AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-06-23, 12:03   Link #261
guestuser

oh yea i want to ask how powerful is a phantasmal weapon? because if it can rival rou as he is now,it must be pretty powerful
guestuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-23, 12:07   Link #262
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by guestuser View Post
oh yea i want to ask how powerful is a phantasmal weapon? because if it can rival rou as he is now,it must be pretty powerful
Powerful enough to kill an emperor class monster like the dragon empress with ease, but it should be noted that Rou was already stronger than an emperor class monster before he became an emperor class species.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-23, 12:09   Link #263
Gilgamesh113

Quote:
We don't know yet, all we know so far from side chapters is that they have the power to injure emperor class beings such as the sins and the dragon empress. I'm pretty sure it still depends on the wielder.
Gilgamesh113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-23, 12:27   Link #264
guestuser

^well i doubt it will be much help now that rou turn in to a living god and he is gonna eat that dragon empress which should boost him even more oh yea before i visit a forum they said the author wrote himself in to a corner for making rou into living god and now the author dont know how to continue the story
Old 2014-06-23, 13:10   Link #265
AeonStorm

So who is apart or rou's harem wives mistress etc because from what I've read apart from the earth lord girl the rest are with rou I think
AeonStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-23, 13:14   Link #266
Gilgamesh113

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeonStorm View Post
So who is apart or rou's harem wives mistress etc because from what I've read apart from the earth lord girl the rest are with rou I think
The following are his current wives

-The five original human girls that the older generation goblins brought back.
-The female knight
-The Dyrad
-Kanami

So far there are 8 wives with flags for the following 3 to possibly join his harem

-The first Queen
-The elf princess
-The Hero of Darkness

Last edited by Gilgamesh113; 2014-06-23 at 14:06.
Old 2014-06-23, 13:16   Link #267
guestuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilgamesh113 View Post
-The female knight
-The Dyrad
-Kanami

So far their is 8 with flags for

-The first Queen
-The elf princess
who is this female knight that became his wife?
Old 2014-06-23, 13:18   Link #268
Gilgamesh113

Quote:
who is this female knight that became his wife?
She will be introduced in the empire vs Elf coalition arc thats coming up in the translations.

Last edited by Solace; 2014-06-23 at 19:13. Reason: No linking to manga reading sites.
Old 2014-06-23, 13:21   Link #269
guestuser

Quote:
She will be introduced in the empire vs Elf coalition arc thats coming up in the translations.
oh i thought it will be a later arc but ok.
Old 2014-06-23, 13:23   Link #270
Breimoon

Quote:
^well i doubt it will be much help now that rou turn in to a living god and he is gonna eat that dragon empress which should boost him even more oh yea before i visit a forum they said the author wrote himself in to a corner for making rou into living god and now the author dont know how to continue the story
there should at least be other emperor class (maybe 2-3) MC should fight before going with stronger opponents. Since he was chosen by one of the great old gods i expect to see others like him who were blessed by the greatest gods plus the hero and his party.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-23, 13:46   Link #271
Gilgamesh113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
there should at least be other emperor class (maybe 2-3) MC should fight before going with stronger opponents. Since he was chosen by one of the great old gods i expect to see others like him who were blessed by the greatest gods plus the hero and his party.
I was thinking that the MC would challenge the other 4 God rank dungeons and defeat the emperor class bosses their. By the way the Kojiro dungeon is a demi-god rank dungeon while Fire Dungeon is a god class dungeon.

In this world emperor class is the strongest, because the gods don't reside the MC world. The MC might defeat heroes who posses phantasmal weapons and maybe even posses them for himself or even eat them to gain their abilities. On another note the MC got a legendary weapon/armor from Kojiro dungeon, so the MC most likely is gonna get a phantasmal ranked weapon when he opens the chests from fire dungeon.
Old 2014-06-23, 13:57   Link #272
AeonStorm

what about the half spell lord and the half bloody lord girls are they in the harem
Old 2014-06-23, 14:00   Link #273
Gilgamesh113

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeonStorm View Post
what about the half spell lord and the half bloody lord girls are they in the harem
No, there are currently 8 wives total.
- By the way, currently the half spell and blood lord are fool spell lord and blood lord.
Old 2014-06-23, 14:02   Link #274
bakato

Quote:
-The female knight
-The Dyrad
-Kanami

So far their is 8 with flags for

-The first Queen
-The elf princess
The female knight joined the harem? Also, that dark skinned hero was stalking him.
Old 2014-06-23, 14:02   Link #275
AeonStorm

I know that the MC is currently a fierce god but can he still rank up more and I heard that kanami has ranked up from vampire noble to something does anyone know what she is now

so the image with the half bloody lord and half spell lord striking poses was for a joke?
Old 2014-06-23, 14:04   Link #276
Gilgamesh113

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
The female knight joined the harem? Also, that dark skinned hero was stalking him.
I forgot about the Darkness hero, she also raised some flags, but she is not one of his wives. As for the female knight, she is one of his wives.
Old 2014-06-23, 14:15   Link #277
guestuser

now i wonder if rou manage to get kanami pregnant now with there current stats will the child be also a emperor class?
Old 2014-06-23, 14:18   Link #278
Gilgamesh113

Quote:
now i wonder if rou manage to get kanami pregnant now with there current stats will the child be also a emperor class?
Possibly, but Kanami isn't emperor class. With her current evolution she is most likely king class or something.
Old 2014-06-23, 14:20   Link #279
bakato

Quote:
He's already an emperor class himself so that'd be the least it could be.

Can anyone tell me whether Rou's mercenary squad's fought any actual battles yet?
Old 2014-06-23, 14:36   Link #280
Breimoon

if you mean kichi and rest of the monster teams yes they did. They went to the dungeon with him. What i wonder is since MC wife can make undeads too, couldnt she make a few flying mobs to help MC as decoy/Shield??
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, rape, reincarnation, snusnu, true harem, webnovel