AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-17, 00:09   Link #301
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
I'm still putting my money on him being the Captain of the zero squad or at least in it. That being said it could be that he was the former 10th squad captain that went missing and changed his name or something, but it could be that KT will have a total separate story for Isshin, with the tenth squad captain disappearance being Aizen's doing. I don't know but wanting to talk about isshin is what got me posting on Anime suki but ever since then there has been no new developments with him... I am starting to think KT will never shed light on him...
Old 2009-01-17, 01:53   Link #302
Langus
Optimus Prime

No, no, he will. He most certainly will. It's vital to understand Isshin's origins if we are to understand Ichigo's. As readers we need to see if the whole "like father like son" theory is true And more importantly - WHY did Isshin choose (or DID he choose?) to live his life in the human world.
Old 2009-01-17, 02:10   Link #303
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Yeah,Ichigo was originally meant to be just a human with high reiatsu, but it turned out he's a powerhouse with shinigami powers of his own.Finding out about his past will help him decide on his future (like what squad will Ichigo be in *_*)
Old 2009-01-17, 03:14   Link #304
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by HassenSekkai View Post
Yeah,Ichigo was originally meant to be just a human with high reiatsu, but it turned out he's a powerhouse with shinigami powers of his own.Finding out about his past will help him decide on his future (like what squad will Ichigo be in *_*)
Zero Division XD?
Old 2009-01-17, 04:11   Link #305
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Mmmmnaaaah, they're like a secret division, the main hero gotta be an attention seeker
Perhaps he'll become the 1st division's lieutenant or something, serving under...his real father:|
Old 2009-01-17, 04:19   Link #306
Langus
Optimus Prime

Hands up if you think the series will end without Ichigo becoming part of ANY division and continuing life as normal in K-town!

*two hands WAAAY up*
Old 2009-01-17, 04:33   Link #307
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I think everyone of his human friends will die and become a shinigami and then they'll form the 14th squad with Isshin as captain!!!
-wakes up- what day is it again?
Old 2009-01-17, 06:23   Link #308
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Hands up if you think the series will end without Ichigo becoming part of ANY division and continuing life as normal in K-town!

*two hands WAAAY up*

*Raises hand*

I do. He's got plenty of time to die. He can still work part time until he dies and is eligible for full-time benefits.
Old 2009-01-17, 08:29   Link #309
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

He wouldn't give up living in the world, he and Isshin still have Karin and Yuzu to protect.

Off- topic
If Ichigo is a shinigami, and Isshin is a shinigami. Can it mean that Karin have hidden potential? She's pretty high-spec herself.
Old 2009-01-17, 09:42   Link #310
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Although probably for another thread something mostly forgotten is Ichigo's other friends, they saw him go to HM through the Garganta. I wonder what Urahara did with them after that heh.

I think if Karin had abilities and they were 'unlocked' Isshin would probably do something other then play the bumbling father. He knows Ichigo can defend himself most the time, but Karin's but a we little spitfire and daddies little girl.

Anyways, I really hope we get to see more of Isshin as a Shinigami sometime soon in this arc. Although I don't think we will see him until near the end. He'll probably rock up with Urahara.

Does anyone think Aizen may have found a record of Isshin anywhere? So when he does turn up it could be him to does the big reveal giving the crowd of on lookers that 'oh my, shock and awe' feeling? It's a long shot but would be interesting and there were a lot of hidden records Aizen read. It would be oh so typically Aizen too.
Old 2009-01-17, 09:56   Link #311
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I really want Ichigo to find out soon about his father being a former shinigami, I want Ichigo too break out of Hueco Mundo face off against Aizen, but ones he is easily overpowered by Aizen and cant even lay a finger on him, even yet see him move, just as Aizen decided to finish Ichigo off with a killing blow, his father stops Aizen, and then fights Aizen on almost equal terms.
Old 2009-01-17, 10:05   Link #312
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Know what would be totally cool? Ichigo losing to Ulquiorra and then Isshin and Ryuuken showing up to save the day or something!
His sisters are trouble though...too young to be heroines so someone's gotta look after them, someone other than kon:S
Old 2009-01-17, 10:44   Link #313
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post

*two hands WAAAY up*
All three of my hands are to the sky on that one my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HassenSekkai View Post
Know what would be totally cool? Ichigo losing to Ulquiorra and then Isshin and Ryuuken showing up to save the day or something!
His sisters are trouble though...too young to be heroines so someone's gotta look after them, someone other than kon:S
Kon? Kon Who would leave Kon alone with their sister????!!!! specially if he ever got a hold of a real body again...
Old 2009-01-20, 04:20   Link #314
tukimoshi

DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE LATEST MANGA.

Spoiler:
Old 2009-01-20, 09:10   Link #315
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Perhaps there will be more manga chapters like Turn back the Pendulum that will shed some more light on Isshin, or just add to the confusion. Either way I can't wait
Old 2009-01-21, 12:57   Link #316
Marth

One theory i've heard time and time again is that isshin is part of the shiba clan i'm a bit sceptical but it's a possibility.
Old 2009-01-21, 13:06   Link #317
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Could be,after all Ichigo looks a lot like Kaien and shares the clan's carefree mentality.
Old 2009-01-21, 16:16   Link #318
Marth

While Isshin resembles gangus foolishness and both look pretty similar.
Old 2009-01-26, 22:30   Link #319
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by tukimoshi View Post
DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE LATEST MANGA.

Spoiler:
it was never hinted in the series that u inherit reiatsu signature from parents....

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Old 2009-01-27, 21:43   Link #320
Sp1ce

Probably Ichigo is simply not supposed to know anything about his father, even Isshin himself says no word.
Closed Thread