AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-04-04, 16:19   Link #2321
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Tsuki View Post
Did I ever say you're the one who said you 'hate Aoba'? I was speaking in general there and those words were not directed to you. If those words were directed to you I would have quoted your words first before responding to it.

About Hina, like I explained before she is not a traitor. You fail to understand that Docter han used her, bizon used her even though he knew she was not her usual self. Someone who really cares about sombody wouldn't just accept that situation. Did you notice the difference how Aoba responded to Hina when she was in pain (at episode 13). Bizon did something detestable because he was going nuts there.

And Zogilia suspected her from episode 2 that she knows Aoba even though she didn't. Above all this her dad is not her real dad.

How can you still say no she is a traitor? I won't blame someone like that if she wants to leave Zogilia. Besides the situation made her leave Zogilia and not because she walked away from Zogilia. Let me remind you at the ending of the episode. Dio reported to the base: We have a captive with us!
<<<<make post about hina treachery = yes half of your post mean me

anyway, if you read my post you will notice that Docter don't have free card to force them, they have to volunteer, that why he make it look like hina want revenge with drug than trick Bizon to use that suit
(if you have ass commander -> will you sue him in martial court or betray your country?)

-I already sais she is traitor

-copy paste from older post ) same page 1-2 older page)

adopted immigrants kid who grow up in new country under new family = so it's ok to betray them no matter how good they treat him just because that kid fall in love with enemy soldier....

just because she is not born from country A and it was adopted family does not give you right to betray them and fell nothing for your adopted father death (who die protecting you) just because you fall in love with eenmey ace and have one ass commander(who you can sue-> proof? he read up)

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Honesty if Bizon had choosed not to attack Aoba when back at the past, his relationship with Hina will maybe be at a opposite end than what is currently back in the future. Also, Zogilia is a joke, most nations form a union to combat a common foe but Bizon founded it to kill one Japanese high school kid. It very pitiful and embarrassing if I'm a Zogilian.
read my former post since I am to lazy to say he didn't build that country since it was already in news from ep1 and I am sure people will still ignore this post in same page and repeat same thing again and again and again
it's infinite loop so farewell Buddy Complex thread
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 16:32   Link #2322
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Honesty if Bizon had choosed not to attack Aoba when back at the past, his relationship with Hina will maybe be at a opposite end than what is currently back in the future. Also, Zogilia is a joke, most nations form a union to combat a common foe but Bizon founded it to kill one Japanese high school kid. It very pitiful and embarrassing if I'm a Zogilian.
Yeah, IF the studio didn't decide to make Buddy Complex. We wouldn't have this conversation at all.

Quote:
yes half of your post mean me
You said: ''you didn't hear anything worth to hate Aoba because I never said anything bad about him''

And I said:

''Did I ever say you're the one who said you 'hate Aoba''

What makes you think I only heard on animesuki people talking bad about Aoba? There are also other places were people are discussing things.
Again please give me a quote were I said: YOU were the one who said, ''I hate Aoba''.

I already explained my post. If you want I can do it again. if you didn't understand. But don't put words in my mouth I didn't utter.

Read my explanation again. Hina is not a traitor.
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 16:35   Link #2323
jordantenney56

No she isnt a traitor she was being used by everyone by zogillia except alfried and her father. Bizon used her and so did dr hahn. She was being manipulated. I do think alfried is a very loyal honourable man who cares about the people under his command who really doesnt like the current goverment The fact hina had one person she knew she could trust just happens to be on the enemy side doesnt matter to her at this point its the only place she knew she could be safe because dr hahn would use his brainwashing drug on her again. So she had to join the alliance because she knew Aoba can be trusted and he has dio to speak out for her as well plus it gives her happy ending with aoba as well. Aoba was the person one of the few people that was honest and wasnt trying to manipulate to her. It made sense for her to leave Zogillia because she wasnt safe and aoba offer was the best way out of it and aoba could tell she was torn up inside.

Last edited by jordantenney56; 2014-04-04 at 16:55.
jordantenney56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 16:53   Link #2324
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
read my former post since I am to lazy to say he didn't build that country since it was already in news from ep1 and I am sure people will still ignore this post in same page and repeat same thing again and again and again
it's infinite loop so farewell Buddy Complex thread
Didn't before but did now as the past is changed.

Oh, you can't really say Hina is treachery against Zogilia when she did nothing to show she is. She did after all bring Luxon to Zogilia when she can just listen to Aoba to not to.
Old 2014-04-04, 17:00   Link #2325
jordantenney56

She didnt want do it though she did that in a very bad mental state and she only went along with it protect herself and aoba by keeping bizon away from him but that backfired and she couldnt do anything about that afterwards when he started to chase after her
Old 2014-04-04, 17:05   Link #2326
Edon613

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I'm impressed with the effort honestly. The problem being is the key frames are so blurry you can't actually tell what's going on.

Looking at the situation a regular self-destruct wouldn't be destroying the unit from the outside. Visually it's not that dissimilar to what happened to Hina's unit. The sparks of electricity, the pieces breaking away, etc.

In the end it really doesn't matter if the Bizon at the end is episode 13 Bizon or episode 1. The difference is literally about 10 minutes of experience. The one who blunders killing a civilian with a brand new unit or the one who gets blasted away by Dio and Aoba and sent flying away into the time tunnel.
It's not really that much effort, just hit a few buttons and then bulk upload. But I agree, in the end it doesn't matter. He's crazy either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
No blood though. It's entirely possible that he could've been pulled out of his valiancer at the last second just like Aoba was and pulled to another time without it.
If he got pulled from the valiancer then he would have most likely ended up in Bradyon like Aoba ended up in Luxon.
Edon613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 17:07   Link #2327
Edon613

Quote:
Didn't before but did now as the past is changed.

Oh, you can't really say Hina is treachery against Zogilia when she did nothing to show she is. She did after all bring Luxon to Zogilia when she can just listen to Aoba to not to.
You can't really betray a nation when they've already betrayed you, no?
Edon613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 17:13   Link #2328
Esclair

She hasn't really betrayed Zogilia yet. She coupled with Aoba to save everyone from the blast (including Zogillia's forces who were also in the way). Afterwards her actions regarding Aoba/Bizon were PERSONAL. In the end she's a 'captured' unit anyways, she just didn't put up any resistance, which would have been useless as Aoba/Dio could always couple and disable her.

Ie, nothing she did was intentionally done to 'betray' her home country, at least, not yet.
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 17:27   Link #2329
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I'm pretty sure the Zogilian history books might neglect to mention the part where their leader is a time traveler who created a nation in order to kill one person . Though to be fair it's not like the quirky behavior of other national leaders hasn't ended up in the history books. It'll just be something everyone in Zogilia just...tends not to mention.

I wouldn't be surprised if Alfried ends up taking over Zogilia in the end. He's a rational person and certainly intelligent. Probably a better person to lead a nation than Bizon.

And true at this point Hina hasn't really done anything against Zogilia yet. Though to be fair she could just mail them her 2-weeks notice and be fine . Depending on how her soul searching that she planned on going on went she might have left the military anyways.
Old 2014-04-04, 17:33   Link #2330
jordantenney56

Dio never mentioned she was a pow only a captured unit its pretty safe to say she joined the alliance and the crew of the cygnus had no protests.she went with aoba and dio because she chose to go back and save aoba and but aoba couldnt let her sacrafice herself and go through all this suffering again for his sake and dio understood this and let him did what he wanted which was to save hina. If dio treated her as such why did they have open communication then. Its pretty safe to say she accepted aobas offer about joining the cygnus and btw aoba and dio wouldnt have harmed her in the first place she went along with them.

Last edited by jordantenney56; 2014-04-04 at 17:51.
Old 2014-04-04, 17:54   Link #2331
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordantenney56 View Post
Dio never mentioned she was a pow only a captured unit its pretty safe to say she joined the alliance.she went with aoba and dio because she chose to go back and save aoba and but aoba couldnt let her sacrafice herself and go through all this suffering for his sake and dio understood this and let him did what he wanted which was to save hina. If dio treated her as such why did they have open communication then. Its pretty safe to say she accepted aobas offer about joining the cygnus
Now this could just be Dio making assumptions .

I think she's in the clear to hand in her resignation before officially becoming a traitor . After all she hasn't actually opened fire on any of her allies yet. That was prevented from not letting her go back in time to shoot Bizon .

But yeah in actuality she's certainly going to side with Aoba.

Still curious how they are going to handle this coupling situation in the second season. You almost need to stick with Aoba and Dio because otherwise we'd spend half or more of the second season getting Dio in a condition where he could get his wavelength back to the norm. While technically Fromm is there as a coupler I wonder if they won't just have Aoba alternate .
Old 2014-04-04, 18:09   Link #2332
jordantenney56

Lol im looking forward to hina and mayuka fighting over Aoba lol thats going to be wicked funny i think they might alternate between aoba hina and dio depending on the situation btw
Old 2014-04-04, 18:37   Link #2333
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordantenney56 View Post
Lol im looking forward to hina and mayuka fighting over Aoba lol thats going to be wicked funny i think they might alternate between aoba hina and dio depending on the situation btw
I don't know about that. Hina doesn't seem very assertive about those kinds of things. She gets super flustered when Aoba's face is just inches away from her own. I can see Mayuka trying to do something but still be pretty unsettled about it as well.

Who knows. To be honest there is still a lot we can learn from Hina and Mayuka's personalities as most of first season was pretty much about Dio and Aoba. But first issue they need to get out of the way beginning in the second cour is what will happen to Hina from here on out, now that she is basically a captured soldier. Then we can talk about competitions and whatnot.
greensoulreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 19:16   Link #2334
jordantenney56

I was just making a joke but heres the thing Hina went along with dio and aoba she isnt technically a pow and dio was never treated her as such shes going to be fine because Aoba is there and she certaintly does trust him into doing whats best for her. There going to do the same thing like they did with aoba they arent going to lock her up in the brig because that would certaintly piss Aoba off and they wouldt want to risk that. After having a conversation with gengo shes free to do as she pleases. Its to safe say shes going to join the alliance.

The only place to where she could be safe right now is the cygnus and thats what Aoba wanted in the first place so its a happy ending for them both. She cant go back to zogillia because of dr hahn and the suspicion on herself so she chose the best option for herself which was go with aoba and dio. Btw dio never mentioned a pow only a captured mecha and no one on the cygnus had no complaints about her coming aboard on it. Gengo knows Aobas story and thats certaintly going to help her in the longrun and he knows aoba does in fact trust her. Having hina on their side is just as huge beneifit to their side as much as aoba himself shes a damn good pilot she pilots a stolen alliance valiancer with a zogillian frame. Gengo knows people like that are hard to come by shes pretty smart to it balances out aobas recklessness and lack of experience and dio's hotheadedness. Gengo knows talents when he sees it.

Last edited by jordantenney56; 2014-04-04 at 20:49.
Old 2014-04-04, 21:01   Link #2335
venshade

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
I gathered lot of nice pics
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

that special agent - dono is so SEXY!
Old 2014-04-04, 22:14   Link #2336
Flames

Bizon disgusts me even more when I realize that he knew Hahn was forcing Hina to couple with him. You can see it in the scene when he tries to get Hina who regained back her conscious to couple with him. If you look at the monitor it says "Force Coupling Ready". His ideal Hina is the brain dead doll who does what he wants. It makes sense why he kept on calling her "My Hina" throughout the whole ep.
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 22:26   Link #2337
shadow1296

Old 2014-04-04, 22:29   Link #2338
jordantenney56

The fact people even are defending bizon is sad by itself lmao. The fact Aoba treated her like an actual person made hina chose him in the end.the fact bizon treated her like that is something a true friend would never do.Aoba was always honest with her and thats very important personality trait they both share yeah they did lie about meeting the other person on that island but it understandable circumstances Aoba couldnt tell dio hina was there on the island because it would lead to a conflict and hina tried to lied to bizon to cover for aoba and herself but her problem is shes a pretty bad liar so isnt aoba lmao

Last edited by jordantenney56; 2014-04-04 at 22:43.
Old 2014-04-05, 00:53   Link #2339
venshade

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
that was badass do have more of this?
Old 2014-04-05, 01:36   Link #2340
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by venshade View Post
that was badass do have more of this?
only found 1 more bizon's, couldn't find any for the other mechs sadly