AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-03-09, 11:40   Link #441
tsunade666

Darn, another cliffhanger. The thorn is fully activated (or at least it looks like it) Things are heating up with Androssi vs Mad Dog and the bunny girl (who I forgot her name again) was finally shown up again. It looks like she is not part of fug but a mercenary hired by Fug. She needs the money and Viole too. Maybe she is switching sides.
Old 2014-03-10, 12:34   Link #442
nosaer

SIU is such a troll. Darn him lol. The chapter was just about to get interesting and then it ended
nosaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-18, 09:26   Link #443
Breimoon

why there is no new ch? Checked the original link and they have yet to post the new ch. Did Mangaka take a break?
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-18, 09:35   Link #444
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Darn, another cliffhanger. The thorn is fully activated (or at least it looks like it) Things are heating up with Androssi vs Mad Dog and the bunny girl (who I forgot her name again) was finally shown up again. It looks like she is not part of fug but a mercenary hired by Fug. She needs the money and Viole too. Maybe she is switching sides.
XiaXia is her name. I think she'd pick Viole over FUG if she knew FUG is essentially trying to kill Viole by melting her down for parts.

I really wonder what Gustang is up too though. He's a leader of the 10 families, and he's been watching the situation the whole time. Is he gonna show up or just watch it play out? If he does show up, what's he gonna do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
why there is no new ch? Checked the original link and they have yet to post the new ch. Did Mangaka take a break?
Yeah he took a break. I think I read he has a problem with his Wrist and needed the break?
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-18, 09:44   Link #445
Breimoon

so he has problem with his wrist again? lets hope it gets better even if we have to wait a long time. Wouldnt want for someone of his lvl to stopping drawing.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-18, 09:58   Link #446
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
so he has problem with his wrist again? lets hope it gets better even if we have to wait a long time. Wouldnt want for someone of his lvl to stopping drawing.
Right? Especially since there's supposed to be a season 3 and 4. I'd be heartbroken. So heartbroken.
Old 2014-03-23, 10:17   Link #447
BW95
Banned

Finally. This chapter can be summed up in one word. GODLIKE. Hopefully, the author won't go Bleach and make the bad guys come back. Baam looked like Touma.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 10:49   Link #448
anonfr

and under the mask is..... ANOTHER MASK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Finally. This chapter can be summed up in one word. GODLIKE. Hopefully, the author won't go Bleach and make the bad guys come back. Baam looked like Touma.
Baam sounded like Touma.

Last edited by anonfr; 2014-03-23 at 11:25.
Old 2014-03-23, 12:07   Link #449
tsunade666

TouMan become the main comparison now?

Though seriously its awesome. Specially Androssi sayings ITS A DATE!!!
Old 2014-03-23, 12:48   Link #450
anonfr

Quote:
TouMan become the main comparison now?

Though seriously its awesome. Specially Androssi sayings ITS A DATE!!!
I really am so hyped up for this now. Androssi's obsessed with Dating Baam. I'm positive he'll have no idea what she's talking about.

I don't think she even made that promise with Baam. I think she just said it to Yuri to annoy her. I think she convinced herself it was supposed to happen if Baam didn't happen, now she's obsessed.
Old 2014-03-23, 13:07   Link #451
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post

I don't think she even made that promise with Baam. I think she just said it to Yuri to annoy her. I think she convinced herself it was supposed to happen if Baam didn't happen, now she's obsessed.
I think She did say to Baam at the first season that after the match that they will go out? though that is not the right word and she just ask Baam when Baam ask her for help. Like a favor. That is what Baam understood and not a date favore is not equal to date
Old 2014-03-23, 13:16   Link #452
ta2666

Quote:
I think She did say to Baam at the first season that after the match that they will go out? though that is not the right word and she just ask Baam when Baam ask her for help. Like a favor. That is what Baam understood and not a date favore is not equal to date
I thought so to so I started to reread last exam and I haven't found it yet.
ta2666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 13:19   Link #453
anonfr

Quote:
Nope, I just reread the entirety of part one yesterday in anticipation. That scene never actually happened.

The last scene she has with baam in part one pops up when she's told to kill Anak. She talks to Baam about why he wants to help rachel, then they talk about why she's lonely, then she says she's burnt some energy and tells him they're going to go get food.

No date plans, no "lets do something after the match". No anything of the sort. I really think the whole date plan is just in her head. I mean, it might be off screen but for now I'm positive it's in her head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2666 View Post
I thought so to so I started to reread last exam and I haven't found it yet.
You won't. It's not there. That's why it's hilarious. I really think she said it to "claim" Baam in front of Yuri.
Old 2014-03-23, 13:30   Link #454
ta2666

Maybe she considers commanding him to go get food with her, going on a date?
Old 2014-03-23, 13:35   Link #455
anonfr

Quote:
Maybe she considers commanding him to go get food with her, going on a date?
In that case they already had their date, because they went to go get food literally right after the training session. I really don't think that's the case.

I mean you're welcome to your opinion, but I'm positive she straight up made it up, then after he died and she thought about wanting to go on a date with him she subsequently let the idea build up in her mind for the next 8 years til it reached full blown delusion.

I think it'll be played for laughs more than anything else, and I think Baam will agree to go on the date, but I am positive she made it up and deluded herself into thinking it was true.

I do really enjoy how ditzy androssi can seem sometimes. Like when she was explaining how she got the bongbong. "I was chasing a traveler and after I caught him all the tickets were gone. Then I saw the bongbong and was like I don't even know anymore! so I shot it"
Old 2014-03-23, 13:40   Link #456
ta2666

I'm not positive about either, just putting it out there that it could be anything. To deny the possibility of any option just doesn't feel right to me. I do admit a delusional princess is kinda cool tho
Old 2014-03-23, 13:44   Link #457
anonfr

Quote:
I'm not positive about either, just putting it out there that it could be anything. To deny the possibility of any option just doesn't feel right to me. I do admit a delusional princess is kinda cool tho
Oh yeah, that's a completely Valid point. As well as a really good mind set to have in general, specially with anything "theories". Everyone should always keep an open mind to all information.

I just like my kinda cool theory cause, well, it'd be very funny.
Old 2014-03-23, 14:03   Link #458
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
In that case they already had their date, because they went to go get food literally right after the training session. I really don't think that's the case.

I mean you're welcome to your opinion, but I'm positive she straight up made it up, then after he died and she thought about wanting to go on a date with him she subsequently let the idea build up in her mind for the next 8 years til it reached full blown delusion.

I think it'll be played for laughs more than anything else, and I think Baam will agree to go on the date, but I am positive she made it up and deluded herself into thinking it was true.

I do really enjoy how ditzy androssi can seem sometimes. Like when she was explaining how she got the bongbong. "I was chasing a traveler and after I caught him all the tickets were gone. Then I saw the bongbong and was like I don't even know anymore! so I shot it"
That was her just playing ditzy for the cameras, though.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 14:10   Link #459
GenesiD

Maaaaan, I'd totally 1000% support a yandere Androssi and Baam. A yandere Androssi would just be hilarious XD
GenesiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 15:11   Link #460
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
That was her just playing ditzy for the cameras, though.
I did say the word "Seems." since Androssi does have a lot of scenes where she acts all ditzy, and after rereading the entire series in one go I can legitimately say "A Lot".

And it's funny, every single time she does it. And there's plenty of examples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesiD View Post
Maaaaan, I'd totally 1000% support a yandere Androssi and Baam. A yandere Androssi would just be hilarious XD
Yes! It would be! Hah

Tags
action-adventure, fantasy world, manhwa, webcomic