AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-26, 21:23   Link #61
neji-kun

Why is evryone so in love with kakashi? yeah sure hes a great ninja but you guys overestimate him sooo much its not even funny.
neji-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-26, 21:37   Link #62
Yakushi-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by neji-kun
Why is evryone so in love with kakashi? yeah sure hes a great ninja but you guys overestimate him sooo much its not even funny.
Not everyone is. How can you say that? This thread is about him, so we talk about him... Do we have to like him to talk about him? Do we have to overestimate him to talk about him?

Go to the Rasengan vs. Chidori thread and ask people why they are so in love with those two Jutsus.
Yakushi-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-26, 21:45   Link #63
neji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakushi-san
Not everyone is. How can you say that? This thread is about him, so we talk about him... Do we have to like him to talk about him? Do we have to overestimate him to talk about him?

Go to the Rasengan vs. Chidori thread and ask people why they are so in love with those two Jutsus.
Im sorry if i pissed you off i didnt mean to, I meant that in every thread not limited to only this one, whenever kakashi comes up many ppl praise him as if he where a god, i dont want to start an argument im just genuinely asking, and im sorry for generalizing i did not mean literally evryone, ok ill rephrase, "a lot" of people love kakashi and overestimate him.
Old 2004-09-26, 21:53   Link #64
Yakushi-san

Quote:
Im sorry if i pissed you off i didnt mean to, I meant that in every thread not limited to only this one, whenever kakashi comes up many ppl praise him as if he where a god, i dont want to start an argument im just genuinely asking, and im sorry for generalizing i did not mean literally evryone, ok ill rephrase, "a lot" of people love kakashi and overestimate him.
Yeah, I guess you just misphrased yourself.

I agree with you actually. The first 20 episodes make Kakashi out to be some kind of God, but after that, you get to see a thousand people that are a thousand times stronger than him.

Maybe you just chose the wrong thread to post this in
Old 2004-09-26, 22:02   Link #65
neji-kun

Quote:
Maybe you just chose the wrong thread to post this in
YOu god damn right i did
Old 2004-09-26, 22:15   Link #66
Rurik
Golden

Now thas your guy's speaking of Kakshi....is he Stronger or at the same level as Itachi?
Old 2004-09-26, 22:36   Link #67
Bakafool
The Green Beast of Konoha

You guys are making this too complicated. I think it's simply like this: Kakashi was a genius when he was very young, but as he grew older or maybe when he acquired the Sharingan, he started to slack off. So basically, he's a genius with loads of natural talent who hasn't lived up to his full potential because he's a slacker. Simple, ne?
Bakafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-26, 23:19   Link #68
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
Now thas your guy's speaking of Kakshi....is he Stronger or at the same level as Itachi?
That was sarcasm right?
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-27, 01:57   Link #69
Yakushi-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
I'll assume that was not ironic, and tell you my opinion.

Kakashi is at a lower level than Itachi. Kakashi can't even begin to match up with Itachi's speed.

Itachi performed the Bakuretsu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu so fast, that Kakashi didn't even notice it.

Also, Itachi has the Mangekyo Sharingan, which allows him to use the DouJutsu called Tsukiyomi, that allows the user to torture a person mentally for many days, or even weeks in the world that this Jutsu creates, while it lasts only for one second in the real world.

In addition to all the priveleges that Itachi has, he is also blessed with natural talent in Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu.

He also has a good chakra amount.

... And he's smart too!

So there you have it. A person stronger than any and all of the Kages mentioned in the series!
Old 2004-09-27, 13:55   Link #70
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
I'll assume that was not ironic, and tell you my opinion.

Kakashi is at a lower level than Itachi. Kakashi can't even begin to match up with Itachi's speed.

Itachi performed the Bakuretsu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu so fast, that Kakashi didn't even notice it.

Also, Itachi has the Mangekyo Sharingan, which allows him to use the DouJutsu called Tsukiyomi, that allows the user to torture a person mentally for many days, or even weeks in the world that this Jutsu creates, while it lasts only for one second in the real world.

In addition to all the priveleges that Itachi has, he is also blessed with natural talent in Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu.

He also has a good chakra amount.

... And he's smart too!

So there you have it. A person stronger than any and all of the Kages mentioned in the series!
I made that question because im in another Forum, and there's a KAkshi fan freak
thats say that Kakshi can give the battle...not only to itachi...but to Orchimaru to...

As far as i know Kakshi is way bellow this two guys...but i needed to double-chekked in a better source of information.
Old 2004-09-27, 18:36   Link #71
neji-kun

Quote:
There we go another overestimated guy right there.
Old 2004-09-27, 19:18   Link #72
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
My two cents.

1. Kakashi became a chunnin at age 6.

2. Kakashi's reputation rivals that of the Sannin, Itachi and any Hokage(including Yondaime)

3. He is acknowledge by the Sannin and Itachi.

4. Has a thousands jutsu in his arsenal. (Only, Kage nins have those arsenals)

5. He is the only Jounnin who can perform seals.

6. Was the disciple of Yondaime.

7. Created chidori (and we know that this jutsu can rival you know what)

8. He is basically excels in every jutsus (Tai, Nin, and Gen)

9. Last but not least, He was the only Jounin worthy enough to have under his care the two greatest shinobis of this era, Naruto and Sasuke.

And to answer the question, No, Kakashi is not considered a genius because of his sharingan.
Having just watched this episode i thought id add something here. Kakashi didnt create Chidori. It's his own special move. It had its name changed when he cut lightening with it, but he didnt create it.

Chidori has nothing on Rasengen aswell. Jiarya clearly says that when he wants Naruto to go with him after Tsunade. That he'd teach him a move more powerfull than Chidori. Also, its supposed to be a move that no one but Jiarya and the 4th can use. This caused me to ask a few questions, but mainly, has anyone else noticed the distinct similarities between the 4th and Naruto.......
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-27, 19:50   Link #73
Yakushi-san

Quote:
There we go another overestimated guy right there.
I was talking about Itachi!!!
Old 2004-09-27, 20:01   Link #74
Hideki Keiji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin
Having just watched this episode i thought id add something here. Kakashi didnt create Chidori. It's his own special move. It had its name changed when he cut lightening with it, but he didnt create it.
Yes, Kakashi did create the Chidori. Gai(or someone) says that the Chidori is Kakashi's only original jutsu, i.e. the only jutsu he, Kakashi, created.

Quote:
Also, its supposed to be a move that no one but Jiarya and the 4th can use. This caused me to ask a few questions, but mainly, has anyone else noticed the distinct similarities between the 4th and Naruto.......
I pretty sure just about everyone has noticed this. It's a popular theory that Yondaime is Naruto's father, but there is no proof one way or the other.
Hideki Keiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-27, 20:05   Link #75
neji-kun

Quote:
Thats why i said "another", please read before you comment.
Old 2004-09-27, 20:05   Link #76
raijin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin
Unfortunately, you are incorrect. The Chidori/Raikiri is (as stated by Gai):

コピー忍者カカシ唯一のオリジナル技
(Kopi^ Ninja Kakashi yuiitsu no orijinaru waza)

Copy Ninja Kakashi's sole original technique

The 3rd Hokage also refers to it as Kakashi's.
raijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-27, 20:16   Link #77
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
1. It may or may not have been special it depends on the way things work then.
Well, he is the only one in the series to have become a Chunnin at that age, even the Sannin did't became chunnin unti they were 7 years old.

Quote:
2. Okay. If Kakashi walks into a ramen shop or whatever they may not be 'oh teh noes' or be all awed and stuff. But say if Itachi did.... You know I won't put Kakashi's reputation that high.
I didn't understand this first sentence, Itachi ackno

Quote:
3. So are other Jounins. I doubt Gai is anyless acknowledged at least by Itachi.
Well, he is. Kakashi overshadows any other Jounin and even Gai in the reputation depeartment, although Itachi did said to Kisame not to understimated him. I have no doubt that Gai is Kakashi's equal, but when it come down to it, Kakashi wins in this department.

Quote:
4.A Thousand of powerful or weak jutsu?
A thousand jutsus is better that none. Every jutsu counts if you are in a battle and you have to adapt to their enviroment.

Quote:
5. Okay that is wrong you can't assume something like that.
I not assuming anything, doing seal is not easy, even Orochimaru praised him for that. He is basically the only Jounnin who can do that.

Quote:
6. Being a disciple of Sandaime is more special....
True, but also being a student of the Hokage who manage to stop Kyuubi, speaks volume by Itself.

Quote:
8. He doesn't excless in every jutsu. He is the best in ninjutsu of the 4 jounins, Gai is the best in taijutsu areas(about 4 areas better than Kakashi or so), Kurenai in Genjutsu. And Asuma is close to Kakashi or better than him in a few areas. So know he doesn't excel in those areas if he does then you have to say all 4 of them excel in all those areas.
True, but have each one of those Jounins fight to the death, and see who will come out alive. The only one who can give a run for its money, is Gai.

Quote:
9. Okay... they aren't 2 of the greatest shinobi.... I remember Lee schooling Sasuke, and Kakashi saying that Sasuke is nothing to Neji, Gaara scaring them shitless, and more. And that's even among the gennins only.
So what, Lee also owned Naruto in less that a second, Sasuke bitch slapped Gaara around the stadium, where he was going to killed him, if the invasion did't occurred. If you have seen the latest manga chapters, which i believe you do, you know what Naruto and Sasuke are capable off.

Last edited by Last of the Uchiha; 2004-09-27 at 21:04.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-27, 20:18   Link #78
UserName

Forgot how to delete a message...

Last edited by UserName; 2004-09-27 at 20:29.
Old 2004-09-27, 20:27   Link #79
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
Well, he is the only one in the series to have become a Chunnin at that age, even the Sannin did't became chunnin unti they were 7 years old.

I didn't understand this first sentence, Itachi ackno

Well, he is. Kakashi overshadows any other Jounin and even Gai in the reputation depeartment, although Itachi did said to Kisame not to understimated him. I have no doubt that Gai is Kakashi's equal, but when it come down to it, Kakashi wins in this department.

A thousand jutsus is better that none. Every jutsu counts if you are in a battle and you have to adapt to their enviroment.

I not assuming anything, doing seal is not easy, even Orochimaru praised him for that. He is basically the only Jounnin who can do that.
6. Being a disciple of Sandaime is more special.... [/quote]

True, but also being a student of the Hokage who manage to stop Kyuubi, speaks volume by Itself.

True, but have each one of those Jounins fight to the death, and see who will come out alive. The only one who can give a run for its money, is Gai.

So what, Lee also owned Naruto in less that a second, Sasuke bitch slapped Gaara around the stadium, where he was going to killed him, if the invasion did't occurred. If you have seen the latest manga chapters, which i believe you do, you know what Naruto and Sasuke are capable off.[/QUOTE]
1. The sannin lived in different times. It may have been easier to become one at that age in his time or not. We don't know. But either way rank != power for the most part.

2. The point was who will be more noticable, Itachi with his sharingan walking in and all or Kakashi? Who is more widely known, a guy who copied 1000 techniques or the guy who wiped out a clan that had an advanced bloodline.

3. The sannins are jounins too. I don't think Kakashi overshadows them in reputation. Say look at Tsunade or Orochimaru.

5. Again don't assume things. Besides someone must be the seals on the Branch Hyuugas so I'm sure Hiashi knows how to put seals also.

6. Yes it does, but not as much as being a student of the "God of Shinobi".

8. We don't know that. Kurenai will most likely lose early on since she was ony recently a Chuunin. And don't forget Hiashi.

9. Gaara is capable of more IMO than Sasuke. Naruto well no Naruto has the most potential in this whole series.

Quote:
Yes Itachi is quite overestimate. He is not able all has you said. Jiraiya may equal or maybe even stronger than him. If that's the case probably the 4th will most defintiely be stronger. And also the 3rd as the strongest ninja that ever lived so he will most likely be stronger than him. Tsunade, we can't really judge who can win or not.

So no Itachi isn't the strongest. Maybe not even the strongest alive right now as far as we know(most likely not the strongest currently period).
Old 2004-09-27, 21:17   Link #80
Yakushi-san

Spoiler:

...and Orochimaru fears Itachi.

I don't see why Itachi hesitates with going after Naruto just because Jiraiya is there.

Either Jiraiya is MUCH stronger than Orochimaru, or Orochimaru has no reason whatsoever to go after Sasuke, because he can just take Itachi instead.