AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-05-07, 11:21   Link #801
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convoy View Post
This is a welcome development, though I find the military confrontation at the start of the episode to be a bit overdone for drama.
To be fair to the government, they didn't really know whether the group was friendly or not and one Creator was recently kidnapped, so I can understand their response.
Old 2017-05-07, 11:49   Link #802
Tenzen12

Don't forget Meteora is criminal, armed and dangerous...
Old 2017-05-07, 12:34   Link #803
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Don't forget Meteora is criminal, armed and dangerous...
well the government pardoned/forgive her since she had a good "reason for that" which was to protect herself and the peoples around her.
Old 2017-05-07, 12:40   Link #804
Spica

I just realized that the scientists would be having a field day with Gigas Machina.
Spica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-07, 13:11   Link #805
magnuskn

I'd think not. Don't forget, the entire point of transporting the fictional characters to the "real" world is to break it from the physical impossibilities the y bring with themselves, i.e. Gigas Machina is more magi-tech than science-tech.
Old 2017-05-07, 16:07   Link #806
James Rye

I wonder what happens if one of those fictional characters dies in the real world. Would their image from the story disappear or would it just continue as always but in the story world a new hero/heroine would be found to fill in for the dead hero/heroine? Or are maybe such deaths what will escalate the great destruction?
Old 2017-05-07, 16:18   Link #807
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
I wonder what happens if one of those fictional characters dies in the real world. Would their image from the story disappear or would it just continue as always but in the story world a new hero/heroine would be found to fill in for the dead hero/heroine? Or are maybe such deaths what will escalate the great destruction?
i don't think they leaving the anime really have any impact, pretty much only the "creators" could notice it happen, i belive the anime with the character still happening normal, it's more like she become a "clone" and we still have the "original anime character happening, otherwise we could already had problem with peoples complain about the anime losing in the air a character or stop to come for a mysterious reason, the anime world with a anime version still running, the same for meteora, her game and anime still have her character and nothing really happened on that world at last that is how the things looks.
Old 2017-05-07, 17:23   Link #808
Jerseykid

Most boring MC of all time continues, I am watching at this point just because I can't believe it can go for ever
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-07, 17:56   Link #809
YF19EX

I'm all for some mindless action every now and then, but this series with 20 plus eps has the potential to be something interesting. Getting the characters to interact, talk and set up that action is what will make it shine.
YF19EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-07, 19:12   Link #810
Applehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotCat View Post
Even the old man flies. I can't really think of any modern anime other than magical girl shows where the characters can just straight up fly.
I feel like it's one of the few areas the show has been getting a bit lazy with. At least Rui can't fly I think.

We still don't quite know who the girl in the glasses is a connection between her, Sota and Altair is slowly being estanlished.

Correspondence with Goverment went pretty well all things considered. At least now they can act without local authorities viewing them as potential threats to society.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-07, 19:20   Link #811
AswgLaghima08

Yuya is GOAT, he needs to hurry up and come back though i have a feeling that he will be the center of the next action piece,
AswgLaghima08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-07, 21:39   Link #812
static-flare

I wonder if we will be able to see Selestia in a bikini or sexy outfit in the coming episodes...
static-flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-07, 23:19   Link #813
HtwoN

Quote:
Originally Posted by static-flare View Post
I wonder if we will be able to see Selestia in a bikini or sexy outfit in the coming episodes...
We already have that in the closing credits. And ofc she looks so dang fine.
HtwoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 01:45   Link #814
magnuskn

So, no news from that pre-screening of the sixth episode which was supposed to be happening yesterday?
Old 2017-05-08, 04:21   Link #815
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Meteora can play her own game, so I guess they're not actually missed in their original world.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 06:11   Link #816
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Meteora getting grilled about her crimes as she becomes more and more nervous until she apologizes has got to be the most hilarious thing I've seen this week. Those missiles are kinda expensive girl Still, this episode just proves what the other previous episodes already established: Meteora is best girl

It's also refreshing to see a reasonable government that's working WITH the protagonists rather than not, and even their "guns blazing" action at the beginning had a rather understandable rationale behind it. Also, Kikuchihara is hot

Finally, that ending revelation..... hot damn

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 06:23   Link #817
static-flare

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtwoN View Post
We already have that in the closing credits. And ofc she looks so dang fine.
Yea, I saw that, but she covered up too much of her body. That's why Im hoping for more
static-flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 06:25   Link #818
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Still, this episode just proves what the other previous episodes already established: Meteora is best girl
Although I largely agree, I want to see what the last girl is like before making a final conclusion.
Old 2017-05-08, 08:30   Link #819
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

OK, in the latest episodes, the authorities figure out what's going on and get involved, and start a meeting with the fictional characters and creators to develop tactics. As I said earlier, I hope the JSDF react more realistically than, "just stand down and let the fictional characters and creators handle this"- while they might work with them, I doubt they'd be willing to trust them to just go alone. Not to mention they would want to develop tactics against their powers should the characters go rogue.

Especially considering at that, at least against the humanoid characters, the JSDF are far from powerless- it seemed likely that Meteora and Silesia would put up a fight, but eventually be overwhelmed, especially after the helicopters show up, to say nothing of Rui outside his mech. The simple fact that they avoid getting shot suggests that they are not immune to bullets- if bullets won't hurt you, why bother wasting the time dodging them.

The one thing that might be an issue is the Gigas Machina, if it is, as it appears, at "super robot", it may be completely invulnerable to missiles etc. Of course, it depends if the changes in physics work both ways- both the presence of fictional characters screwing with our laws of physics, but also our laws of physics effecting them- Meteora states as much that she may have been effected by the increased "amount of data" in this world. In that case, it's possible that this world's laws of physics might have effected it enough to make it so the small parts that the Gigas Machina logically must have, can be damaged if you keep spamming firepower at it for long enough. Or in other words, how much of it's invulnerability is "plot armor" vs actual armor.
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 08:41   Link #820
Tenzen12

Nah I am pretty sure they could deal with jdsf just fine, but they laid down because creators could get hurt or die in process.

But yeah I doubt they are bulletproof in their settings.

Tags
fantasy, mahou shoujo, mecha, sci-fi, summoning