AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-10-28, 11:22   Link #61
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Question to all on this thread. I have not watched any of the episodes since the Sannin Battle. I think episode 95. Anyway, just wanted to know if the filler episodes were worth watching.? If so, I will watch them all today because I heard something about 107 not being filler anymore. Any clarification and ratings on these episodes would be nice. From what I read, it seems cool, like this thread, but I see mixed reactions as well.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 11:25   Link #62
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama
Question to all on this thread. I have not watched any of the episodes since the Sannin Battle. I think episode 95. Anyway, just wanted to know if the filler episodes were worth watching.? If so, I will watch them all today because I heard something about 107 not being filler anymore. Any clarification and ratings on these episodes would be nice. From what I read, it seems cool, like this thread, but I see mixed reactions as well.
You should definitley watch the Lee episodes at least. Those were really good.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 11:34   Link #63
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World
HAHAHAHAHA. Guess I scared you off. Can't even put up a decent debate anymore.
Pfft.... you can't scare off a man who has no fear. I was simply letting you know you were being too ignorant for conversation and that I really didn't care about the filler. I'm not getting sucked into a flame war I've got better things to do than that.
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 11:45   Link #64
Bakafool
The Green Beast of Konoha

Aww man, I can't wait for the next ep! Rasengan vs Chidori, yeah baby!!
Bakafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 13:58   Link #65
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
youre missing out.
all eps worth worth watching at least once, imo.
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 14:12   Link #66
Rokl

Quote:
What's the point with watching Naruto when you're skipping interesting episodes just like that? Watch all the episodes and you won't have "problems" inte future if they repeat something they've been doing, Rock Lee etc.

When this episode ended and they showed the preview of the next week's episode I got totally stunned. The line between these fillers that have been going on for a while and the decent future episodes is too obvious, I mean you could almost see how good the next episode will be.

God I'm waiting for episode 107!
Rokl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 14:23   Link #67
Covenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokl
What's the point with watching Naruto when you're skipping interesting episodes just like that? Watch all the episodes and you won't have "problems" inte future if they repeat something they've been doing, Rock Lee etc.

When this episode ended and they showed the preview of the next week's episode I got totally stunned. The line between these fillers that have been going on for a while and the decent future episodes is too obvious, I mean you could almost see how good the next episode will be.

God I'm waiting for episode 107!
Not me. Episode 108 will be the shit. I bet 107 will just be the start of everything, they'll barely even fight.
Covenant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 14:55   Link #68
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Wait... came to think about something wierd... isnt Idate supposed to be really fast compared to Naruto?

Naruto drained all of his chakra when helping Idate up the cliff in the middle of 106 (He said "This is the last of my chakra....!"), and then let Idate go for the last run.
Yet, Naruto DID catch up with Idate when reaching the final yards to be able to cheer for him even more. This makes no sence since Idate is a lot faster and probably ran a bit faster then normally since its so close to the finish line, and naruto had no extra chakra to waste on running faster...
Maybe it's just fillers.

(Btw, this "new" naruto that has come with the fillers.... "Dont give up! I will never give up! Give up is not my last name!" etc..... I really hate that Naruto..)
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 15:02   Link #69
Marvel
Demon-Fox Inside©

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme
Wait... came to think about something wierd... isnt Idate supposed to be really fast compared to Naruto?

Naruto drained all of his chakra when helping Idate up the cliff in the middle of 106 (He said "This is the last of my chakra....!"), and then let Idate go for the last run.
Yet, Naruto DID catch up with Idate when reaching the final yards to be able to cheer for him even more. This makes no sence since Idate is a lot faster and probably ran a bit faster then normally since its so close to the finish line, and naruto had no extra chakra to waste on running faster...
Maybe it's just fillers.

(Btw, this "new" naruto that has come with the fillers.... "Dont give up! I will never give up! Give up is not my last name!" etc..... I really hate that Naruto..)
Well, Naruto is a walking statima container so maybe the kyubi regens itself. And the part in i though episode 105 Sakura and Sasuke where totally off and Naruto keeps on running.
Marvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 15:10   Link #70
FearTheMullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownRukus
I wasn't talking bout there TL's, it's just that DB has always added in extra stuff that does not need to be there. Which other group bashes another group? right in their fansub? Pathetic. and u only talk bout TL, what about the other jobs that go into a final project, and DB's TL suck IMO.
Did it EVER occur to any of you it might be a LIGHT HAEARTED JOKE? I'm almost certain seeing as they probabbly all use the sawm raws of the episodes and probabbly alll acquire them the same way, they ahve talked before, and were just making a joke, people do it all the time. I found it amusing.
FearTheMullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 15:19   Link #71
The Great Yuri
Dis-Member

This episode was bland... I wasn't terribly interested.

But the preview does look quitte good. However.

even though I don't like Sasuke I don't think he should lose with Naruto if the fight one on one, I mean fair do's Kyubi and all that shite. But at the end of the day, Sasuke should be smarter, faster, and have a bigger range of techniques. Chidori should beat rasengan too.

However, this show is called Naruto for a reason and that wee orange jump-suit wearing prick will win, even though he shouldn't....

oh well.
The Great Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 15:31   Link #72
BrownRukus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearTheMullet
Did it EVER occur to any of you it might be a LIGHT HAEARTED JOKE? I'm almost certain seeing as they probabbly all use the sawm raws of the episodes and probabbly alll acquire them the same way, they ahve talked before, and were just making a joke, people do it all the time. I found it amusing.

Yeh, it was joke, and it was funny i admit that, and bout the raws there are actually like 5 diff raws+ of naruto every week. So the odds of getting the same raws are pretty slim and plus since DB rls'd so early they got a raw that was less quality?
BrownRukus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 15:40   Link #73
Iron Giant

Send a message via ICQ to Iron Giant Send a message via AIM to Iron Giant Send a message via MSN to Iron Giant Send a message via Yahoo to Iron Giant
Great!

It was a great episode! really!

I mean the fight was short but very entertaining!
We can see now the gap between Sasuke and Naruto.
Naruto is stronger than Sauske and he knows that this is why he wants to fight him in the next episode.

So - The filler arc was done for many reasons but one of them was for the viewer to see how much the strength between Naruto and Sasuke is different.
Iron Giant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 15:42   Link #74
BrownRukus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Giant
It was a great episode! really!

I mean the fight was short but very entertaining!
We can see now the gap between Sasuke and Naruto.
Naruto is stronger than Sauske and he knows that this is why he wants to fight him in the next episode.

So - The filler arc was done for many reasons but one of them was for the viewer to see how much the strength between Naruto and Sasuke is different.

Lol, i find it funny that all these ppl say Naruto is stronger than Sasuke, where there is no real proof?

Spoiler:
BrownRukus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 16:36   Link #75
fourheadedmoose
Fourheadedmoose

I thought the episode was predictable and the way the fight between Naruto and Aoi developed and ended made me think that the Anime directors couldn't be arsed with the filler either... Was a bit poop really... glad the fillers are over!
fourheadedmoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 16:43   Link #76
aFlipGuy
Master

Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
manga readers are enlightened and as a manga reader myself....i hated this filler arc.

tramadrama, if u read the manga, theres really no point in watching this filler......it angered me so much to see how naruto beat someone w/ that rank and that sword thats suppose to be one of the best swords around......but what do i know, i'm just a viewer

i think the filler was just there to give the manga some time and tell us again how different naruto is compared to sasuke in strength.
aFlipGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 16:54   Link #77
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

The filler was ok for what it was, filler. I'm just glad its over and we are back to the manga storyline. There were several controveral things in the filler such as Naruto beating a jounin even if the move he used was the move he used on Kabuto it was pathetic and the raijin sword for that matter was a disgrace. Why would the 2nd Hokage carry around a sword that didn't seem to be able to kill anybody unless Aoi was just that cocky that he didn't reveal its true power (which makes him stupid). Hopefully people don't make anymore dumb threads about why the filler is so inconsistent with the manga (Because its filler and not made by the manga author). Episode 107 couldn't come any sooner. Its time to move on. Hopefully we don't have anymore filler for a long time.
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 16:55   Link #78
Anthriel
天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme
Huh? That sounds like the ordinary Naruto to me ...
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 16:58   Link #79
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by aFlipGuy
manga readers are enlightened and as a manga reader myself....i hated this filler arc.

tramadrama, if u read the manga, theres really no point in watching this filler......it angered me so much to see how naruto beat someone w/ that rank and that sword thats suppose to be one of the best swords around......but what do i know, i'm just a viewer

i think the filler was just there to give the manga some time and tell us again how different naruto is compared to sasuke in strength.
Yes, I am a manga reader.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokl
What's the point with watching Naruto when you're skipping interesting episodes just like that?
I haven't watched any of these episodes because, IMO, this was the perfect opportunity to catch up on some other anime that is out there. If I was hearing a lot of great things about this filler arc, then I would definately catch up in one day so I can watch 107. I caught up on Samurai Champloo, the God awful ending to Tenjou Tenge, Samurai 7, saw some Bleach, finished up Full Metal Alchemist, just to name a few. I just saw the perfect opportunity. I did download the episodes as they were available though, but I was not aware that the episodes on Lee had gone into depth like that already. That is good to know. Now interested in finding out who Aoi is. LOL and I thought that it was the name of another subgroub subbing Naruto or something. Hmph, Aoi is a character, who knew LOL.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 17:37   Link #80
wnkryo
HainShodan

Supposedly lightning cracks. Shitty episode.
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote