go through with what your thinking despite knowing the possible damage it may do. The other option might more expensive but atleast that way you would be able to keep your reputation

Your avatar..... I'm jealous of Ise....

@nightmare
I'm guessing you've put Ophis as his familiar
Putting cao cao aside, Kuroka's worth a double bishop so she can't go for a rook piece
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural