AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2021-04-04, 20:54   Link #21
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Chapter 1009
That wasn’t a bad chapter. I am glad they got back to the main fight. Zoro just took on a combined attack of two younkous. Any sign of weakness from Luffy and the other supernovas and they would have seemed weaker then Zoro. They had no choice but to act tough. As for Zoro he don’t look too good. I do badly want Zoro to inherit a devil fruit. Namely the Phoenix devil fruit. It would be perfect for a guy that takes on so much damage. Finally a fight that will push Zoro’s limits has for the remaining supernovas I am glad they had a good plan. I am curious to who is going to save Big Mama? Kaidou, Perospero, Smoothie (if she made it up the waterfall), or unknown?

Seriousness
I wonder what it will take for the two Yonkous to take this seriously? They are displaying power but they have been on top way to long. They have forgotten what it means to fight for their lives.

Last edited by grey_1960; 2021-04-04 at 21:13.
grey_1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-08, 00:33   Link #22
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1960 View Post
I do badly want Zoro to inherit a devil fruit. Namely the Phoenix devil fruit. It would be perfect for a guy that takes on so much damage.
Don't you think it would feel like cheating since Mihawk doesn't have a DF? Zoro's almost the best swordsman already so why cheapen it at this late stage? One of the things I like best about Zoro is how he beats people with DFs like Daz Bones or Pica without needing one himself. It makes him more badass
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-08, 16:02   Link #23
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Best Swordsman?
“A tough path, indeed. Even tougher than surpassing myself.”~Mihawk chapter 52 That was a response when Luffy said he wanted to be Pirate King. Zoro has given up his ambition twice. Once when he asked Kuma at Thriller Bark to take Luffy's place and the other was chapter 597, when he asked Mihawk to train him. “Such a clumsy man... men like you will only ever choose to abandon their pride when it is for the sake of another.”~Mihawk Chapter 597. Looking at the events like the Riverie, Black Beard, the Marines, Alliance between two Yonkous, and the one piece this is bigger then Gold Rogers time. If Zoro is given the opportunity to inherit the Phoenix fruit can he afford not to when his captain is going after the one piece? Has for the cheating part Zoro can wear sea stone cuffs to suppress his devil fruit when he goes against Mihawk.
Old 2021-04-08, 18:39   Link #24
marvelB

Interesting thing to note: In the latest SBS, Oda actually listed what DFs he'd give to the Straw-Hats who lacked a power. For Zoro, he said he'd give him Kaidou's dragon Zoan... or more specifically, one of Zoro's swords. Take of that what you will.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-08, 20:43   Link #25
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Mythical Swords
Here is a good arrangement
Wado Ichimonji gets the Mythical Pheonix fruit
Enma gets the Mythical Dragon Fruit
Sandai Kitetsu Will just leave that alone who knows Zoro might lose that one.
Has for Zoro he can inherit the Pika Pika No Mi fruit. That way he can make his third sword if he loses the Sandai Kitetsu.

Hopefully Black Beard can't pull devil fruit power from inanimate objects. Thats one of the reasons I would like Zoro to inherit it and not the sword.
Old 2021-04-11, 18:28   Link #26
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1960 View Post
as for the cheating part Zoro can wear sea stone cuffs to suppress his devil fruit when he goes against Mihawk.
Good point except they also would drain the DF user of energy right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Interesting thing to note: In the latest SBS, Oda actually listed what DFs he'd give to the Straw-Hats who lacked a power. For Zoro, he said he'd give him Kaidou's dragon Zoan... or more specifically, one of Zoro's swords. Take of that what you will.
That's pretty interesting. I'd be fine with his sword getting one I guess. Maybe Mihawk's already has one?
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-12, 23:05   Link #27
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
Good point except they also would drain the DF user of energy right?
Not weaker but stronger
That would only make Zoro even more of a beast and a true swordsmen. Beating your master with a handicap.