AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-05-15, 18:11   Link #1241
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
Yeah it was a chapter that set things up...and yes he returned to the Rise Cooker to train with the God of the Guardians.
Not yet. Summaries are on reddit just so you know.

Spoiler for By Zenotha:
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-15, 23:24   Link #1242
Windsgrace

^Yeah your right.

Also Bam needs to train more...he has a long way to go and time is of the essence. Q.Q

Rachel seems to have some scheme for when Bam goes off to fight Kaiser. :P Things will get hectic it seems...

Also I wonder what will happen to Hoaqin's last clone/Albelda. I mean shes stuck on the train and is a great ally. How on earth will she manage to get off it? If I recall correctly White had a deal with the admin. Now that they are separate and its own "individual" what will happen? Shes not a regular but at the same time she is. :P
Old 2016-05-22, 09:48   Link #1243
tsunade666

199 is up and that was one flashy chapter.
Old 2016-05-22, 09:59   Link #1244
bakato

Aww. I forgot Baam's training is next chapter.
Old 2016-05-23, 03:23   Link #1245
Windsgrace

As always Xia Xia is hilarious. She is like a union rep. haha
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2016-05-23, 03:29   Link #1246
tsunade666

You're just gonna love that bunny girl.
Old 2016-05-23, 20:44   Link #1247
Wandering Soul

Quote:
As always Xia Xia is hilarious. She is like a union rep. haha
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
From an agent of FUG to the rep of the under appreciated light house bearer union, Xia Xia is really moving up in the world.
Old 2016-05-23, 20:50   Link #1248
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
From an agent of FUG to the rep of the under appreciated light house bearer union, Xia Xia is really moving up in the world.
I think she'd disagree with that.
Old 2016-05-23, 22:19   Link #1249
Windsgrace

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
I think she'd disagree with that.
Its all a matter of perspective.
Old 2016-05-24, 08:05   Link #1250
Key Board
Carbon

ToG recent developments have been ironic if unsettling

Rachel has gotten over Baam

but Baam is still clingy, stalkerish even

It's not what I appreciate in a protagonist

Last edited by Key Board; 2016-05-24 at 19:59.
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-26, 11:45   Link #1251
tsunade666

damn damn damn!!! i was rereading season 2 of tower of god and in chapter 109. Ms Androssi? or Endorsi? give Bam a kiss and Bam can only think of Rachel!!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY!!!!
Old 2016-05-26, 12:18   Link #1252
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
damn damn damn!!! i was rereading season 2 of tower of god and in chapter 109. Ms Androssi? or Endorsi? give Bam a kiss and Bam can only think of Rachel!!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY!!!!
Hahaha IKR. XD At least he gets better...I mean she was his world. :P Also technically Androssi and Endorsi both are correct. Fans leaned towards the spelling Androssi so it is/was often translated that way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rachel's name was translated as Lael originally/changed later. The name Lael is an old Jewish name...in Hebrew it means "One who is loved by God" I thought SIU made her name that (before the tower) due to a sense of irony. Which in all sense is true to his personality. xD (I was really confused with the change the first time I read the series)
Old 2016-05-26, 14:12   Link #1253
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Hahaha IKR. XD At least he gets better...I mean she was his world. :P Also technically Androssi and Endorsi both are correct. Fans leaned towards the spelling Androssi so it is/was often translated that way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rachel's name was translated as Lael originally/changed later. The name Lael is an old Jewish name...in Hebrew it means "One who is loved by God" I thought SIU made her name that (before the tower) due to a sense of irony. Which in all sense is true to his personality. xD (I was really confused with the change the first time I read the series)
Come to think of it didn't SIU state once that Rachel is his favorite character.
Old 2016-05-26, 15:18   Link #1254
Windsgrace

Quote:
Come to think of it didn't SIU state once that Rachel is his favorite character.
I honestly don't remember but if that was her original name in the series the wording "Bam took everything away from me" would make sense. He gained the meaning of her name. This is simply my own speculation. Perhaps I am thinking to deeply about it. It also takes a skilled author to make a character so despised by its audience.
Old 2016-05-28, 03:55   Link #1255
Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
ToG recent developments have been ironic if unsettling

Rachel has gotten over Baam

but Baam is still clingy, stalkerish even

It's not what I appreciate in a protagonist
Actually I feel like Baam did progress somewhat from the point of blindly overlooking everything she did like some new born kid, to being pissed off and actually confronting her.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-28, 05:02   Link #1256
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Actually I feel like Baam did progress somewhat from the point of blindly overlooking everything she did like some new born kid, to being pissed off and actually confronting her.
I agree but it only took what...nearly 200 chapters to accomplish? lol I wonder how old he really is physically. Mentally...I would say young...early adolescence? Anyways~
Old 2016-05-28, 07:26   Link #1257
tsunade666

adolescence? more like a kid to me. the way I see how Bam clings to Rachel is like a baby clings to her mother but the baby had turn into kid and learns to play with his friends and is starting to be rebellious.

As for 200+ chapters? well.... this story is slow >_> 200+ chapters and they are still D rank regulars/irregulars. They are still no where near rank A or ranker or even hi ranker.
Old 2016-05-28, 15:15   Link #1258
Wandering Soul

Quote:
I agree but it only took what...nearly 200 chapters to accomplish? lol I wonder how old he really is physically. Mentally...I would say young...early adolescence? Anyways~
To be fair to Baam, all he remembers is growing up in a cave with Rachel being his only source of human interaction. Can't really expect him to be that mentally mature nor could you expect him to just accept her betrayal that easily.
Old 2016-05-28, 15:41   Link #1259
bakato

Bam's obsession with Rachel is understandable. She was the first person he ever met and he basically imprinted on her. It wouldn't have been surprising even if he sacrificed his friends to chase after her. All things considered, he's made good progress.
Old 2016-05-29, 09:28   Link #1260
tsunade666

YOU F************CKING CHICKEN!!! GET YOUR HANDS OF THAT CUTE BUNNY... I MEAN XIAXIA!!!!

Hans and Anak to the rescue but Ran and the others got tricked and ambushed.

Bam got talked with the guardian and he was brought back to the rice pot revolution.

His inner world has also changes in it. There where countless souls lingering around mini sun. The demon is still also there and they had a talk.

I wonder...

the countless souls are from Whites clone but who is the red sun and demon?

the mini sun is probably the thorn but is the demon that one put inside of him during the floor of test? or is it the other way around?

isn't the thorn the ignition weapon used to ignite the demon?

I'm actually confused there when that was explained.

They found a weapon but its a dead weapon and they need to melt it or combined it with a living being to ignite it. That is what I understand and the fake thorn that was given to him was the bowl that would be fill when the thorn was melted.

But where is the demon there? there thorn and demon are two different things right?

Tags
action-adventure, fantasy world, manhwa, webcomic