Notices

Old 2014-04-03, 09:50   Link #2261
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edon613 View Post
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

If ep.1 Bizon could survive being crushed and his mech exploding, he'd be a pretty OP character.

Sarcasm aside, ep.1 Bizon is dead.
The problem is Bizon being alive requires a stretch of hte imagination either way. Aoba and Dio blasted Bizon with some serious firepower in that time tunnel which should have killed him and yet he was flying away alright. I don't see how what Bizon went through in the first episode was any more deadly than that. Honestly arguing the injuries he sustained before he went into that time tunnel leading to his death is more probable.
Old 2014-04-03, 10:31   Link #2262
Edon613

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
I see you din't watched Code Geass, huh? xD
This isn't Code Geass so it's irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
The problem is Bizon being alive requires a stretch of hte imagination either way. Aoba and Dio blasted Bizon with some serious firepower in that time tunnel which should have killed him and yet he was flying away alright. I don't see how what Bizon went through in the first episode was any more deadly than that. Honestly arguing the injuries he sustained before he went into that time tunnel leading to his death is more probable.
There are multiple things that could have killed him, but if him being impaled by glass wouldn't have caused it him being crushed and exploding would have.

And I found that odd as well. I'm not quite sure how he managed to survive his mech shooting him out into the time tunnel and then surviving all the way to the other end with nothing but his suit.
Edon613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 11:06   Link #2263
jordantenney56

With all due respect, learning that Zogilia waging a war against NTR only emphasizes the fact that they are indeed the bad guys.
I mean, that may be because I'm a sick bastard, but yeah Bizon went to the past,found Netoribium,became emperor of Zogilia,declared a war to Alliance just to get revenge on a 16 year old for stealing his girl and became darth bizon. Pretty damn warped
All just because he got Ntr'ed. Lmao this comment basically is just win lmao sry for posting this again its just damn funny i made some edits to make it more funny lmao but seriously

The fact hes hes even willing to get revenge by exploiting his knowledge of the future and becoming leader of zogillia is warped all because hina didnt love him and she liked aoba is pretty friggin dark.Aoba may have caused her defect but bizons actions led her to that point where she had enough. Kissing her after her father died ignoring her pleas to stop the coupling process i d shoot him without hesitation also. I dont blame her for choosing aoba over him. Aoba was always supportive of her and even when she went behind his back and that trust he still had towards payed off in the end. His intent for aoba is trying to make Aobas life a living hell is pretty damn twisted. Aoba is in deep shit lmao.

Last edited by jordantenney56; 2014-04-03 at 11:16.
jordantenney56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 11:19   Link #2264
Birdway
Banned

She wasn't his girl to begin with...

Last edited by Birdway; 2014-04-03 at 12:27.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 12:15   Link #2265
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordantenney56 View Post
With all due respect, learning that Zogilia waging a war against NTR only emphasizes the fact that they are indeed the bad guys.
I mean, that may be because I'm a sick bastard, but yeah Bizon went to the past,found Netoribium,became emperor of Zogilia,declared a war to Alliance just to get revenge on a 16 year old for stealing his girl and became darth bizon. Pretty damn warped
All just because he got Ntr'ed. Lmao this comment basically is just win lmao sry for posting this again its just damn funny i made some edits to make it more funny lmao but seriously

The fact hes hes even willing to get revenge by exploiting his knowledge of the future and becoming leader of zogillia is warped all because hina didnt love him and she liked aoba is pretty friggin dark.Aoba may have caused her defect but bizons actions led her to that point where she had enough. Kissing her after her father died ignoring her pleas to stop the coupling process i d shoot him without hesitation also. I dont blame her for choosing aoba over him. Aoba was always supportive of her and even when she went behind his back and that trust he still had towards payed off in the end. His intent for aoba is trying to make Aobas life a living hell is pretty damn twisted. Aoba is in deep shit lmao.
I don't think he went back so far in time. In Aoba time 2014, Zogilia had already found Netoribium.

Last edited by Tiberium Wolf; 2014-04-03 at 12:29.
Tiberium Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 12:24   Link #2266
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordantenney56 View Post
With all due respect, learning that Zogilia waging a war against NTR only emphasizes the fact that they are indeed the bad guys. the fact that they are indeed the bad guys.
With all due respect, learning that Zogilia waging a war against NTR only emphasizes the fact that the story is really hilarious and I can't wait for S2
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 12:27   Link #2267
Edon613

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
With all due respect, learning that Zogilia waging a war against NTR only emphasizes the fact that the story is really hilarious and I can't wait for S2
There is no NTR in the story.

Hina and Bizon were never a couple or anything close to it.
Edon613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 12:41   Link #2268
Key Board
Carbon

It's NTR from Bizon's point of view

Because that's how childhood friends roll.. they think they already own the other person because they grew up together
They don't appreciate "interlopers" that "got between" their their childhood friend and them.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 12:46   Link #2269
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
*Expecting Hina's death for the next season.*

Sunrise, onoreeeeee!!!!
I realized they have only killed off 1-episode characters, or characters that die as soon as they are introduced, so maybe there is some assurance there, heh.

I mean, remember when 6 weeks ago everyone thought Fromm would die soon? And look at him after all these episodes. Barely relevant to even the plot, and he is still alive.
greensoulreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 12:56   Link #2270
Birdway
Banned

Wasn't the same for Valvrape?
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 13:04   Link #2271
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensoulreaper View Post
I realized they have only killed off 1-episode characters, or characters that die as soon as they are introduced, so maybe there is some assurance there, heh.

I mean, remember when 6 weeks ago everyone thought Fromm would die soon? And look at him after all these episodes. Barely relevant to even the plot, and he is still alive.
I think this anime is more about character devolpment and not about wars/killings etc.

That's why we don't have that much people death yet. In a second cour, our movie/ova I don't expect a let's Kill the whole cast thing like Valvrave. Because this show is not like Valvrave.
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 13:05   Link #2272
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Wasn't the same for Valvrape?
Meh. Valvrave's story was done by someone different, and they went for a completely different tone compared to Buddy Complex. Valvrave was full of twists and ran on tragedy. People were dropping left and right so what happened in the end was more or less expected I guess. I think Buddy Complex will avoid that path because it didn't copy Valvrave, thankfully. It just used a lot of Sunrise/Gundam tropes and did it's own thing with it, while not being too overly dramatic or killing people off and throwing twists to keep us on the edge of our seats. Not that I have anything against it, it just didn't work for me.

But yeah, I hope I didn't jinx Buddy Complex season 2.
greensoulreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 13:31   Link #2273
jordantenney56

Bizon stole,the,friggin show,last,episode he made me laugh for a good solid 20 minutes because of his butthurt rage towards aoba so my bastard of the year goes to bizon lmao.
jordantenney56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 15:05   Link #2274
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
if you think about it why didn't Bizon done same think as ep1 and just attack Aoba from start?
(he must really have big patience if he can wait that much for revenge )
+
he can just assassinate him if he just create country for revenge
+
Zogilian exist before Bizon time travel as we see from episode one news
I didn't notice that Zogilia already existed... that's interesting. So maybe he became useful after he noticed stuff about the time travel? His injuries would be explained by what happened in the time tunnel... I also want to point out that after he was forced to abandon the time-tunnel halfway (maybe) then he could have been teleported into some other mech like Aoba. People could ask how Aoba ended up in a mech belonging to someone else, and the person who was supposed to be in it before wasn't even there. Something similar might have happened with Bizon in a different time. In fact, maybe there were two Bizons or something like that which gave the first Bizon plot armor so that he could go back and do the time loop to come back at the end of the first season as the Zogilia leader.

Quote:
@ Obelisk ze Tormentor

On the future Naruto still is airing thanks to its fillers.
The recent filler arc is better than all of the actual plot arcs, even including the beginning arcs IMO. I wish all of it were like this current arc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Tsuki View Post
I think this anime is more about character devolpment and not about wars/killings etc.

That's why we don't have that much people death yet. In a second cour, our movie/ova I don't expect a let's Kill the whole cast thing like Valvrave. Because this show is not like Valvrave.
I agree. This show is focused on the interesting premise and the dynamics between people. I haven't seen Valvrave because I don't usually watch Mech anime, but the time travel element got me really interested in this show so I've been really enjoying it.

I think this show is interested in giving us relationships between characters rather than that much stuff related to characters dying. We haven't had any really important characters die yet so I feel this way... and if important characters did die they died for a purpose like with the case of Hina's father...

This show made me really want to see season 2.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 15:07   Link #2275
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
Not necessarily true.

The injury sustained could be why he is in a wheelchair in the future. His future self needs a breathing device. His injuries were on his chests in the first episode (lungs). His Valiancer starts to disintegrate before the explosion, which was disintegrating his cockpit as well, indicating that it was possibly time warping already. Hence, he could have teleported before the explosion. In addition, since he warped before Hina and Aoba, it is logical that he arrived in the future way before the couple did. Because he arrived at a much earlier point, he was not born yet, so there was no merging involved.
He's in a wheelchair with breathing equipment because he's not really old....

If he landed in Aoba's time, he should be in his mid 80's to early 90's. And if he landed before Aoba's time, he'd be even older.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 15:22   Link #2276
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
He's in a wheelchair with breathing equipment because he's not really old....

If he landed in Aoba's time, he should be in his mid 80's to early 90's. And if he landed before Aoba's time, he'd be even older.
He could have also become the leader some time after the war started like years later. No one said he actually started the war. It's possible he just rose up in the ranks until he became the commander and he knew the history well enough to do so like other people said...
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 16:10   Link #2277
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
He could have also become the leader some time after the war started like years later. No one said he actually started the war. It's possible he just rose up in the ranks until he became the commander and he knew the history well enough to do so like other people said...
It wouldn't be a surprise if he started it though. I mean Zogilia started out as a relatively small country. Once they found large deposits of nectoribium they began expanding dramatically. Now certainly that's something that could have happened on its own and perhaps in some form did before this loop got established. But at the same time he certainly might have accelerated that and because he was central during their rise he's still this Emperor despite being fairly old.

Looking forward to Bizon's eventual monologue so we can see how directly involved he was. Could provide the knowledge of deposits, technology and tactics that would let them quickly grow and become a threat the Alliance wasn't capable of handling.

The war probably hasn't been going on for 50 years or anything so depending on when in time Bizon got flung to he could still be involved while not ridiculously old. Plus he might just be older than he looks. A bit of artistic license can be played since they would want the main villain to look ok.
Old 2014-04-03, 16:38   Link #2278
username31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Tsuki View Post

Beside that this show involved time travel so things can be changed by going back in time....
username31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 17:30   Link #2279
venshade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
It's NTR from Bizon's point of view

Because that's how childhood friends roll.. they think they already own the other person because they grew up together
They don't appreciate "interlopers" that "got between" their their childhood friend and them.
from his point of view yes it is. his relationship with hina was sweet for him until aoba shows up and screw things up and then he made an empire to eliminate a highschool student from the past
Old 2014-04-03, 17:32   Link #2280
venshade

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensoulreaper View Post
Meh. Valvrave's story was done by someone different, and they went for a completely different tone compared to Buddy Complex. Valvrave was full of twists and ran on tragedy. People were dropping left and right so what happened in the end was more or less expected I guess. I think Buddy Complex will avoid that path because it didn't copy Valvrave, thankfully. It just used a lot of Sunrise/Gundam tropes and did it's own thing with it, while not being too overly dramatic or killing people off and throwing twists to keep us on the edge of our seats. Not that I have anything against it, it just didn't work for me.

But yeah, I hope I didn't jinx Buddy Complex season 2.
hope so. alot people are butthurt in that valrape series hope it wont end up like valrape

Tags
action, giant robots, sci-fi, sunrise, time travel